Author's note.

Not Every Girl Gets the Prince Charming She Wants.

YAYYYYYYY IT'S OVERRRRR~~~~

 

A big thank you to the eight (and probably counting) subbies i have for this story. and also to winarnijh who upvoted! love you~ I didn't update for so long I'm so sorry about that. >.< college.. exams... gahhh.. *gets buried in a pile of papers*

 

Anyways, as you probably should know, I wrote this for my college newspaper. It didn't get published though, there were just too many words. HEH. I KNEW IT. CSkies can never write short stories below 500words.. it's just not possible. nuh.

 

This story was completely written on a whim. Just saw the title on the poster our college's newspaper put up and the idea poured in like pwshhhhhhh!!

 

It's kinda messy and the flashbacks and all that was... meh. It could've been better. (that's what you'll get if you limit my freedom of writting!! hahaha)

 

and yeah another story comes to an end. BUT! (shamelessly promoting again), please do check out my other stories and all that, i promise it's better. >v<

 

-Who's My Prince? (ft. BtoB)

-We Met in Seoul. (ft. EXO's Baekhyun and Chanyeol)

-Our Sky to Friendship-Part One (ft. Teen Top's L.Joe as main) [Completed]

-Blossom tears (꽃잎놀이) (ft.VIXX's Leo) [Completed]

 

 

I'm thinking of posting another (yeah ikr.. this author..) story soon.. I'm deciding between my VIXX or BTS story so.. If you see this, help me vote? I'll decide on it based on the results of this poll by next Friday [141128].

 

 

that's all from meeee~~ see you in my other stories!! ((: *sends a lot of hugs* do comment ((:

 

bai

[20.11.2014 | 0000]