Chapter 1

What Jiyool wants, Jiyool gets.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I was fast, wasn't I? :) I thought about it and I came at the conclusion that this story will have only four chapters, and maybe an Epilogue if someone will want to read it ^^ Here's the first update and I hope to post the second tomorrow, but I won't promise anything.. Byeeeee

 

 

 

-Jiyoolie please baby stay still for a moment till dad makes breakfast.-

This is what Jung Yunho, architect at the new found Jung Corp, 28 years old, widower since two months tells his doughter, Jung Jiyool, nine months old as soon as they enter the kitchen.

Knowing as his daughter hates being trapt in that high chair where she had to eat at least five times a day, he allows her to go around the house in that sort of rotating trap. Till this day he couldn't remeber its name.

His daughter was a ball of happiness as soon as she woke up so that means today's day would be less difficult that the others. No random cries, no random squeels and more than anything for him important, no more sad in her daughter's eyes.

In those rare days she was free, cute, funny and she wanted to laugh forever. As if she drank an energizing drink, or cofee.

While Yunho was taking out of the cupboard one of Jiyool's baby food he was also preparing some coffee for himself. That night Jiyool fell asleep around one in the morning and that was NOT enough for him to rest as they were already up at 6 am.

A loud thod made him turn and look after his daughter.

-Jiyoolie, baby where are you?- he was already out looking for her, only to find her in the bathroom, trapt between the WC and the bidet. He was happy of building his house as he wanted, with a big bathroom and all and especially with a bidet but when this accidents happen he so wished of not having made it build.

Walking over her spot, where the little girl was trying to push but at the same time grip herself on the tap she hasn't only succeded at getting out of there but also getting herself and his dad wet.

At dady's 'Here we go again' the baby laughed so hard she couldn't stop, bringing on his dad's face a smile. Rolling his eyes, Yunho freed her daughter and let her go back in the kitchen where, crap, he forgot about the coffee.

With an unbelievable sprint, he didn't even knew he could do, he was already in the kitchen turning off the coffee which was already leaking aboundantly off the moka.

-Aaah really! Does it have to happen every day?- Yunho passed his hand through his hair closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

-Tell me the truth, you're doing it on purpose, aren't you?- he looked with accousatoring eyes at his daughter who, unless his dad, was really amused by that fact and giggled, which Yunho took it as a 'Oh you bet I do'.

 

 

After a catastrophic breakfast which lead to an exausted Yunho already in the 6.30 am. And looking at Jiyool, he could say that he wasn't the only one whose clothes enjoyed the homogenized food more that what she did.

-Does my baby wants to take a bath?- at that question, the little girl made a fuss and strugled to get out and as far as she could from the bathroom.

-Oh come on. We did it a lot of times already, I won't burn or let you get cold. We'll be quick.-

He should do one too as he looked at himself in the mirros. Not so strange he could see wrinkles around his eyes. He couldn't emage his poor wife doing this job, all day. Or maybe he did. Women could do everything. Such a shame he was a man.

After a little fight Yunho joined Jiyool in the bathtub. That way he was sure she won't fall or that the water wasn't too cold or hot. They played a lot till Yunho's alarm clock got on and he started to REALLY bath her and himself.

-Baby girl, what do you want to wear? Dress or shorts?- Yunho got two pair of clothes in from of his little girl and waited for her to chose while he was getting ready for work. She seemed to really consider the idea of putting them both on her but at the end chosed the shorts and a t-shirt of hello kitty. Yunho smiled. He hated that kitten but loved his daughter and if she wanted hello kitty then who was he to take it from her? 'Well her dad, but that's not how it works in this family.' thought Yunho and just smiled at her daughter. Looking under the bed to take one diaper he got a shock. It was the last one. He had no mores. This little diaper here, was the last one his poor wife bought. A sad smile appeared on his lips. Damn if he missed his wife, at times more than others but he missed her. Well, more that anything he could and his daughter too feel the emptiness of someone staying home, waiting for him to get home from work, cooking for him, and for Jiyool someone who would stay with her, take care of her when his father wasn't there and someone to sing for her a lullaby when time for bedtime. Yunho couldn't sing so the baby had to get tired after running on her fours the whole day to get finally under the covers with her dad.

He dressed her and looked for her little bear, a plush he bought her after her mother's death. Now that he found it they had to go.

-Ok baby now we have to take you to auntie Kim. I have to go to..- he couldn't even finish that his daughter's eyes got blurry and full of tears.

-No baby, no. Don't cry. Papa is here with you- she was scared, he could sense it as she got little goosbums all over her body.

-Dady will come back to get you, you know that, don't you?- he kissed his daughter's tears away and cooed her till she stopped crying and just sobbed now and then.

-Papa promises he'll come back earlier today ok? We'll go shopping.- he smiled and cheered her up as best as he could.

He got back to work two weeks now and he had to let her at his neighboor. But, when he got home, everyday he could see a scar, a blow or a bruise on her body and that made him go all wilde but he couldn't ask her much. She was old, she couldn't run after her all day. Maybe he had to hire a babysitter. It wasn't a problem for him to have one but he asked himself where could he go find one.

 

 

At the ofice one of the employees got in his office without knocking and that got him mad, but, as he saw Yoochun, his best friend, he chilled.

-What's up buddy? How's the princess?- he sat down on Yunho's couch and got himself compfortable without many compliments. Yunho grunt and looked back at his papers.

-Everything's fine. Your...wife?- Yunho had a little bit of troubles with addressing at Yoochun's...boyfriend?

Yoochun was gay, but that was not a problem with Yunho, and he didn't hate Junsu or anything, it just seemed, strange?

-My wify is doing fine- chuckled Yoochun before getting up and taking a sit this time in fron of Yunho.

-Have you slept yesterday night or not?-

Having conversation wasn't one of Yunho's attributes so he just rolled his eyes and took off his glasses before taking a much compfortable position on his seat.

Rubbing his eyes he said -not really. Even if he doesn't remember she has bad dreams so she lies close to me. I am worried so I just wait for her to sleep peacefully again and the I can sleep too. But that's just for another two or three hours, then I'm up again.-

Talking about his private life was one the things Jung Yunho did only with Yoochun.

-Hire a babysitter- was the advice Yoochun gave him.

-For the night? Are you kidding?-

-What the hell are you thinking about, man? For the day. I doubt Jiyool gets enough sleep in the afternoon, or if she even sleeps, so I think you should hire one to take care of her and maybe who knows, take her to bed before you come home.-

-It's quite interessting and I was thinking at the same thing but where can I found one? Where do I get one? Is there a place where you demand someone?- Yunho laughed and Yoochun just took him for a fool.

-I'll ask Junsu if he can help you. Actually I'm going to call him now so I'll make you know in the afternoon or at least in the evening- with that he took his leave and left Yunho by himself for another couple of hours.

 

At around twelve in the morning he called Mrs Kim. After six rings she took up the phone, which means she was or very slow or doing her needs in the bathroom with his daughter God knows where. As usually he asked her if everything was ok, if the baby ate something and if she was sleepy. She vaugly put there the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter