Final

Again

"Taetaebaby~" Jimin giggles as they entered a cafe,walking with linked hands. "Minnie~ I'm going to introduce you to my favourite producer today." Taehyung pecked Jimin's lips as he pull the shorter closer.

"Who is it?" Jimin beams in excitedment and hugged Taehyung. "Min Suga." Taehyung smiled.

It can't be..Is it him? No...not him right?

Jimin stopped walking and looked at Taehyung. "What is his real name? Min Yoongi?" Jimin said breathelessly.

"Yes,how did you-Ah Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung smiled and dragged Jimin to a table. Jimin took a glance at the direction and saw the boy,with pale complexion and red-haired.

"Tae,I wanna go home. I don't wanna see him. I don't want. Tae." Jimin looked at his lover with teary eyes,pouting. "But babe,there he is." Taehyung smiles softly and caressed Jimin's hair. "Just a while. I promise."

"O-okay then." Jimin pouts as he hode behind Taehyung. "Yoongi hyung~ I bring my boyfriend today. Park Jimin~"

"Jimin?" The oldest of the three looked at the small kid behind Taehyung. Brown haired,small,muscular arms with round eyes.

It can't be...Park Jimin...He lost some weight.. Jiminnie.

"Yoongi looked at Jimin longily. The face that he seriously miss for three years. "Ah,hyung. I need to go to toilet and take care of my Jimin please." Taehyung smiled as he left for bathroom.

As soon as he left,Yoongi hugged Jimin tightly. "Jimin...Park Jimin...Why you move from our house without telling me?" Yoongi caressed Jimin's cheeks. "And why you left for studying abroad without telling me?"

"Sorry."

"No need."

"Jimin...."

"It's over. I'm sorry."

"B-but"

"It's over between us."

"I still love you." Yoongi hugged the younger tighter.

"I don't" Jimin pouted,habitually and push Yoongi away.

"You still cute as ever."

"I'm not."

They keep fighting and unknowingly Taehyung hears their conversation.

"I guess Jimin still love him." He sighed as he walk into the table.

"Jimin~~" Taehyung smiled as he pecked Jimin's head. "Tae,I wanna go home……" Jimin pouted as he looked at Taehyung.

"Okay,babe. Hyung,we are going home." Taehyung smiled.

"Okay then."

_____________________________________________

"Jimin,I'm going to left you with Yoongi."

"No Tae Nooo. I can be alone."

"No,never Jimin. Who knows what will people do to you?" Taehyung looked at him with love in his eyes.

"Okay but give me a kiss." Jimin giggles as Taehyung peck his lips.

"I love you,Tae."

"I love you,Min"

After a few moments,they heard some knocking on the door. "It's must been Yoongi hyung. Take care baby. See you tommorow." Taehyung smiled as he rushed off to the door.

"Yoongi hyung! Take care of my baby. See ya!" Taehyung smiles as he go out. "Okay Tae." Yoongi just smiled as he look at the younger and entered the house.

"I hope you guys can make up." Taehyung smiled as he leaned at closest wall.

"Hey,Jimin." Yoongi smiles as he sat on the couch. "I have some beers. Want some?" Yoongi handed him a can.

"Oh,sure." Jimin smiles back and take it,chugging down the bitter alchohol into his stomach.

"I love you. I really do." Yoongi stated as he looked at Jimin "Can we....?"

"No. I don't want. My life now is better than the old one."

"B-but....." Building his confidence,Yoongi kissed Jimin deeply and soon the kisses became more heated.

_____________________________________________

The next morning when Taehyung come home,Yoongi's and Jimin's clothes was around the queen size bed but he smiled.

"Tae...I can explain it...Tae...."

"Nah. I know you guys are ex lover." Taehyung smiled. "Glad you guys make up. Guess I gotta go. I will take my things later on." He runs out from the house and cried.

"If you love someone,you should let them go for their happiness,right?"