I Love You...

I Love You...

I'm here in the balcony of our dorm, skimming my. psychology book. I was playing piano awhile ago, This is my free day, So this is ny time rest and relax for the tomorrow's comeback at Music bank.

"Maknaeeeee!!~" Min is calling me outside n Pretty eomma Fei done u for our early dinner, I stood up and immediately run excitedly towards the kitchen.

I heard damon's bark repeatedly, turn around and sees him sitting on the floor, crotch down to carry my little white puppy. I put him down after.

"Oh, Ladies~ let's eat! btw, Suji-ah maknae and Min, eat a lot okeh?" Pretty eomma said to us, we just nod our heads. Suddenly we heard Min's phone ringing. Her ringtone is hush with a remix of overdose.

"Omona omona! maybe Kai is calling" She gobbles her phone quickly and accepts the call.

Kai: Yoboseo, Minyoung-ah?

Min: Oh, neh? what is it? *blinks*

Kai: Yah! we want to go there and taste noona Fei's dish! *grinning widely even though Min can't see him*

Min: I'll told pretty eomma to cook more. Okay, hung-up now. We'll wait here. *nods slowly*


Kai: *hung-up*

I was going to shove the spoon in my mouth when suddenly Min and Jia giggles like a bunch of school girls, shaking me. "Aigooya' The whole EXO is coming here in our dorm, so... it means... more Chanyeol and Suzy moments?" Jia teases me non stop together with Min. Yes, Chanyeol is courting me since last year. I blushed immediately upon hearing his name.

Pretty eomma and Min is cooking in the kitchen while me and Jia cleaning the living room, I lounge on the couch 'cause I'm tired. Min throws me with cusion. I just laugh and sluggles her.
>>> 1 hr, later

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

"Yah, I'm coming I'm coming!!!" I stand swiftly as I heard the door bell rings, Min fixes her hair and heads to the kitchen to inform Fei and Jia.

I twist the knob and slowly opens it, I saw Chanyeol's face immediately once I open the door, he blushed furiously, I giggled. He immediately envelopes me on his limbs, I hug him tight, Smiling happily as I enjoy his presence with mine. "Hi~" He whispers on my ear in his deep and warmest calm voice. "Hi Yeollie-ah~" I response softly. The whole exo run inside except Yeol 'cause we're having our sweet moment.

I release him from my tight hug and leads him inside, he holds my hand and lace his perfect long fingers to mine. "Ahm, Our both comeback is tomorrow~" He says softly as we both heads to the living room instead to the kitchen. I loop my arms around him and he wraps me on his warm embrace. "Neh, goodluck Yeollie-ah, do you're best neh?" I said. "Neh neh neh~ you too" he pecks my head.

Baekhyun and Min popped up in the living. "Hey!!! Stop that moment now! haha, we will melt here. Kaja, Let's eat!" They speak in unison. We both startled at their presence, stands abruptly and fixes myself, Yeol just pouts and grabs my hand. "Yah, we're going therte now!" We heads to the kitchen, Chanyeol is thinking something mysterious today and I don't know what is it. I hope I know. We both settle ourselveys to sit on a chair. Fei eomma just serves us with her especialty. She wink at me and I just blink. Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin the rest of EXO members just continue to make some nose.

D.O and Kris just eating quietly, I'm glancing at them, smiles as the usual happy virus making some noise too. Everybody is laughing loudly like their is a party inside our dorm. I resume my food until its done, Yeol just look at me and he flashes his favorite kind of the grins. 'oh my~ my baby nations white teeth again' talking to my own brain inside my head. He wipes the smudge of sauce on the corner of my lips. I just smile at him sheepishly.
>> fast foward.

I'm at the dressing room, getting ready 'cause were going to perform next to Infinite, I strides out once my co-members wanders to somewhere. I'm wearing my y costume. I walk along the hallway and suddenly I heard Min's voice calling me from EXO's dressing room. They are all prepared, I saw their costumes that makes them more handsome this time.

I approach them and bows politely, all of them are staring at me, I blink repeatedly, Jia just tap my shoulders. "Yah, let's go! they are calling us right now" I said softly. Yeol is still staring at me, smiling happily, he's waving his hand and I just response with a wave as well. Jia, Min and Fei just nods at the EXO and also to Yeol as we were heading out, I felt something confused what's happening.
>> at the stage
We're here at the stage performing, I saw many people cheering us, spotlights are all with us while dancing and singing. Building more confidence to perform, I saw Chanyeol at the side of the stage watching me happily.

I wink at him and make him blushed, focuse my gaze on the camera. After we perform, now its EXO's time to show what they got. It's the final performance. I'm watching him on the backstage, cheering him. Fei, Jia and Min dissapear on my side. I wonder what they are doing O.O

Now we're in the stage again together with the other Idols, Hyorin called out my name and Chanyeol's. Yeol holds my hand and congratulate me first before hugging me. I hug him back as well. We release each other gently and walks to the front center of the stage together.

I thought we're going to announce something but the atmosphere change when he turns me to face him, still holding my both hands.

I was very confused what's happening, Fei, Jia and Min holding the thropy and a pink bouquet. I gaze at Chanyeol's eyes directly proportional to mine, The whole stadium keeps quiet as they watch me and Yeol, he started to speak. "Suji-ah~ I know this is the right time to say, I know I'm not wrong that I choose you to be my forever~ my life, I want you to be my future, I promise to love you, I promise to make you happy and comfortable with me, I'm not a perfect guy. I know that, but please let me love you for real? Iloveyou Bae Su Ji, I love you so much~"

Tears are falling from my eyes as I hear those words from him, he wipes my tears away from my bright pretty eyes and continues what he wants to say. "Yes, I'm courting you since last year. You know Suji-ah, everytime I saw you, you're making my heart pound and pound.

I hug him tight, he caresses my back, I saw everybody staring at us. The wide grins on their faces doesn't want to fade away. He crotch down and holds my left hand. He pecks it. "Baby, Can you be girl forever?"

I brusted into happy tears, he's waiting for my answer, I nods my head repeatedly. "Yes, Yes, Yes baby! Yes I can be your girl" Blushes, he hugs me tight and lift me up, he wipe my tears away.

Everybody is happy, clapping their hands, the whole EXO and Miss A approach us. Min gave Chanyeol the bouquet then to me. "flowers for you" he says. "Thank you~" I response.

The crowd is cheering us I wave at my fans who's crying whole heartedly in happiness, Chanyeol is here beside me, staring at me. Keep me on his arms.
>> at the backstage

"congratulations to the both of you Suji and Yeol" The staffs keep on greeting us, I'm very happy 'cause he is mine now.

We're heading towards our designated room, I bid my goodbyes to him for now, I strides in then my miss A eonnies hugs tight. "oh, maknae~ we're happy for you" Fei says. "Thank you pretty eomma" I mutters sweetly. "Let's go home and celebrate!" Min says, Jia just agreed with us. I nod. Change our clothes immediately, heads to the parking lot with them.

Felt my phone vibrating, fishes out my phone, sees the callers I.D. Its Chanyeol. I quickly accepts the call.

Me: Yoboseo?

Chanyeol: Hi baby!! Eodia? mhmm, Can I visit you later?

Me: Of course baby-ah~ yah, I want Yogurt and Ramen~

Chanyeol: Yesh Ma'am! no problem~ coming right up!

Me: *Laughs loudly* Oh my happy virus~ Neh arra~

Chanyeol: Saranghaeyo~

Me: Neomu Neomu Neomu Saranghaja baby~

Chanyeol: Kkkk~ Iloveyou Iloveyou Iloveyouuu~ *making a kissy kissy sound*

Me: Awwe :P Iloveyou more and moreeeee~

Chanyeol: Iloveyou more than Tonkatsu <3

Me: Mhmm, Iloveyou more than ramen then :3

Chanyeol: naah! Eodia? I can't wait to see you ToT

Me: I'm heading in our dorm now baby~

Chanyeol: Jinjja? okay okay~ I'll buy something for you now~

Me: Arraseo~ take care on your way~

Chanyeol: Yesh baby~ hung up now~

Me: Mhmm, okay baby-ah~ *hung up*
>>
I'm here on our dorm, heads to my room to change my clothes, goes back to the living room, waiting for Chanyeol. My eonnies is in the balcony, setting something OuO actually I really dunno what they are doing.

Stands as I heard a knock, walks toward the front door then twist the knob, opens it slowly, sees Chanyeol holding a plastic bag of yogurt and paper bag for Ramen. I peck his lip and he pecks mine back. "Come inside baby!" Leads him inside.

"Naah, What a good surprise~" he laughs and follows me, put the ramen and yogurt on the table, he backhugs me. "Yah! haha, Thanks for visiting me here" I gaze at him over my shoulder.

"Its my choice to visit you always baby~" he pecks my cheek and turn me to face him, I pinched his cheeks. "Why so romantic?" I said. "Because I'am" He grins.

"Can I blind fold you?" He ruffles my hair and I just nod. He stand behind me, I close my eyes and he blindfold my eyes, slowly making our way towards the balcony.

I'm holding him so tight, we stop for a moment as we reach the balcony, he signals my eonnies and they agreed. "Ready?" He whispers softly. "Yes" I response. He slowly untied the blindfold and takes it off from my eyes, I crack my eyes to gaze at the place where we are standing. I saw a beautiful place in the balcony, the moon is bright, the stars are shining in the sky. My surrounding covered with pink flowers I turn to face him and he's smiling happily with me.

The Violinist is standing on the corner with his violine, playing a sweet melody. "Can I have this dance?" He mutters sweetly and offers his hand to me. "My pleasure, baby~" I place my hands to him and loop my both limbs around his neck, he hugs my waist as we sway our bodies to the beat of the rhythm. "You know how happy I'am right now~" He leans his forehead to mine. He's making me blush. I felt something in my heart, its beating faster and faster. "Me too~" I utters softly.

He brush his lips to mine then slowly press our lips together romantically, I close my eyes and kiss him sweetly. We both own this sweet moment. I'm very lucky to have him. So much, he's giving me inspiration to live in this world. Making my atmosphere more colorful.

Iloveyou Park Chanyeol~