Let Me The One (One Shot)

Let Me The One (One Shot)

 

"Go team..Go" li yin screamed on top of her lungs, well, of course all her friends too cheered for the uni's football team.
 
Then when junsu strikes a goal.. they started doing the wave.
 
li yin, has a crush on junsu, the star player of the uni. Ahh
 
After the final game was over, they uni won,
 
"Good job junsu" their team mate celebrated their victory.
 
seulgi, her friend pulled her into the boys locker room, as she spotted her boyfriend there getting ready to leave for the party, she left liyin behind
 
"Honey, are you ready?" asked seulgi
"Sure babe.." yunho said, helding seulgi's hand..
 
Then both of them passed by li yin, lost in their own world, they left li yin at the locker room.
 
"Are you waiting for someone?" asked eunhyuk.
"huh? no..i was with seulgi and she left me..oh well.." li yin said, 
 
Then she left the room, since there was a lot of players half and sweating.
 
She was sitting at the bench outside the entrance of the hall waiting for her transport,
well, then suddenly she received a message from her housemate. 
 
"Sorry li yin, i cant take you now, my boss's still needs me to do some more work.sorry.." the text said.
 
"Ahh..." she said, now how is she gonna go back home?
 
Then suddenly the rain falls, intiially she wanted to walk to the bus station, but the rain wouldnt let her.
 
So she thought of staying for a while until the rain stops at least
 
Its been 30 mins, and the rain hasnt stopped yet, and it was already late.. so she thought of just running to the bus station in the rain
 
As she placed her bag on her head and was about to walk, a hand was gripping on her wrist.
 
As she turn around.
 
"You might catch a flu.." junsu, her crush, in front of her.
 
She stood frozen, 
 
"Come, ill send you home.." yunho said. 
 
li yin just nodded and junsu still holding her hand, pulled her closer, and lifted his jacket, as both of them walked together to his car, he was shelding both of them from the rain.
 
On the way back., in the car
 
"So... hows your result?" asked junsu breaking the silence.
"I got 3 credits.." li yin replied in a soft voice..
"Ah..good, i got one credit short.. but its okay, at least we won the match right, the reigning champion.." junsu said,
"Umm.." li yin said nothing.
 
first thing first, i don’t know where to start, but i have been wondering about what to say all along although i am bit shy…(oh love)
i will take courage. you know that i am bit shy for this.
but the chance only comes around once in a life time, and this is the time for me.
i will start here baby, listen to me. - the song ss501 lyrics
 
Then, there was the way to her place, the place was on the left turn, but however, junsu turned to the right side
 
"Ah.. my house is this way.." li yin said
 
junsu didnt say anything, but just nod, then li yin was looking at junsu..
 
"where are you taking me?" she asked
 
And junsu still kept quiet. 
 
Then a moment later, they stopped, and li yin changed her sight to the front, and saw the sea, wth the orange sky.
 
"Here we are.." junsu said.
"Umm..why are we here?" li yin asked..
"Shh.. you talk to much.." junsu said, 
 
Then li yin kept, but she was embrassed to hear that, especially from her crush.
 
junsu was blowing air, breathing in and out
 
"Okay.. ill do it.." he said to himself, then he slowly took li yin's hand which made her looked at his side.
 
Both of them was caught in a stare.
 
"li yin, you might know this, but it has been a long time since i notice you..and i know that you like me too.." junsu said.
 
li yin smiled and blushed... "oh crap" her heart beated/
 
"And..uhh.. well, i... have a request from you.." he continued, li yin stared at him, looking confusd.
" Would you ... *gulping* Let me the one, let me be your man, i want to be the one.. for you.." he finally said.
 
li yin was , well the feeling was so hard to describe, her whole face turned red, and it feels like she wants to run out of the car, but junsu was still holding her hand
 
She let out a short laugh.. and still embrassed, she looked down. 
 
"What do you say?" as junsu cupped her face, and made her stare at him.
 
She shyly smile at junsu, and nodded..
 
"Somehow, you look even beautiful when you're quiet.." junsu teased li yin..
"what..?" she said..
"Im sorry, i love you.." junsu said..
"me too.." said li yin..
 
And junsu gave a kiss on her forehead., after a while, junsu sent li yin home and he left the area..
 
Somewhere at the victory party,
 
"su... where have you been?" asked seulgi
"li yin.."
"And?" yunho asked, together with the rest of their friends.
"She was shy at first.and then she said she love me too..." junsu said.
"See... " seulgi said.."you all didnt believe me.., and i cant believe you actually said that to her.." she continued
"and did you kiss her forehead?" asked Joon
"Yeap.." junsu answered
"Bro.. you're the best.. i lost the bet.." kwanghee said..
 
and soon yunho, joon, kwanghee and the rest had to pay junsu their bet since they all lost thinking liyin would never let junsu kissed her..
 
"Im sure, she's super happy about this.." said seulgi, then not long as she said that line out, a call came in..and it was li yin..
 
So seulgi had to go out from the place and listen to liyin spazz about her short moments of junsu and her in the car..
 
if only she knows that it was all a bet..
 
- the end -