To be loved ;)

To be loved! - Chen short one shot

"Morning babe", you heard your amazing boyfriend say. "Good morning", you replied smiling. You couldn't wake up and couldn't be bothered going to brush your teeth. "Babeeee", you heard that angelic voice again. Suddenly you felt like you were in air. You screamed as you opened your eyes. You saw a handsome face. "You scared me Chen!", you said looking into his eyes . "That's what you get for not waking up", he said smirking. You brushed your teeth and washed your face and went to the table to eat your delicious pancakes. "Yumm", you said as you started eating. "Today's a good day. Lets go out", he said. You nodded. Chen got dressed into a tshirt and guy shorts with a SnapBack. You smiled as you knew he remembered that you like him wearing snapbacks. You went upstairs to get dressed into a buttons up shirt and shorts. "Pretty", he said as you walk down the stairs. You and Chen went to a park nearby that was empty. You guys sat on the grass playing around and having fun. Chen lyed on top of you with your bodies touching each other. He put his hands on your side of your face and kissed you deeply. You sat up and wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. You could feel his warm breathe on your neck. Chen couldn't resist and kissed you again. "Haha I love you", he said as he hugged you. "I love you too", you said smiling. Out of a sudden, a taxi came and Chen pulled you into the taxi. He put a blindfold on you but he wrapped his arms around your waist till you were there. Chen carried you to a soft blanket and opened your blindfold. A beautiful scenery of the beach as there was a hut and food inside. You laughed because of the surprise. "Like it?", he said as he sat beside you. You nodded happily as he fed you a strawberry. You guys had a picnic and was half full. "Don't eat anymore yet", he said making you curious. He handed you a plastic bag. You looked inside and turned tomato. "Swimsuit", he said winking. "But I don't look good in one", you said trying to make excuses. "You look smexy in everything ", he said smiling. You got dressed into your swimsuit and went back to the hut. You saw Chen there who is  topless. "Beautiful! So pretty!", he said as he looked at you. He carried you to the water and let go. You let out a huge scream and chased after him. He carried you again to the water and put you down. You guys started playing with the water. "Take a big breath in and nod when u have", he said which scared me a bit. You did as he told. Unexpectedly he dragged your face into the water and kissed you underwater. You heard a snap noise with the Samsung camera. "You know how to make me feel loved", you said laughing so much. "Of course babe . I love you", he said ending the day with a bang!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqDrwPqWlfcLl3bhvLSeR

A/N: Hope you enjoy the oneshot fanfic of a Chen! I will post the other members soon :D So if you want more sub and comment XD !! Hehe hope you have a amazing day!