_03

How to Train a Wolf

Beyond Compensation

 

I was walking to the kitchen. I swapped to the next photo (this one) and tripped. I blamed Chanyeol's iness.

"I'm not an animal" he uttered...

I was stucked up for a moment hearing his voice and knowing

that he can actually talk like a normal person...

 

"A-ah..that's not what I meant,..I just want to talk you, to know...why did you save me?"

Talking to him more civilly than earlier.

I was waiting for him to talk again...but nothing happened....

 

"'OKay fine!..if your not on the mood for talking then I'll just zip my mouth!"..

clipping your lips with your fingers...

 

It was already past 8 in the evening...time to change the bandage on his head

he was sitting on the floor while his bruise wrist..***oh god....

I wanna have some bruise too! Damn! Why am I thinking about this nonsense suddenly!!! Think straight idiot!

 

"Hey, sit here.." Pointing on the sofa, he just silently followed my instruction.

"The doctor said that we should change this twice a day...to free from any infections"

 

Touching the bandage as he slowly nodded...

unknowingly I found it quite cute for an extraordinary person to silently obeyed me...

caused me to smile and giggled inside...

just then I realized that he have been wearing his clothes for two days straight since the incident...

 

"I think you should clean yourself"

While I was finishing bandaging..

He just gave me a dull look.

Me getting the idea that he doesn't know that...ended explaining for him...

 

"Ahmm I mean..you should wash yourself...take a bathe, dip yourself in the water and-"

then he talked for the second time!..

"I hate water.....its cold" I smiled no I actually chuckled hearing that...

he lifted his head and looked at me, again with those mesmerizing eyes I almost lost...

 

"Ah, a- I'll adjust the water temperature for you...no worries it won't be cold..."

And made my way-or should I say skip to the bathroom

***yahh you forgot to put back the medicine kit in the box!! Idiot!..

 

Politically speaking, I should do this..

taking care of him for the compensation of saving me..

but somehow I know that it was not just the reason...

a more deeper reason laid

INSIDE!...

 

 

...