too late

Too Late

(Because Park Chanyeol looked so devilishly handsome in that suit in that contract signing for SM in china OTL he looked like he's going to attend a wedding OTL. I logged into twitter and this pic of PCY & Suho greeted me. So, yeah.) For ate tina & ate ren  coz they're my ahjummas lol^^. It's supposed to be a quick drabble angst but I hate angst that it turned into....this. OTL

 

 ++++++++++

 

 

He didn't expect to see him right at this moment.

Else, he didn't expect to see him in a wedding. Of all places.

 

How long has it been?

 

Chanyeol found himself looking at the beautiful man at the end of the hall. Smiling happily, making those eyes form into crescents.

 

Oh, those eyes. Those eyes that once were looking at his own. Those eyes that once were directed only at him... and those eyes.

 

He remembered the last time he saw those eyes pooling with unwanted tears. Full of hurt, anger...but also of love that was once for him.

 

He blinked out from his reverie when those said eyes suddenly looked at him. Shocked and recognition was the initial reaction seen on those eyes but then a small but warm eye smile spread on that person's face.

 

His Junmyeon-hyung, the very reason why he's in this goddamn place, the one who half dragged him on his bed so early and who's been constantly blaming him that they were late in his friend's wedding because he's been moving ever so slowly,

pulled his arm until he found himself standing face to face with that same person he was looking at the whole time he arrived in this place.

 

"Chanyeol." Said that person who offered him another warm smile that he had long missed.

 

"Baek..." Was the only thing he was able to utter for his Junmyeon-hyung interrupted him before he can even say what he wanted to say.

 

"Wait, you two knew each other?"

 

"Ah, ofcourse. Chanyeol was..." Baekhyun hesitated. "..he's a friend."

 

Friend. Yeah, right.

 

"Then Chanyeol, you must have known Kris here. He's-" Junmyeon didn't finished because Chanyeol beat him.

 

"Yeah yeah, I know him. I know them. They're the reason why we're here right? Now, if you please excuse me. I - I'm sorry for being late and I'm sorry but I need to...I need to leave. There's an emergency, I'm sorry. Congratulations by the way." He lied. His voice was thick and laced and mixed with obvious sadness, anger and jealousy even though he knew he wasn't supposed to, but he still managed to offer the two a smile, though a very stiff one. He offered them a quick bow and marched out, leaving Junmyeon, Baekhyun and Kris in shock for his blatant action.

 

 

He'd always wanted to see him. He'd been searching for him for the past three years. But he didn't expect to see Baekhyun, the love of his life, in a wedding.

 

The wedding's done. He's too late. He was too late and Baekhyun is somebody else's man now.

 

He didn't see the sad look in Baekhyun's eyes the moment he turned his back. He didn't see the woman who came and kissed Kris. He didn't see the woman that Kris married.

 

 

 

 

(He didn't see everything because Chanyeol is a ng idiot! !!!) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

...to be continued? ㅋㅋㅋ