Triangle

숨소리

It was raining that day. The day i felt lost, empty and burried. That day, i was on my way to the subway. That day, was the last day i saw you.

 

The crowds were gathering, surrounding us, curious about what happened that day. 

 

It was the day i broke my promise, to protect you forever, to take care of you forever, to die with you, together.

 

Several days passed. I heard your parents were blaming me for your death. Yes, i am the one they should blame. Your friends told me you were on your way to my apartment that day. You were waiting for me to make sure i was going to the subway to my office, then you'll go to my apartment. But a stupid car just passed without even looked at the traffic light. It hit you so bad that i could hear the crashing sound from the underground. 

 

Your friends told me its not my fault, but it is mine. They said you wanted to give me a surprise when i got home. How i wish i just came to your house and didnt go to work

 

The 30th of december. The day our 6th anniversary should be held. The day ive been planning to also give you a surprise. The day i wanted to change your surname. I was sure it would be cute to call you mrs lee. The day i wanted to propose you. The day you would see me down on one knee, with a simple will you marry me question. But then, it was that day. the day you passed away. And starting from that day, my heart sink deeper when i think of calling you with mrs lee.

 

--

So this is a jooee story

and its on jooyeon pov

thankyou for the subscribers and thank you for the comments

I'll try my best to improve my skill in writing

i dont have any writing skill actuallyㅎㅎ

i hope you enjoy the drabbles I've made o u o

 

Joo's graduation news tho... ///3