Nice to meet you Mr. Kim

Twisted in love

The next morning, the incident that happened last night was all over the news.  Something that I was trying to forget, the horrible thing.  After that incident, I can still see the fear in Yuri's eyes.  Could she have seen the monster that took that guy away from her? even that she was unconcious? My mom decided that she should drived us there, since it was still fresh on our mind on what happened that night.   I try not to mention it to her, Yuri was all quiet as we where headed for school.   I wave goodbye to my mom as she was leaving us, her face was full of concern and worries about Yuri.  But something had caught my eyes, there was some sort of chaos as we where headed to the main entrance of our school.  Student's are all gathered up, as they all scrambled in one corner.  Who could it be that they are so eager to see? perhaps a new student? I thought.  I look at Yuri who was still quiet, I'm not used to this kind of behavior. So, I took the chance to finally speak to her.  "Yuri? are you ok? Do you wanna go to the nurse station?" I finally said.  She finally come back to her sense, "Ah, no, that's ok...I'm ok Ailee" she said.  But I don't think she is, until suddenly like a beam of light, the path cleared and we both seen who or what was all the student was so eager to see.  "Hul! NO WAY!!" Yuri screamed.  I frozed upon seeing the person that was standing infront of me, that face, that angelic face.  How could I not forget, the reason why my birthday was so meaningful.  Kim Himchan is at my school and, so is the rest of B.A.P.  What? how does this happened?. "OK,OK..student, go to your class before you all be late...or else...everyone is gonna be in detention" Mr. Woo said, our history teacher and the said supervisor of our school.  It was a family owned.  All the student was all disappointment at Mr. Woo, as they all scattered and headed to class.  Yuri look at me, while I was still frozen from where I was standing, I can't seem to move or make a sound for that matter.  The angels is bestown upon me at this moment, I can hear them sing.  Or maybe it was just him. When suddenly something pushed me to get me back to my senses, "YA! Ailee park!! are you ok? did you see an angel?" Yuri yelled at my ear.  "Yuri!!!what you do that for?" I asked. "Well, to bring you back miss...you seem out of space there" he said towards me as he walk passed by.  I blink, he was talking to me...Kim Himchan is talking to me..this is beyond unbelievable.  "Hi, umm, I'm Kim Himchan, and your name is?" he said as he was reaching out for his hand to shake mine.  Yuri look at me, I can feel her nudging, "Ah, yeah...I know who you are..." I said, "Oh really? Perhaps, are you a fan of ours?" he asked, I nodded shyly. Himchan smiled, and so is the rest of the boys.  "Well, in that case...nice to meet you..umm, what's your name again?" Youngjae interrupted Himchan as he was reaching for my hand to shake his.  Yuri suddenly went infront of me and shake Yongjae's hand, he was suddenly got caught off guard with her behavior. "I'm Yuri Choi and this is Ailee Park" Yuri introduce us to the boys.  Himchan nodded, "so, your name is Ailee..nice name" he complimented. "Th-thank you" I respond shyly.  Then suddenly the bell rang and that got me unfrozed as I realized that we are late for our first class.  Yuri pulled me out of my fangirling mode as she waved goodbye to them.   Later at History class, as we are getting ready to start, an interruption happened.  My senses became strong since that night, I can hear people talking as they where whispering to each other.  I can hear them.  I immediately cover my ears,  and headed out of class.  Yuri look at me puzzeled as she called for me, "AIlee, where are you going? the class is about to start?" she said, but I couldn't seem to control the voices that is deafing me.  When I suddenly bump to someone and hit his chest, I fell down and uncover my ears.  "Are you ok?" he said, his voice is deep, I look up and seen Bang Yongguk, looking at me worried.   I immediately got up, "I'm so sorry, I didn't notice you there..." I said without thinking.  He smiled that gummy smiled that everyone like, Whoa! he is more handsome in person that in my poster..deabak!!! I thought.  "That's ok, but the question is, are you ok? miss..." he paused as he was waiting for me to say my name. "Ah, Ailee...Ailee Park...and yes, I'm ok" I said, showing my sweetest smile.  "So, Ailee, what are you doing running out of class?" he said curiously, "Ah" I replied,embarrashed of my action, "..just..getting some air...hmmm...ahhhh...that's nice" I said out of my embarrashement.  Yongguk chuckled cutely.  "You're cute" he said to me.  I smiled and bite my lips as I turn around and went back to class.  Yuri has been looking at my little interraction with Yongguk outside the classroom, "tsk tsk..igoooo...this girl..." she said to herself as she was shaking her head.  "Ok, class take your book out and open it to page 94" Mr. Woo said, as soon that I took my seat.  "But before that, we have a new student with us, ah, young man, can you go up infront and introduce yourself" Mr. Woo said to Yongguk.  "Yes, teacher Woo" he said politely.  "1,2,3..annyeonghaseyo, uri B.A.Pimnida, yes sir, Hello everyone, My name is Bang Yongguk, nice to meet you" he said like he was in a variety show with their signature salute at every greeting.  Me and Yuri chuckled with excitement while the rest of the class, which is full of girls and a bit of boys was screaming at Yongguk saying "Oppa, saranghamnida".   Yongguk smiled, amused at the response. "Ok, ok that's enough, Yongguk? Please go back to your seat" Mr. Woo said to him.  Yongguk look around and seen a empty seat behind me and Yuri.  He walk towards us that made all the girls in our class jealous as you can hear the buzz of envyness.  Yongguk lean closer to me as he whisper "you are so lucky Ailee, everyone seems to like being you right now". I turn around and look at Yongguk, I wanted to say something but I just smiled.  Yuri was smiling from ear to ear, she seems to be fangirling again.  I rolled my eyes at her.

 

Few minute's had passed and we are headed to our next class, but this time, I don't have the same class as Yuri and Yongguk but they both do.  After I wave goodbye to them, as I was headed to my next class, a familiar voice suddenly called my name.  "Hey , Ailee, wait up?" the voice said, I turn around to see Kevin Woo, running towards me.  Yup, he is the son of our History teacher Mr. Woo and that person's brother at the restaurant before that incident happened.  "Oh, Hi Kevin" I greeted him, he smiled that kind smile that I first notice.  "Are you headed to class?" he asked, "Yeah, why?" I asked back.  "Nothing, I was just wondering if you want to go together" he shyly said, scratching his head, Kevin had a crush on me since the day I met him.  But to me, he was just a friend, someone I can rely on anything when I needed it.  I think for a second, as soon that I was about to open my mouth another voice stop me as it called for my name, "Ailee noona" he sounded cute, I thought, I turn around to see Zelo and Jongup walking towards me, with Himchan and Young jae behind them.  "Oh" I said shockingly to see them waving, I waved back.   "Noona, are you going to your next class?" Jongup asked, "Yeah" I simply reply not knowing what to expect with all these men around me, I feel like a princess.      I was in dream land as I look at Himchan, who was smiling so sweetly at me, when suddenly Kevin couldn't take his curiosity into place as he nudge me and knock me out of reality.  "Hey, Ailee, umm, who are these people? are they the new student?" he said as he whisper into my ear.  I look at Kevin sourly,  knowing that he was the reason why I wasn't in dream land anymore, I reply simply, "Yeah" .  He nodded, as if he understood what I meant by it.   "So, Ailee...right? What class are you headed to?" Youngjae asked.  That caught me off guard as I wasn't paying much attention, "uh,umm...I think I have..." I said panicly as I tried to look at my class schedule, it was actually the first day of school.   As I was trying to get my class schedule, Himchan suddenly spoke for the second  time, since the time they all got there, "let me guess, you have music..right?" he said while his hand was in his chin, as if he was thinking hard.  My eyes got big, how does he knows that? I thought.  "Um, how do you know I have music next?" I asked him, "Wild guess" he simply  reply with a smile, showing his angelic eyes, that I find it so cute.   I suddenly felt my face heating up from embarassment, "Oh, noona, why are you turning red?" Junhong asked as he seen my face.  I immediately think of an excuse, so that they won't think the wrong idea that I turn red because of Himchan. "Ah, omo, why is it so hot today? really?" I said, fanning myself as I turn around and walk fast to avoid more embarassment, but they seem to be quick that they caught up to me. "Ey! let's go together, Ailee, wait for us..." Youngjae scream for me.   While they are running behind me, I notice that there was a strange person hiding behind the big tree,  eyeing me and my friends as we go to our next class.  I don't know why but something is telling me that there's a storm coming.  I can feel the shiver coming behind my back and the monster inside me is figting to unleash itself out of me. 

 

A/N: thank you guys for reading, sorry if it's a bit lacking.  I can sense a competition between Yongguk, Himchan and Kevin for Ailee's love. What you guys think? Who will be the luck one that's gonna hold her heart? BTW, I color coded the converstaion for easy reading but I think you all see that already (silly me XD) and sorry if it's all over the place..I can't decided which color to go with the main character, except B.A.P ^^ Till next time...<3 M ~chu~