Final

[ RE-UPLOAD ] The Office JERK!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sighed, determined to go through this.

"You can do that Sara!" You clenched your hand into a fist lifting it up to the air. Determined you took the handle of the door and pushed it down.

 

"Did you write Miss Rin an e-mail!" A new college was screaming through the corridor of writers.

"YES I did!" Another man himself in.

"Does someone want coffee?" A little girl with a bunch of letters in her hand was running through the corridor of the eager working people, where you should start today. No one gave you the attention to you. Even not, when you bowed to them.

"Anyonghaseo!" You screamed through the corridor but no one was looking up from their PC's.

 

A small tiny girl approached you, when you bowed to her.

"I am the new worker!" She observed you from afar and shrugged it off, since you were formally dressed up, while their others had only casual clothes on.

"Guess you are really the new one!" She lift her hand up, which you took.

"YEAH!"  A bright smile was put on your face, but it faded away, when she suddenly screamed through the corridors a particular name, you knew.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!" You froze in the spot at the name. She looked up to you.

"Everything alright?" You nodded.

"Of course" She shrugged, waiting that the young man would show up from somewhere.

 

But nothing, so that she screamed again through the corridors.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! Get your right now here!" He sighed stopping his typing. He certainly knew that he had to teach someone again who was knew. Why did he always get the newbies?

Standing up not forgetting his cup of coffee and heading to the middle of the corridor. His eyes captured immediately yours, when he saw his first love from the middle school, standing in front of him. He coughed and taking a gulp of his coffee, when your eyes kept looking at something else, rather than his eyes. After all this years, your heart still was beating for your first love.

 

You sighed, when he was putting his act again, like always when he saw you, that you two don't know each other. Another fake smile was placed on your face, which was directed to your ex-boyfriend.

"Hi!" You held up your hand, which he don't even intend to take, so that you took your hand back and the smile faded away. JERK! The girl recognized the awkward moment between you two so that he introduced you two to each other, even when you knew so well.

"Byun Baekyhun this is .. !" She looked up to you.

"Sara!"

"Sara.. Sara this is Baekhyun your tutor for the time being!" He gave you a nod. JERK!

Great your ex-boyfriend turned to be your Tutor in work! Could this day get better!

 

While the tiny little girl went back to her work, Baekhyun gave you a sign to follow him. Instead of going back to his workplace, he dragged you into a small cabinet where the copier was standing.

"What are you doing here Sara?" Your back hit a wall where Baekyun surrounded you, by placing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter