Begging

Begging

Chanyeol held onto her hands tightly not wanting to slip off his hands from hers as he stared at her intensely; no longer holding back his tears, he let it run down his cheeks for her to see.

 

☆☆☆

 

There you were sitting at the corner of the cafeteria reading your story book again. No one seem to care about your presence. But that one particular person, who thanked the cafeteria for being full.

“Hi! Sorry for intruding your space, but is it okay if I sit here?” Chanyeol asked with his best smile.

Slowing lifting your head up from your book, you gently locked gaze with his then scanning the place.

“S-sure” You tugged your fallen hair back and nodded your head slightly.

Oh boy, little did you know, Chanyeol totally melted at the scene you looked into his eyes and tugging back your hair was just oh so beautiful scene for him.

“You’re even more beautiful up-close” he said out unknowingly.

Frowning your eyebrows at his comment, you look up at him again. You knew who he was. He was Park Chanyeol, the ladies’ man, a very skillful playboy in the school.

Chanyeol reddened and cursed himself for saying out loud his thought when he saw you staring at him questionably, he smiled back sheepishly, “Ops?”

 “I’m sorry but if you are trying to hit me up like the other girls, I suggest this isn’t working because I am truly not interested in you, you should probably find other girls.”

You wanted to sound mean to him so he will take it seriously but it didn’t turned out the way you want.

Just because it was the nature in you. The most considerate, gentle and understanding girl. The girl everyone adores because of who you are.

To Chanyeol, your voice was like music to his ears, being able to hear you speaking to him more than a word was making his inside giddy.

“You’re different and I really like you from the bottom of my heart”

Thinking it was another of his pick up line, you apologized and quietly left your seat with your book.

He smiled inwardly to himself and shouted out so you can hear, “I like you, Yoojung! I will make you mine!”

Without fail, the people turned and gave Chanyeol the look and he just shrugged his shoulders with a smile and head to where his friends were.


She sees him. She run away from him. He sees her. He chase after her.

To prove his sincerity, he always turn up in front of your class during breaks and after classes. You will just greet him politely and walk away from him. But like a puppy, he followed everywhere you go.

“How’s your day?” The question he asks every single time. Not being rude to him, you will tell him your day.  After that he will continue blabber to you his day.

That question, was the question that unknowingly brings a smile tugged on your lips whenever you hear him telling you his day so animatedly.

How cute.

That’s where you realize you were getting close and comfortable to his consistent presence around you.

 

☆☆☆

 

“You know it’s been around three months since the day I said I like you?”

Chanyeol asked with his lying above his cross arms looking at the goddess sitting opposite him. There you were spending your time in the usual quiet café; preparing for exams and Chanyeol decides to drop by.

“Then?”

You looked up from your work with surprise that time passed so quickly. You crossed your arms and plopped your head above them in the same position as him, looking into his eyes.

His brain stopped functioning for a moment; where did the shy girl who refuses to make eye contact with him went to?

He was lost in your eyes.

“And then?” you asked again noticing that he went quiet.

“Don’t you think you should give me an answer?” he gave her smirk.

You felt blood rush through your cheeks at the sudden change of Chanyeol but still somehow like that side of him.

“An answer?”, you questioned. Tilting your head to the side, creasing your eyebrows, not understanding what he meant.

 He sat up straight from his position and came closer to your face, cupping it with his large hands. Staring back into his eyes, your eyes were as big as an owl, you could totally hear your heat beating against your chest.

He chuckled silently to himself at your shock expression.

With his hands, he tilt your face to the right side then to the left, “You know what oppa is trying to say, don’t pretend~”

You shook your head in his hands, “No… I don’t… oppa

Letting go his hands, “I have to run some errands, so I’m leaving first. Study hard and go home safely my love! Text me when you are home too. ” he said as he stood up from his seat.

He then lean forward to you and whispered, “Let oppa know your answer by tonight too~”

He quickly peck a kiss on your forehead and sent you a wink before leaving you frowning and pouting to the air.

You truly still don’t understand what Chanyeol meant by ‘an answer’ but nevertheless you were still blushing and trying to calm your busy heart.

While Chanyeol jumped his way out the café with his fist in the air, expressing his happiness getting addressed by ‘oppa’ from you.

 

☆☆☆

 

By the time you left the café, the streets were quiet as it was raining heavily with the thunder roaring so loudly and the lightning striking from time to time.

‘I am on my way home~’ you texted Chanyeol with a smile.

The feeling of having someone caring about you warms your heart.

Taking the cab home because you didn’t have to go under the rain and partially because it was the fastest way home, you were sitting at the back of the taxi thinking about what Chanyeol was trying to mean.

You were caught up in your thoughts that you didn’t realize you have yet to put on your seat belt and the taxi driver was speeding dangerously on a rainy day.

As in cue, the light bulb in your head , opening your message box, you nervously typed, ‘If I’m not wrong the answer oppa wants to hear is yes? Kkkk’

The last thing you heard was the screeching sound of the taxi just when you are about to press the send button…

 

In the midst of the rain, there was the charming Park Chanyeol standing under the rain with an umbrella and holding onto a bouquet of daisies outside of your house, wanting to surprise you.

How romantic.

Smelling the daisies, he remembered you said you don’t like roses and preferred daisies. Just like the daisies, you were innocence.

Which makes Chanyeol realize again how much he wants to take care and protect you forever.

 

☆☆☆

 

“Why?” he sobbed harshly so she could hear.

Chanyeol’s friends all stood behind him, witnessing the sad scene in front of them. Their dear friend bawling his eyes out for the first time, begging non-stop for the girl he loved so much for the first second time to return.

“I love you, I truly love you”

Silence.

"Come back will you? You still yet to give me an answer back..."

He cried and cried.

But unlike the first, the second one will never return.

 

Just like the daisies, Chanyeol wanted to show her his loyalty and commitment he has for her.

 

☆☆☆