A short update

Saranghae,Jeon Jungkook!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for the people who support me!!!!^^...It really helps me to strive and chase for my dreams~ ~ I will let my parents read your comments,So that they will know how this is all important to me!!!!...I even have a thought that i have the same obstacle with Park Bom of 2NE1,Her parents dont believe her but her aunt did....And her aunt help her to become a famous singer and now she is~^^ But to bad her aunt died :'( Watch 2NE1 tv season 2 episode 3 part 1...It will really make you cry....

Earlier i was crying bcuz my parents just made fun of me telling me that it is impossible for me to pass this audition...I think they are tired of me here babbling about dream that will never came true...*Sigh*

This past few days i already grew tired of doing some and more crap at school,I thought everyday in my life is boring and keep repeating everyday...I wanted to saomething to spice up my life,And be more exciting and challenging..

But you know guyz?? I will never give up!!!!

I will fight till the end XD.....And if i already become one then i will never forget to thank you guyz!!!! Who support me through online!!! 

I WILL BE A KPOP STAR ONE DAY!!!!!!!

 

Sorry for this stuff but i will update the real chapter tomorrow so pls wait!!!! ~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter