Coming back for you

Coming back for you

Loud music, messy party, sound of alcohol spill and smell, and people are dancing on stage, some couples making out in every corner. She is sitting at the bar in tipsy condition, her body keeps following music. Today is Kai's birthday, the one seems far but close too, he is more than stranger but less then her friend. At first, she is so suprised at his invitation, why he invite her while they haven't ever talked each other yet? She knew Kai because of HIM, Kai is his bestfriend so she used to meet Kai in a couple of times but she finally accept it and end up is in here now. OH! How stupid she is! She shouldn't have come there, she doesn't know anyone! She is looking for the birthday man but he is nowhere.

"AAA! Where is he? I should meet him and go home soon!" She mumbles. 

"Naeun! You here?" Krystal shouts as she sits beside the person who is looking her with dreamy eyes

"Hu? Who are you?" She lays her head on the table, her eyes really want to close

"Yah! You drunk? You're not good at" Krystak says and calls the a bartender"

"A glass of plum wine please" All of sudden, she turns her head to Naeun again:

"Um...Do you know the news?"

"I know I haven't finished my project yet" Naeun replies when her eyes is close.

"Yah! What the hell? That's is your problems, not the news. AAA! This girl, just go home now" 

"Not yet, I must congratulate Kai first, but that is nowhere"

"So you are sitting there to wait him?" But wait! Did she just say ? Yah! Does she know how much I like Kai? Should I tell her about HIM? What if she already moved on, it would rub salt into her old wounds! But what if she isn't yet, maybe they will have another change? But whatever, I'll tell her when she is in sober. Krystal makes poker face.

"Naeun, let go outside. You need some air" She tugs Naeun's arm, sighs for her drunk friend, what did she do to deserve this? Suddenly, she turns to Naeun's side because she feels someone take Naeun's body from her. 

"YOU! Where? When? Why are you here?" She asks him many questions but he just smiles to her.

"This time is for us, come to Kai" He wraps him arms around Naeun's waist and carries her with bridal style. He gently lays her onto the wooden bench and says: 

"After 6 years, you seems to lose many weights, you should take care of yourself better". Her face is now in his lap, she doesn't hear his words but he doesn't care, all he cares now is she is here stay with him. This beautiful face, this girl is the one who he loves the most.

"Naeun, Naeun" He slightly wakes her up. Her eyes gradually open but seems to she is still in her dream.

"Do you still wait him?" His voice trails off.

The atmosphere is silence, he keeps looking straight to her eyes waiting for her answer. It took her 5 minutes to reply"

"I do" She turns her head to another direction, avoding his stare.

"Why? You love him that much, Don't you move on him?"

"Sometimes you just need to be with the person who makes you smile even if means waiting." She turns her head again but this times her eyes lay on him. She don't know why she talk about her secret to strange person but maybe sometimes you need to release it although by this way. But wait! Is she dreaming? Why his smile makes her flutter? He reachs for her hands and pulls her closer, his lips press in her forehead. All of sudden, he stands and goes to stage, her eyes automatically follows to his direction. She can feels his words, his touches...

"This song for my girl" He says before sits on the chair with his precious guitar.

"Looking at the same sky that we used to live under

Are you thinking about the love that I took from us?
When you close your eyes
Do you see me love?
Am I keeping you awake?
Whatcha scared about?
Are you giving up?
When you know, you know, you know

You know that I'm coming back for you
Don't you worry girl
Don't you worry girl
You know that I'm coming back for you
Don't you worry girl
I'll be back for you
So you better wait up
Keepin' the bed warm for me
All night puttin' your whisper on me
Giving that love and emotion that I know
Cause I really mind what you do
I'll be back for you
Coming back for you

I know there are millions of miles in between our hearts
But I will come running for you I don't care how far
When you close your eyes
Do you see me love?
Am I keeping you awake?
Whatcha scared about?
Are you giving up?
When you know, you know, you know

You know that I'm coming back for you
Don't you worry girl
Don't you worry girl
You know that I'm coming back for you
Don't you worry girl
I'll be back for you
So you better wait up
Keepin' the bed warm for me
All night puttin' your whisper on me
Giving that love and emotion that I know
Cause I really mind what you do
I'll be back for you
Coming back for you

You know that I'm coming back for you
Don't you worry girl
Don't you worry girl
I'm coming back for you
Don't you worry now
Don't you worry now

You know that I'm coming back for you
Don't you worry girl
Don't you worry girl
You know that I'm coming back for you
Don't you worry girl
I'll be back for you
So you better wait up
Keepin' the bed warm for me
All night puttin' your whisper on me
Giving that love and emotion that I know
Cause I really mind what you do
I'll be back for you
Coming back for you"

Her eyes are already teary, she is going to go to his way but: "Don't step Naeun, I'll come back for you" He runs to her, his arms around her waist: "Sorry, Naeun, I'm bad, so bad but I never knew the meaning of love until you came to my life" His hand moves out and lifts her chin, then his mouth is on hers. Naeun gives this time as their precious moment since her her hands now are on his neck.

"I love you" He whispers as their lips part for a brief seconds.

"I love you too Lee Taemin" She says before capturing his lips again.