Dinner Dates

High School Drama

Krystal woke up early this morning to get ready for school, she wanted to look nice just for Victoria and no one else. She doesn't care about what other people told her or how they judge her, she only care about Victoria opinion. 

Then Jessica drove to them to school. When they arrive at school and Krystal was getting off the car, Jessica said, "don't forget to ask Victoria if she will comes over for dinner." Krystal gives her a plain reply "Ne, Unnie I got it, I won't forget to ask her."

She then head to her and Victoria usual spot, but to her surprise Victoria wasn't there waiting for her. She call Victoria on her phone, but Victoria didn't answered. Krystal got really worry about Victoria, she always answer Krystal phone call no matter when or where. 

*Victoria was running late for school*

"OH CRAP!!! I'm so late this morning. I totally forgot my to set by alarm last night. I hope Krystal won't get mad at me for making her wait."

When Victoria got to school, luckly the bell haven't rang yet. She rushed to the usual spot finding Krystal sitting there impatiently waiting for her. Krystal had her back to Victoria, so that makes her wanted to a little. She tiptoed from where she was at over to where the girl was  sitting, she cover the girl eyes and makes her voice sound deeper "If you can correctly guess who I am, then I'll let you go." 

Krystal was so frustrated at this point she couldn't guess who it was, so she just threw out random answers. But then she finally realize it was Victoria because the perfume that the mysterious person was wearing, it has a sweet smell and it was Krystal favorite perfume. The only person that wear that perfume was Victoria. 

"YAHHH!!!!! Victoria stop teasing me. You were so late and you didn't even answer your phone, that makes me so worry." With that Victoria made a sad puppy face and said sorry. Krystal couldn't help it but stop being mad at Victoria because she was so cute. 

"Victoria my sister wanted to invite you over for dinner, would you pleaseeee comes over?" Victoria loves Krystal but Jessica scare her and the thought of having dinner at the Jung house bring a chill down her spine. But she just couldn't bring herself to say no when Krystal was looking at her so cutely, she end up agree to comes over. Krystal knows that Victoria is scare of Jessica so she told her "don't worry about my sister because her girlfriend Tiffany is coming over too and Tiffany will keep Jessica occupy." Hearing that makes Victoria feels relives. 

-----------------

School has ended for the day. Krystal and Victoria are walking to Krystal house. As they were walking there it started to rain, at first it was only light sprinkle but then it start to pour down hard. So they started to run as fast they can to Krystal house. When they got there Jessica isn't home yet, they were alone. Krystal turn around and saw Victoria shirt was soaking wet and she could she everything underneath of the shirt she think to herself "Gosh Victoria you're so y and I cant help myself" it turns her on so much, but she have to control herself because Jessica is coming home soon.

 ---------------

*15 minutes later* 

Jessica arrive home with Tiffany following behind her. When they got inside they saw the two youngers laying on the couch sleeping cutely. Jessica woke krystal up and said to take Victoria to  her room. Tiffany and her will cook dinner and when they finished cooking they will call her. Krystal didn't want to wake Victoria up so she  carry Victoria bridal style to her room instead. 

They were half way up the stair and Victoria woke up feeling that she was moving but her feet wasn't touching the ground. She peek opened her eyes to see Krystal carry her up the stairs, She then closes her eyes and enjoying the feeling of being spoiled by Krystal.

When they got into Krystal room and she was about to lay Victoria on the bed, Victoria wraps her arms around Krystal neck and won't let go. Instead of only laying Victoria the bed she got pull on top of Victoria herself. Krystal gently kiss the side of Victoria neck, slowly moving downward towards the girl stomach. Victoria let out a small moan of satisfaction, hearing that makes Krystal feels happy that she could satisfy her girlfriend. Krystal was about to reach her hand under Victoria shirt, but she heard a loud yell from downstair. 

"YAHHHH!!!!! Jessica stop touching me so weirdly when I 'm trying to cook." Follows by the laughter of Jessica. "I'm not going to stop because I'm jealous of all your students, especially the boys who look at you like they are in love with you, but I won't let you go ever. Your all mine forever." 

Krystal didn't really care much of the noise, so she continue on but Victoria stop her.

"Victoria what's wrong? Don't you want me?"

Victoria shyly reply, "I do but I'm worry that your sister and Tiffany will hear us is from downstairs and that embrassing." 

"Don't worry about them, they are occupy enough with the cooking and time with themselves, they won't even notice about us." Krystal touch the girl more, she was about to raise Victoria shirt ...

"SooJung-ah" a voice yell out. 

"YAHHH!!! What it is Unnie I'm busy right now." 

Jessica reply, "dinner is ready, so come down right now" 

Krystal have no choice but to stop and goes down stair with Victoria for dinner with her sister and Tiffany. At the table there was an awkward silence between the 4 of them. Tiffany tries to cheer them all up and Krystal join in with her. It was still a little awkward, but it gotten a little better. Soon Krystal and Victoria was in their own world and Jessica and Tiffany was in their own world.