Happy

I Can't Say I Love You

  "After that, I just let go of my sanity and enjoy it." 

     - Sandara Park (2NE1)

 

 

Sandara's Point Of View

 

 

I breathed in the fresh air as I stepped out of the space consuming car. Today, Jiyong and I are going to Busan to sight see because our schedule has been hectic so we've decided to take a short break. We've asked the other members of 2NE1 and Big bang if they wanted to come with us but they just shook their head, a mischievous smile on their faces, and said they already have plans. So Jiyong and I packed up our clothes and took off. I'm guessing we're probably near Busan now but we decided to take a rest stop because the car was starting to make us claustrophobic.  

 

"Wahh," I stretched and looked around. It was almost night and the sun was setting, we parked somewhere on the edge on the road. My muscles were aching since we've been in the car for four hours straight. "Jiyong. Are we there yet?"  

 

He chuckled as he leaned on the hood of his black car. "Try guessing."  

 

"One hour until we get there, maybe?" I asked, unsure. I hate it when people make me wait.  

 

"Yeah." Jiyong smiled and grabbed my hand. My heart was palpating rapidly and I tried to calm it. Calm down, heart, he was only holding my hand. “Now, let’s go."  

 

He opened the car door for me and I slid in then he closed the door and went in through the driver's side.  

 

"Hey. Jiyong, can I turn on the radio?" I said after a few seconds of silence and him, driving.  

 

He smiled, his eyes still on the road. "Okay, go ahead."  

 

I nodded and smiled. I the music and almost laughed in sadness over the irony of the song playing.  

 

"Do you think of me from time to time?

Or is it all faded?

That meaning itself is unnatural.

Every day after I sent you away In the time I spent alone

I become obsessed now it’s pitiful.

If I was a burden If I was like luggage

You should have left earlier I’m sorry.

It was hard because of me, right?

Were you really uncomfortable?

I was like a fool and couldn’t even take a hint."  

 

Jiyong and I made eye contact and he chuckled awkwardly.   

 

"So... nice weather huh?" He asked me, his fingers tapping on the steering wheel as he was playing the drums.  

 

I giggled, all awkwardness aside, and decided to play along. "No, I kind of hate the weather today."  

 

"Oh really?" He arched an eyebrow.  

 

"Yeah." I chuckled again.  

 

"Yeah." He murmured quietly and just like that, we stopped talking. Jiyong continued driving in silence as the song was playing and my drooped as I feel myself getting tired.  

 

"The sadness over you bye bye bye

Since you need to be without me to be happy

Ooh ooh

Without you I'm not happy but I hope you're happy

I’ll watch over you from afar

Without you I'm not happy but I hope you're happy

After putting all memories behind.

Live happily once forgetting me I hope you're happy

Live happily once forgetting me I wish you're happy.

I thought we had it together but well….

I tried in every way I stayed up whenever waiting for you

You said you were unhappy with a love from a girl like me wait

I understood it well pow I hurt so much ouch Thought you was happy but you turned me out

Trying to be cool I held in my tears which are my true feelings..."  

 

I started zoning out and the next thing I knew, darkness engulfed me.

 

 

(A/N: So this is the rewritten version of chapter 1, I sincerely hope this was better than the old version. Please give me some feedback down in the comments section and if you enjoyed this, please subscribe and upvote. It helps me out a lot. Thanks.)