First Love Pt. 1

BtsVelvet Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the way, Italics are what the charcters are thinking.

 

It was the first day of school.

"Omg! You look so different!"

"I miss you so much!"

"Isn't he so cute?"

"So how was your summer vacation?"

Joy roll her eyes as people were screaming and hugging eachother. It was her third year in high school, making her a junior. She made her way to her locker and put her books in. Shen then take out her schedule to check her first period. Math, she sigh as she close her locker and made her way to room 14. As she enter the room, she saw students sitting on the desks, playing on their phones, and couples making out. She close her eyes and took a deep breath. Just two more years Joy, two more years and you'll be out of this hellcage. 

She made her way to an empty seat in the back. Five minutes later, a guy in about his early thirties enter. 

"Hi everybody! Please take your seats." He said walking over to his desk and placing his briefcase down. 

"My name is Mr. Kim and I will be your math teacher this year. I will first take your attend-" he was cut off when someone slam the door open.

"Sorry i'm late sir, I overslept," the guy said as he look around for a seat. To Joy's luck, the only seat that was available was the one next to her. The guy made his way over and sat down.

"As I was saying, I will first take your attendence and after, we can introduce ourselves. If you have a name that you prefer to be called than your birth name, please inform me." Mr. Kim said as he started calling out names. 

Jungkook's POV:

I was running late and it was my first day of school. Mom is so gonna kill me. 

I look at the room number, room 14. As I open the door, everyone turn their heads and looked at me. I quickly look for a seat. There were no seats left until I averted my eyes to the back. I made my way over next to the girl. As I sat down, the teacher started to take attendence.

"Kand Seulgi,"

"Here!"

"Park Jimin,"

"Here!"

"Jeon Jungkook,"

"Here," I said when I heard my name being called. I wasn't paying attention to anybody as he continue to call out names. 

"Park Sooyoung,"

"Here," the girl next to me said. She then added "Mr. Kim, I prefer to be call Joy."

Mr. Kim nod at her and continue to take the rest of the attendence. 

Fourty minutes later, class ended. Joy... That name was bothering me. It sounded so familiar, but i couldn't get my hand on it. I decided to just ignore it.

Joy's POV:

Mr. Kim was taking attendence until one name caught my attention.

"Jeon Jungkook," Mr. Kim said and the guy next to me shouted here.

Jungkook... Could it be?  I shook the thought away thinking that alot of people are named Jungkook. After the attendence, Mr. Kim started to introduce himself. I sigh and slouch back into my chair. I could've care less. He was talking about how he was married and that his wife was the greatest person he had ever met and blah blah blah. He mention that his wife's last name was originally Bae and now it's Kim... Kim Joohyun.

Class was finally over. I pack up my things and just as I was about to leave, Mr. Kim called me over. I then made my way over to his desk. 

"You know Joy, you're similar to my wife," he said while packing up his things. Ummm, is he for real? I laugh a bit trying not to be rude. 

"Uh, thanks, I guess?"

"Her name is Bae Joohyun, but she prefer to be called Irene, just like you prefer to be called Joy," He said smiling down at me. Is this the reason why he called me over? I told him that Irene was a pretty name and bid him goodbye. Like really? What was I suppose to say when he told me that i'm similar to his wife?

 

2 months later

Just as Joy made her way through the school building, students were pushing and shoving eachother, making her fall and scrap her knee. She sigh as she got up and dust her now cut knee and dusted skirt. She then made her way through the halls and into her first period class. Another day another tortu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter