One.

It's okay, that's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music was thumping, bodies grinding against one another, hot girls in bikini's, it was author Kim Jongin's greatest day. His book sold out to be one of the best not only in Korea but internationally too. It was a new genre that most of his fans weren't really into, only bought it because it was freaking. Kim. Jong. In writing.

Turning the records on the turn tables Jongin made some wicked beats that just made everyone shout out to him, praising him. "Jongin! Jongin! Jongin!" The crowd went wild as a large pink cake was being walked over to him. It wasn't his birthday, or a holiday, so why were they giving him a cake. It didn't make sense. "This is for you author Kim, in congraulatory to you releasing your novel." The voice was from his publisher Kim Minseok. Minseok bowed and handed him the cake.

Jongin didn't waist anytime and blew out the candles in one blow. "Whoo!!" The fans cheered as authoe Kim kissed his girlfriend. Nothing could go wrong on this night.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Walking down the corridor everyone praised him.  He was the most dangerous and feared criminal in Korea and today, was his releas date. "Kim Jongdae! Go Kim Jongdae!" Every prisoner wanted to be just like him, he had been here since he was young and he was looked up to by olders in this torchire place. 

Once down the corridor, the prison guards freed him from the handcuffs and stepped away a little. The newly freed ex-con twisted his wrist and a smirk appeared on his face, 14 years in this place, it was time to visit an old relative of his. "Have a nice life Jongdae." One of the prison guards wished him. He just shrugged it off and opened the exit door thst separated him from the real world.

He was going back home.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Are you ladies enjoying this party?" The women giggled and clung to Jongin like he were designer shoes.

"Yes author Kim."

Jongin smiled and started dancing once more without a care in the world. He was handsome, rich and the ladies always wantee to ride him, what man wouldn't call that a perfect life. The crowd grinded all on him in yhe crowd trying to feel up on the young author.

Jongdae entered the party and had a smug look on his face of course he would party like a fool, pathetic. He thougt grabbing a fork off the refreshment stand.

14. Long. Years.

His day has come to get back at his son-of -a - brother. Yhe brother that got him locked away in the first place. As he walked coser to where his brother was he sharpened the knife on the nearby pillars, time for action.

Jongin chuggd down a whole quart of soju and had everyone calling his name asking for more. "More! More! More!" Finishing the whole quart the auhor was now completely dtunk and barely could see his surroundings. The cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter