meeting old grandma ? part 2

SWEET BITTER LIFE

i wake up in this huge super fluffy king size bed.

"where am i?" i felt i head so dizzy

yeah,i remembered now.. i was kidnapped !!

"this room is super huge!" admiring how beautiful the room is

i walk around ,trying to find doors.. i found it!!i opened it..

"woooww!!" i opened the one of doors and i see a huge closet,as big as my room in my house!!

"this-is-insane!!!!"i'm going inside the closet.. i see so many beautifull clothes!!!well,i'm not really good at fashion but you could tell that they're really expensive by touching the fabrics.In the middle of the closet you could find this beautiful long white dress that have a spot light on in this glass box,so if you came in,the first thing you'll be notice is this white dress that have swaroski attach on it ...glittering the room like a disco ball..

and i see this huge table that made from glass so you could see a tons of  accessories with a real certificate..so that means it's a real jewellry?and real gold?

what a stupid person that kiddnaped a girl at this room didn't the scared that i might take one of this?

i see the shelf and i see maybe..1,2,3...25 bags?! i read the brand.. and it's LOUIS VUITTON?!? this is insane..i read the other one and it's CHANNEL!? if i keep reading this brand,i'm going to melt soon..i mean this is just dream right?just my wildest dream i guess..

i opened one of drawers and i see couples of high heels,i opened the other drawer and i found a couples of flip-flop,and i opened the other and i found sandals?? it's just my curiosity so i try one of the flip-flops and guess what?it fits me perfectly..

OMG~is this what i think this is?

i came out and try the other door and it's a bathroom..i think..but it's to huge to be a bathroom!! with a spa station?

i walking around at the bathroom..i see many hair products,many perfumes,many body product... and it still sealed..

i wash my face at this super beautifull european style sink..i grab the towel..and it's super soft,fluffy,warm,just nice..ahh~

oww,yes came back to the real world!!i came out and before i try the next door ,i just so attracted to this super huge,human size(or bigger) mirror and i came closer to this dressing table.i can see some hair styling product,

a lot of make ups(btw,the brand is MAC)monte-carlo-09.jpg

wow~i mean..wow..

never thought to say this,but THIS IS AWESOME!!!

i opened the drawer and all that i can see are a lot of hair clips..

i opened the other one and there're some of curling tools and straightener tools.

i opened the other drawer and there are a lot of manicure pedicure tools and a lot of nail polish..

4d428318b6721.jpg

and it's a Justin Bieber edition !!!

and there's many more colors that i couldn't mention..

okay,this is enogh!! i close all the drawer and walk to the last door.i try to opened it but it's locked..(duhh,i was kiddnaped!!of course it'll be locked)

i try to find a key or bobby pins or something,but there's nothing that can opened this door..

i was searching for a window a tunnel or something that can be used to be a escape route..

well,i found the window underneath a thick curtain,a huge one,and it's not a window it's a door but made from glass..

i opened it,i works.. it's a balcony with chairs and a greenhouse..

i look a the height,i think i'm at third or fourth floor so i guess i couldn't escape from up here.. i'm getting desperate now..

tch~

i came into the greenhouse and i found this beautiful flowers..Roses,Tulips,Sunflowers,and many else

i felt calm already~ i take one of the chair into the green house and seat

it was cold so i put my hand into my pocket and i feel something there..

i take it out~it's a letter~of course it is!! i nearly forget about that!! i open it and read it

Dear my lovely daugter,

i guess i'll be gone when you opened this letter~

years ago when your father die,i was depressed.. i nearly want to suicide..

but then there's a woman,your grandma from your dad,came to me and ask me to handed over you and your twin sister..

you maybe still confused about your dad.. long time ago,i met this nobelman and fall in love with him but his mom didn't approve our love because i'm just a normal person,not rich nor royal women,so we runaway,change our IDs,and get married.

The day your father die makes your grandma search for us.She wants you guys so badly,so i hide you guys.From that day,i try to be low profile.Maybe you blame yourself about why i change my job to be a song writer,but it's actually not because of your sister death.When your sister died,i always blame myself because i'm too selfish and there're many question like"what will happened if i hand over you guys to your grandma?will she still be alive?" but i don't regret our memories that we have make this past years.

i hope you don't regret it eighter because i love you so so much.After i died,your grandma will search for you soon~ you must be carefull,my daughter.But you don't have to be scared,your grandma actually is a very kind woman.She will take a good care of you.i'm so sorry that i have to hide this matter and i'm so sorry that i am a very selfish mother.Please forgive me my daughter..

from,your selfish mother

i cried "mom, you have done nothing wrong!! i love you mom!! you're not selfish a mom!! i'm so sorry that i don't really take a good care of you before you die!! please don't leave me.." i fell a sleep

i'm awake and i found myself sleeping at the bed? someone must be bring me here.. because i remember that i fell a sleep at the greenhouse..

i my guess is right then i was "kidnapped" by my own grandma and this is ....my bedroom?

i go to the bathroom washed my face,brush my teeth..

should i take bath? i haven't take any bath for ....i don't know..2 days maybe? but it is not sure that this is really my grandma who kidnaped take me here..so i guess i will not take any bath now

i just curious about the door that locked.. i came closer and i try to opened it.. and it opened.. i walk slowly and came out from my the room..there's no one here..i try to find stairs or something but i kind of lost...

there's a lift so i went into the lift and pressed ground floor (what kind a house is this?so huge! and now there's a lift !?)

the door was opened and i try to sneak out when suddenly someone say "hello dear,i guess you have wake up" (in english)

i turn around to saw that woman.. deep blue eyes just like my father..short wavy blonde hair...

"well,you must be my grandma" i say in english too