Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

Long distance

TOP’s POV

This has to be a sign. Not only did the children love her, she became friends with Re-Re. They grew up in the same city. The US is a huge country. What are the chances that the woman I am rapidly falling for comes from not only the same country but the same city and state as my best friend’s wife? I do not believe in fate. Destiny is for ers who don’t want to take responsibility for the consequences of their own choices. What is going on here?

I don’t want her to leave. Today is the day I take her to the airport and say farewell for the foreseeable future. I don’t want to do it. I would rather risk the prison time and tie her up in a room in my condo before I let her board that damn plane. It took a great deal of finagling but I cleared my schedule for the entire day so I can spend it with her. If these are the final moments I have with her I don’t want to waste any on business.

She has been staying in my condo instead of the hotel since she agreed to be mine. We have yet to sleep together in any way other than sharing a bed. It is a very intimate situation but it is KILLING ME! I enjoy being able to hold her while we sleep. I love waking up to her smiling face and kissing her goodbye before I go to work. I hate the fact that I have to wack-off in the shower just to be able to get my damn pants on because of the ual frustration.

She arches her back in her sleep rubbing the swell of her into my groin. I am going to DIE if she doesn’t stop. “Good morning my love.” I murmur in her ear as I kiss her cheek hoping beyond hope that waking her up with stay the torture she is unknowingly subjecting me to. “Good morning” she replies turning in my arms and giving me a kiss on the lips. The curtains are open so the light is dancing on her almond colored skin. She feels like warm silk in my arms.

“Make love to me” my angel whispers in my ear as I trail kisses from her forehead to her neck. I stop to look in her eyes to be certain she is sure she wants what she is asking of me. What I see there is the echo of everything I have held within the depth of my soul these last 7 days. She loves me and I love her. There is no way I will let anything come between us. Not even the distance between the place she calls home and mine.

Leaning down I kiss her lips again willing all the passion and love I feel for her into the action. She clings to me and kisses me back reciprocating the emotion. Our hearts beat as one. We breathe in tandem. I watch her eyelids flutter closed as I trail open mouthed kisses over every inch of skin I uncover. She gasps and pulls at my hair as I take her s into my mouth and run my tongue over each with aching slowness.

“Please” she begs incompletely as I delve my tongue into her navel running my hands over her hips removing her shorts and with the action. I want to taste her until she comes apart in my arms. I want her to remember this time, our first time, whenever she is alone. Taking a firm hold of her hips to keep her still I run my tongue over the lips I have yet to kiss these last 7 days. She shudders from the sensation.

She tastes divine. I breach her inner lips with my tongue her into my mouth and humming my gratification at the essence of her. God I love it when she curses so fervently. She is thrashing against the pillows and screaming but I am beyond being able to translate her language into my own understanding at the moment. She gushes like a river when she cums. A quivering exquisite river of ambrosia that belongs to only me.

“Open your eyes jagiya” I hope she understands me. I don’t know if I spoke English or Korean. She opens her eyes to look at me and I drown in the depth of emotion I see there. I continue to lose myself in her eyes as I join our bodies together completing the union we already feel in our hearts. I slide into her slowly taking time to savor the sensation of her inner muscles pulling me in and squeezing me in the most intimate embrace.

She takes me in completely and I can feel her shock at the stretch it takes to accommodate me. I try to pause to give her time to adjust but she wraps her legs tighter around my hips and undulates against me. I slide in and out of her sweet wetness with gentle precision aiming every at her g-spot. I never break contact with her eyes and she never looks away from me. When we go over the edge into oblivion, we will go together.

She raises herself off the pillows and kisses me connecting us a second time. The intensity is electrifying. Reaching under her I pull her lower body completely off the bed forcing myself to go even deeper within her. It feels like exploding into thousands of fragments when I lose myself inside her pulsating walls when she cums around me.

I can’t believe I spent an entire morning and most of the afternoon buried inside of her. She is as addictive as pure heroin. The only reason I am not still encased in the paradise between her legs is the plane ticket in-between the pages of her passport. I despise that plane ticket. “Promise me you will call me as soon as you land. I don’t give a damn about the time difference. I will be awake and waiting for you.” I tell her.

She promises me for probably the hundredth time since leaving my condo. I feel like I am packing up my heart and shipping it across the ocean. I have never been in love before. Now that I know that I am in love it is with a woman that I cannot keep. I have never made things easy for myself. Why start now? I don’t want us parting to be sad so I have to keep myself together and stop hounding her. I know I have to. It’s just difficult.

Shinay’s POV

I don’t want to leave. I have to leave. If I could stay I would but my life, my career, my family, all of these things are in Chicago, Illinois. I would take him with me but he is a CEO of a Fortune 500 company. He can’t just pack his things and say “I’m in love with an American girl, I quit and I am moving to America.” I wouldn’t let him if he was silly enough to try. We are just going to have to wait until one of us is free to take a vacation and see the other.

196 days I will wait until I am able to touch his face. 28 weeks until his arms can once again be around me. 7 months until I can feel how our hearts beat in synch with one another. This is going to be torturous. I am in love with the most amazing man. He is better than any fairytale prince charming could dream of being. He is real and he is sweet and he is kind and he is smart and he loves me. What did I ever do to deserve such a man?

This is just as hard for him as it is for me. I can see that he is trying to be calm about all of this. I see how much it is costing him not to ask me to stay. We both know he could well afford to keep me here without me working but I can’t do that. I can’t be dependent on him for everything that I want or need. I don’t speak Korean so finding a job here will be next to impossible for me. I can’t stay here no matter how much I wish I could.

“I love you Choi Seunghyun” I tell him using his whole name for the first time. They are calling for my flight to begin boarding. This is goodbye for now. “I love you too Shinay Lawler. I have never said that to anyone who wasn’t my mom or sister. I love you with all that is within me. Take care of yourself okay?” He says to me looking me in the eye. I am a big girl I WILL NOT CRY! I WON’T!

I kiss his lips and throw my arms around his neck. This will be the last kiss we share for 7 months or longer if he can’t arrange his schedule. He lifts me completely off the ground and returns my kiss with equal fervor. Suddenly he puts me down and smiles at me. “I have something for you. I almost forgot!” He says smiling like a child. I love it when he is playful like this. He is an adorable little dork sometimes. You would never know how ruthless of a business man he really is.

Out of his briefcase comes the biggest bag of Hershey’s Kisses I have ever seen. “I have kisses to hold you over until I see you again. There is a kiss good morning, a kiss to send you off to work, and a kiss to welcome you back home, and a kiss goodnight for each day. That is 672 kisses in total. I love you and I will miss you every day until we meet again.” He says to me. There it goes, waterworks everywhere. I was doing so well.

TOP’s POV

She cried! I didn’t mean to make her cry. She wept openly on my shoulder, kissed me exactly 17 times all over my face, picked up her carry-on, and left. I didn’t mean to make her cry. “Sir are you alright?” some guy is talking to me. What on earth does he want? “Sir you have been standing here looking at the passenger entrance for 10 full minutes. The plane is gone and so is everyone else. Do you require assistance?” He is from airport security. If what he is saying is true I must look mighty suspicious.

“No, I don’t need anything. I am fine thank you.” I say to him as I turn to leave. I just broke my heart into several sharp and jagged pieces but I am fine. I have to be fine. I have a great deal to get accomplished in the next 7 months. I am going to marry that girl and in order to do that I must open the doors of the American market to my company. Since she can’t come here, I will go there. In 7 months I will ask her to marry me.