One

Seeing you is enough

First thing I saw when i open my eyes is the white ceiling, nothing new and nothing change, just like my life. I look at the time, its 3:42, too early to get up.

I still have 5 more hours to spend in my bed though and i might as well sleep again but NO. I don't want to have that same scary dream again, it makes me feel like a failure.

"YOU ARE A FAILURE! WE DONT WANT YOU ANYMORE, GET OUT!!!"

Covering my eyes with my blanket, I try not to cry. Its been 2 years that my mother said that to me and it still lingers in my memory.

"WHY DOES IT HAS TO BE YOU THAT IS ALIVE? WHY CAN'T YOU BE THE ONE DEAD?? I HATE YOU"

breathe in, breathe out, breathe in , breathe out. I said to myself like a mantra. She's not here and by that, I was able to pull out my blanket that covers me.

 

==

I spent my remaining hours reading books to distract myself.

Im living on my own since the day my mother wants me out of our their house. Father never really cares about me, always agreeing with what mother says.

On the day that they kicked my out of their house, i was like a lost puppy, nowhere to go and to spend the night. Luckily it wasn't raining because i dont want it to match up my feelings at that time.

At that time I spent my day looking for a job, it takes me 6 days to find one, in God's mercy i guess, and it turns out that the small restaurant is in search for cleaners. Without thinking anymore, i agree to take that job just to earn money and find a small apartment to sleep on because sleeping in the road is not a good choice.

Well, after a week of working i asked my boss if I could have my advance salary for the month and tell him about my situation. He agrees to give me my salary and i thanked him for that allot. And finally, that night i found a small apartment that offers a small payment.

And here i am now after 2 years of being abondoned by my own parents that i loved so much. and yet gives my nightmares, i was able to live normal.

 

Its been three months now after being kicked out and thrown away like a trash by my parents and im still here, alive and breathing, still normal yet my nightmares never leaving me.

It was a cloudy morning and i im about to go out to work, because after spending my whole two months being a cleaner of that small restaurant my boss let me be one of his waiters. Im walking down the road to where the bus stop is when i suddenly bump into someone resulting to make us fall backward, falling in our butts.

I hurried to stand and reach out a hand for that person to take.

"Oohh Im sorry! Im really sorry i should have paid attention while walking." i kept saying sorry to him and after a full 5 seconds of waiting, he finally take my hand and stand using my support. He looks up and i saw his face. I've never seen such handsome face in my whole life, i thought.

"Nah, its ok. Doesn't broke me a bone." the man said, while shaking his arms and feet, looking at me. The man was smiling and i must say, it can heal people's heartahces, cause it almost mend mine, almost.

"U-uh yeah. I-i should go now" i said while bowing at him once and then walk away. I don't want to see his face, his smile, and those eyes that seems like it can see right through you.

After 10seconds of walking fast, just to go far from that man, i heard him shout something, something that makes me nervous but happy--

"See you around!"

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

chapter 1 is complete :)))

i change my story from one shot to chaptered story

hope you like this story. kindly subscribe and comment ^^