chapter 9:)

do you remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soooooooo, should I guess the name of this girl or are you gonna tell you hmmmmm? N taunted Leo.

“Neither” Leo answered and began running towards school.

The rest of the members were puzzled because it’s the first time their inactive hyung would be running away from N.

With ken’s sixth sense, he creep up beside N and pester him to share leo’s secret with him while the rest of the boys ignored them and walked to school starting their own conversation, leaving the two ahjummas getting over excited about the leo’s little scandal.

Beforeeeeeeee……………………………………………..

“wake up you sleepy head, your grandma yelled while whacking you with your soft toy.

“halmeoniiiiiiii, just 5 more minutes okay??” you whined while trying to clutch onto your blanket that your grandma is pulling off you.

“halmeoni’s strength in the morning is SERIOUSLY NO JOKE” you thought to yourself while using the last ounce of energy you had to win over your grandma.

5 minutes later, you got pushed into the bathroom with a grouchy looking face. I guess you guys know who won right?

Pulling down the toilet cover and about to take a seat, grandma shouted, “I’m giving you 15 minutes only and put the toilet cover back up, bush head!!”

Grumbling about your psychic grandma, you went and get yourself prepared.

At the same time……..

N and hyuk creeped into leo’s room for the routine morning call.

After seeing the extent of darkness in leo’s room, mainly due to the curtains drawn and the simple layout of his room hyuk whispered nervously into N’s ear “could leo hyung be a vampire?”

“yah, even if he could be a vampire, wouldn’t I be more suited to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter