Final

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sat there. Tomorrow was the big day.... Well very big for EXO as it was their first time on a stage all together performing. Their practice went on till very late. There was a break and they all sat except D.O. Infact he was no where to be seen. 

 

"Where's D.O?" Kai asked getting up 

 

"He wnent for water like 10 minutes ago." Suho said taking a sip from his bottle. 

 

***

F(x) just chilling and jamming to Electric Shock like electric nanananana.... Luna had too much of this so she went to take a sip of water. Well who else was having water?!?! D.O....

 

"Ah I need water, BRB." 

 

"Be careful the lights are unstable!" Victoria shouted as Luna ran out.

 

"Okay!" Luna shouted back.

***

 

She ran. She was so damn thirsty!

 

While running the lights went off. They both did pause but didn't really care. 

 

They reached the water fountain at the same time, and crashed. Luna fell on top of D.O amd their lips met. D.O shivered to he sudden touch. Luna's lips were sweet when D.Os lips were so squisy and kissable. 

 

KABOOM~

 

The lights came on but they didn't part their lips. After 10 seconds staring Luna realised where she was, who she was on... Her eyes widened as she got up and her face was a dark shade of pink. They both bowed together as an apology and just looked away to avoid the awkward silence that was being experienced. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter