My Biggest Addiction

My Favorite Drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a night like any other summer nights, but this one was different. I didn’t know if it was because of the gray and threatening clouds that covered the sky or if it was because I was in the same room as Myungsoo. It was incredible odd to me to be with him now especially since I found out he was my blood brother some months ago.

For almost ten years of my life I was completely in love with Myungsoo. And I have to admit that it’s hard to forget a platonic love so big like mine was from day to night. So even if it was weird for me to be with him in an intimate way, I still haven’t erased all my feelings towards him.

But Myungsoo knew I didn’t love him anymore. At least not like in the past.

Now my love belonged to someone else and that same person was invading my thoughts in the moment.

His smooth and dark hair like the night; his intense dark brown eyes that made me get lost in them every time I locked my gaze on him; his tanned and warm skin; his plump pale pink lips and his white and dangerous fangs were some of the things that I couldn’t get out of my mind. I was completely obsessed with Kai.

I didn’t know if this was the result of not having him by my side anymore or if was just something I always had inside of me but only now that came out.

The truth is that me and Kai grow up together and we lived a lot of things together, but since he had discovered that me and Myungsoo were siblings, turning me into a pureblood Nox, he swore he would kill me along with the rest of the purebloods. So we stooped the connection between us. Okay that we were still used to see each other every day, but we didn’t even dare to speak a word or even lock our eyes.

But it was normal. A lot had changed since Myungsoo woke up the pureblood vampire asleep in me some months ago. After that moment, we and the rest of the vampires in the Crour Academy moved away from there, but in the end we decided to comeback again because, after all, this was our home.

However, the things were different now. One of them was that I no longer belonged to the Day Class. Now I was forced to take classes at night as the rest of the vampires. Of course this caused a big controversy among the daytime students, but the answer was always the same: 'Naeun moved to the Night Class because of her great grades and excellent performance.'  Something that was rare to happen, because all of those who had been my colleagues knew I was not like that and I even used to fell asleep a lot of times during classes. Therefore, there were ‘rumors’ that I had changed classes because I was now official Nox Myungsoo’s girlfriend. Not that this information was a lie, but the truth is that I changed because I could fall into the blood temptation.

Another thing that had changed was Kai’s Life. He was now a vampire’s hunter while tried to control his thirst to not become a wild beast since he was not a pureblood like me and the rest of the vampires in the Night Class but a vampire who had become one because he had been bitten by a monster like the one he could turn into. Kai now was used to drink animals’ blood to keep his strengths but from what I heard from the Principal Jaejoong, he drinks a lot throughout the day which meant he has been increasingly thirsty and the animal’s blood wasn't worth to him anymore.

To be honest if it wasn’t the death hate he felt for the vampires ㅡ and in this case for me as well ㅡ I could even be able to offer him my blood. Now that I had ‘awakened’, my blood was stronger than before and it could satiate him for much longer than the time he used to drink my human blood. But he wouldn’t accept such offer from me.

Eunji ㅡ the girl I called my best friend when I was a normal human being and who knew about the vampires’ existence ㅡ had approached Kai in these recent times to make him drink from her to keep him strong so he could keep fighting against the night monsters, but he refused it saying he didn’t want to touch in such ‘drug’.

I kinda understood his point. The blood was really an addictive drug and, in fact, if not was the blood that Myungsoo gave me to be satisfied, I might end up walking like crazy the necks of everyone who appeared in front of me.

Anyway, things had really changed.

“Naeun? Naeun?” Myungsoo called with his body next to the room’s window.

“Hm?”

“Did you hear anything of what I said?”

“Oh… I’m sorry.”

He shook his head slightly as he started walking in my direction to then caress the top of my head with a soft smile.

“What was my little fiancée thinking?”

“Myungsoo… Please don’t say that word again. Please.” I begged him almost in a mumble as I lowered my head.

“What? Fiancée?”

“Yes.”

I could feel Myungsoo tensing up a bit before of sitting down next to me onto the mattress of the bed.

“Does it still bother you because we are siblings?”

I nodded twice very slowly without opening my mouth. He was too close of me. So close I could even feel the scent of his blood, and only God knew how thirsty I was.

“I thought we had already exceeded that small detail, my love.” He said with a calm and warm voice while grabbed my chin between his thumb and index finger, making me raise my head so our eyes could meet.

“I know… But this issue is still fragile to me.”

“Oh my dear Naeun… I already explained to you that our race is like this. We need this to continue the reproduction of purebloods. Aren’t you the one who dream with a world where vampires and humans could live in harmony?”

 “Yes.”

“So why do you keep thinking so much about this? In fact, I thought there was love between us.” He talked with a low voice while raised a brow as he looked deeply into my eyes.

“And there is. But you know very well that I lived all my life with the human’s customs.” I answered as I tried to avoid his black eyes.

“I know my darling. But you are no longer a human. Now you are like me. You are a pureblood vampire. My little sister and fiancée, Nox Naeun. And those human customs don’t exist in our world.”

And after letting escape such words, Myungsoo started leaning down, pressing his lips onto mine into a gentle kiss before of pulling away.

“Now it’s time to eat. I can scent at miles the smell of your thirst.” And saying this, Myungsoo took me to his lap in a careful but quick move.

He traveled one of his hands to his chest so he could some buttons of his white shirt, exposing his svelte and pale neck and in the moment my eyes laid over his vein, I could felt how his blood run inside of it so powerful but still with so much grace like his owner.

I bit my bottom lip when a part of me took control of my consciousness, making my fangs getting bigger with the desire of blood. But I didn’t take a lot of time to lower my head and stick my teeth into his flesh and that precious warm liquid. It was like gold in my mouth. The blood was really a very addictive drug.

I took several sips at once, and when I was about to be sated, my conscience hit me.

!

Now I remembered why I increasingly tried to delay my feed. And I knew that by feeling the hardness on Myungsoo’s pants. Whenever he fed me now, immediately me and him had to have . It’s not like I was obliged to do something I didn’t want, because in reality, it seemed like every time I drank his blood, both of us got ourselves dangerously .

But the regret came after. I no longer had those strong feelings for him as before, and having with him made me feel a little embarrassed and even disgusted of myself because in my life as human I had learned that we should only do these kind of things we the person we really loved from the heart. And that person was not my brother.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t do anything. Now I understood why Kai used the term ‘beasts’ to describe my race. Vampires were really a bunch of authentic irrational beasts when it comes to pleasure. We can’t control our desire and we still crave for more. This was an authentic act of savage.

I took my mouth away from his neck and laid my head on his chest, breathing heavily and completely satisfied. I mean… A part of me was completely satisfied but the other part still needed more from Myungsoo. And I knew he felt the same. The I was feeling between my thighs was the proof of that.

It didn’t take a lot of time till I felt him raising my head so he could glue his lips against mine in a calm and gently way before of rolling on the bed, leaving me underneath his long and manly body.

It was a good thing. Myungsoo just showed me his love with calm and patience. What was good because even at the peak of our ecstasy, the pleasure would be more intense.

In short, Nox Myungsoo was a true gentleman and I should feel the luckiest girl on earth for having him by my side.

But I didn't.

 

 

*                     *                     *

 

 

Another day of classes had ended for the students of the Day Class and it was already evening, what meant they were already sleeping ㅡ all except one who was probably in the dark of the night killing vampires who had transformed into some beasts like his creator.

In that night I decided to skip classes, and after warning Myungsoo about what I was going to do, I started making my way to where had been my home for ten years. I was going to make a visit to the Principal’s house and kill a bit of that feeling of missing the man I saw as my father for so long.

I still could hear the sound of the pans while the dinner was being prepared along with the screams of two children who were fighting about the control remote and the whines of a man because his little girl didn’t call him father while she complained about his suppose brother but still the biggest opponent.

I smiled to myself with the thought of those memories but ended up sighing of sorrow. Those beautiful memories were now so distant. It was amazing how the time passed after all and how in that moment I desired that the time could go back till the moment I was 10 and Kai 11 and we both were happy living with the Principal Jaejoong.

However, when I finally reached the door of the house where I lived with Kai and Jaejoong, I hesitated for a bit.

That place had the same smell as always what made the memories coming back to my mind. Each better than the other. Those same memories that made me sad for already be over at that time but glad they have happened.

I wiped the lost tear that escaped from one of my eyes and knocked on the door. It didn’t take a lot of time till someone open it and I imagined that blond man with sweet brown eyes opening me the door with a huge and warm smile on his features.

But who opened the door was not in my plans.

The tall young man, with tanned skin, sensual lips and rude eyes that filled my memories and my heart, were now in front of me after he opened the door.

“You?” We both asked in chorus.

“What are you doing here, Nox?” Kai was the first one talking and as always, with his cold and unpleasantly tone.

“I came to see the Principal Jaejoong. And you?” I questioned him with a trembling voice.

“This is still my house, remember?”

“Who is it, Kai?” A voice asked in the background.

The guy in front of me snorted and then opened more the door to let me get inside.

“Kai whoㅡ”

The blond man came out of the kitchen while cleaned his hand on the apron he was using on body when he saw me, letting his eyes widen for a second before of spreading a huge smile.

“Good evening… Father.” I greeted him with a polite bow while tried to control the tears on my eyes.

“Naeun!”

Jaejoong almost jumped on me, wrapping his arms around my body to hold me tightly against himself, giving me such warm hug that only he could give before of leaning away from me with a smile.

“I was already missing you! I almost don’t see you since… Since you went to the Night Class.” The Principal said the last words in a low tone while he looked in a serious way to Kai, who was probably with his coldest expression ever.

“I missed you too, Principal.”

That roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter