Chapter 2

Queenka

Xiumin's POV

Highschool. The one place that people will be misrable. Well some.

 

I am a nerd. Well, sort of. Nope. I'm straight up nerd. In school i only hang out with my gang, nerd gang. We call ourselves EXO. We're computer club buddies. So anything that you want to know about computers, we're the ones who can help. I'm the oldest of the group. And also the cleanest and neatest. Kris is the leader. And he's almost becoming the 'wanted', but he rejects the offer and said that he belongs with us.

As a nerd, we get bullied. There is no doubt that we won't. We are consumers. At the bottom of the foodchain. A wekling to others. A slave for the queenkas and kingkas. We were smart. Yeah. But we were alaves to do their homework or else we'll get a beating. So, with our homework plus theirs, we were getting smarter than them.

Well maybe not for 'Techna'. They're different. I've never seen them bully anyone before. Especially their leader. Not like the former queenkas or the current kingkas. Homeworks galore! While 'Techna', they wanted their on hardwork. They want to become smart by themselves not by us. They're different thatn every queenkas that you herd of.

 

"Hyung! Where are you going?", Kris asked.

"Just the library. Wanna come?", i answered.

"It's okay. Bye!", he waved.

 

In the library, it was damn full. I saw a seat on the furthest table ever. Where the unwanteds are.

I sat down and got my work done.

 

Then a figure came infront of me. I did not know who it os but i could tell it's a queenka, because the others on the table ran away. I just braced myself to get a new homework.

"Hey! Can i sit here?", the queenka asked.

I looked up and saw Kim Eunna, the leader of the queenkas.

"S-sure. N-no one sits there", i stuttered.

She sat down and got her homework out. As i said, hardworking.

"Why did you stuttered?", she asked spontaniously.

Is she talking to me? Is sne really talking to me.

I looked at her with large eyes.

"Are you scared of me? Don't be. I won't eat you", she said.

I nodded a d looked away.

"I'm Eunna. Kim Eunna. And i suppose you already know. What's your name?", she asked

"X-xiumin", i answered shortly.

"Oh! Chinese?", she asked curiously.

 "No. I'm Korean. It's just that i lived in China once an my friends call me Xiumin. My real name is Kim Minseok", i answered. Slightly fluent.

"Ah! So you understand Mandarin", she asked.

"Yup. Cantonese too", i answered with a smile.

"Ouwh. I know some mandarin and cantonese words because Mei is Chinese", she said.

"Ouwh. Let me test. Ke ai?", i asked.

"I know. Cute", she exclaimed.

And we talked for the whole evening. It was magical. I never thought that i would talk to a queenka.

This is truly amazing.


 

Hey!!! It's me. Sorry for the short update. I won't be writing for 2 days cause i have camp. Till next time. Love you ♥♥♥