Getting A Job!

Living With Super Junior(Super Junior Fanfic)

I finally made it to Korea!" I said while stretching my arms up after i left the airport.

The thing is i didnt get that much money....

What am i soupose to do now...? 

Hmmmm maybe i should go look for a job. But where the hell am I going to go for one...

~ Sigh ~ Today is going to be a long night....

 

As i went to go cross the street, some kind of paper hit me in the face.

" What the hell was that?!" I said taking it off my face.

I looked at it and it was a job flyer. Just my luck! Maybe coming here was a great idea!.

I read the flyer and it said " Looking for a job? please call this number".

I quickly ran to a Pay Phone and called the number.

 

" Hello , How may i help you?" 

The man on the phone sounded really nice and young. Maybe I might have some love luck to ;).

" Ummm, Hello I found your flyer about someone looking for a job.... I was wondering if you were still hiring and if i can apply?" I Asked.

" Okay!, Your hired!" He said very cheerfully.

" Huh?", But you never gave me a interview ye-" He Cut me off.

" Please come to my office, Here is the Address." 

After he told me the address that i have written down, He hanged up the phone in a hurry".

What the hell was that...?, Well at least I didn't have to go through the touble of answering questions..

I swear , This day is getting better and better!

I grabbed my suitcase and started to skip the the meeting place.

 

 

AT THE MEETING:

I looked up " Oh My God, This building is huge!!" My mouth was wide open.

I shook my head.

What am i doing?, I can't waste time staring at the building, I might be late.., Even though it shouldn't really matter...

He never told me the time to be here at.. Ehh Oh Well.

 

started to walk in the Building and saw a pretty lady that looked about in her 20's Sitting at the desk in the hall.

walked up to the desk and she looked up at me and smiled.

" How may I help you?"

" I was asked to come here for a job" I said staring and playing with my fingers.

" Oh it's you!, Okay please follow me , He is waiting for you in his office"

" Thank You...."

She Walked me to a room and knocked on the door,

" Come In " A man voice came from in there.

She open the door ans lead her hand in there , Showing me to go in. 

 

As I went in there was a man maybe In his 30's standing near his desk.

He lent out his hand "Hello , I'm Kim JungHoon, Nice to meet you miss....."

I Shook his hand.

" Ummm, My name is T-Tiffany , Nice to meet you"

We both sat down.

" Okay , Miss Tiffany , Let me just ask you a couple questions , If that is okay?" 

He said smiling.

Oh great, And I thought there wasn't going to be any questions.

" U-uh.. Sure , Go right ahead"

" Okay, First, Are you organize "

What kind of question is that?? 

"Y-yes , I like keeping stuff clean and neat " 

I said looking at him confuse.

" Okay , Second , Are you good at cooking?"

Hmmm I wonder what kind of job has to do with cooking and being organize?.

" Sorta , I use to help my mother cook when i was younger , I know how to cook the basic stuff"

" Okay , I guess that is fine " He Said smiling.

" Lastly..., Do you get along with guys?"

Okay now , What does this have to do with working?!

"Uhh...Umm...I guess so, If it is friend wise, I can get along with them okay, But if it's the romance type...It won't really be good....Heh Heh"

I said scratching the back of my head in awkwardness.

"Why?" I Asked.

" You will find out soon" He Said smirking.

" So , Would you like the job here? The pay would be good?"

" As long as I get money to live , I'm fine with it" I said laughing.

" Okay, Please sign this"

He handed me a paper and i signed it.

" Here You go " I handed him back the paper , Which Turn out to be a contract of course.

" Okay!, Great! , Follow me and I will show you where your living".

 

" Wait!, I'm living here?"

I said stoping before we left his office.

"mhmm, Do you have your luggage?" He said staring at me.

"Uhh , Yeah it is at the front desk" 

" Okay, lets go get It"

He brought me outside to get my luggage and we entered a elevator.

 

As we entered the elevator , He pressed the button for the 10th floor.

The elevator started to go up and it was quiet.

Wait!, What am i even working as anyways?, Danm I should of asked before I even said yes and signed the danm contract.

We made it on the 10th floor and went to a room that had the number "1015".

 

As he was about to open the door , I grabbed his arm.

He looked at me in shock. 

"What's the matter?"

" Before we enter , May i ask you?, What am I working as?"

He laughed.

" Guess it's a good time to tell you now...., You are working for Super Junior while I am on a little vacation"

I looked at him confuse.

" Huh?"

He laughed again.

" Your going to work as Super Junior Manager"

My eyes widen at him in shock .

" WHAT?!, I'm Working As A Manager?! 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the ending of this Chapter! hoped you liked it!, It took my almost 3-4 hours to type this >.< . just saying it sill be easier to read it off of wattpad . because i had 18 chapters finish on there of this story. my username on there is @leedongghae , and also please follow me on instagram at @FishyPrince_DongHae . I Would Like to thank @Suju_Leedonghae for helping me with a little of this story. just saying to eveyone . im not that good at spelling and i dont really edit my story that well so please don't mind that XD hehehe . ill probably post the next chapter in a day or a couple days. i dont really go on my laptop. mianhae lol