Oneshot

Not His Type!

Since primary school you have a serious crush on Suga he was just good at anything he do and he's been a good oppa to you when you were young. But it all change when he started hanging out with the BTS boys, even if he would curse at you and say that you were being annoying you won't stop clinging at him. Truthfully you weren't bad yourself you're one of the Queenkas of your school but the good one. Surely you just lack in the y way but you were cute atleast people say that.

"Do you still like him? He curses at you alot!" your friend sooyoung said getting irritated at you but you just shrugged you were looking at his pictures on your phone as usual.

You too don't know why you were so attracted to him even though he would curse at you everytime you would cling at him.


It was lunch and the BTS boys were sitted at their usual tables while you were on your way sitting beside suga who looks tired so you gave him a banana milk you were doing aegyo while giving it to him. The boys said hello's and hi's to you when you sat with them giving them all banana milk.

"Please take this oppa! And you will feel better." you said cutely at him but he just shook his head not glancing at you.

"Oppa take it! here just a si.." you made the straw touch his lips but he pushed it harshly making the bottle spill on you. But you just smiled it off and kept on poking his mouth forcing him to take a sip. 

"STOP!" he said grabbing your hands while glaring at you. You were stund even though he would curse at you he never shouted at you like that and the worst it was in the cafeteria gaining unwanted attention. 

"Sorry.." you said and looked down he stood up eyes shooting daggers at you..

""Seriously? I hate clingy and thinks their cute girls like you so much!" he said.

You didn't know what to feel anymore anger, embarrasment and hurt were playing on your face. You didn't move and inch he was still holding your wrist people kept on staring. You felt tears clouding your eyes but he couldn't see you were looking down.

"Your totally not my type, i would never go out with you so back off!." he said harshly letting go of your arms and took off.

You stood up leaving the cafeteria, you heard people saying *Poor Girl* *that was harsh* *she deserve it!*.


A week has past since the commotion happened you were locked up in your room refusing to go out and eat. Your parents and sooyoung were getting worried about you. 

After hours of thinking if you should go to school already you ended going.

"Are you alright? You look so pale!" sooyoung said looking at you horrified.

"I'm okay.." you said still looking down and she pinched your cheeks.

"Smile! Show me those dimples!" sooyoung said still pinching your cheeks.

"Arraso!" you said with a big force smile showing your dimples at her.

"You look weird!" sooyoung said.

When you two were walking to your class suga and his friends walked passed you, it was like the both of you were a complete stranger.


"suga hyung, i think you were a bit harsh on her.." junggook said looking back at you who they just passed by.

"Yeah.. she look so pale hyung" jimin said.

"I want to see her smile again! those dimples were to fall for!" jhope said the others nodded

"Right! She'll get over our Min Yoongi soon and date someone else.. that's kind of sad." rap monster said then suga stopped walking.

"Talk to her.." jin said patting his shoulder but he shook his head and started walking again.

The boys just shook their head "His stupid.." v said earning nods from the rest of the boys.


You lost count of the days that passed by has it been a month? you lost alot of weight. The cheeks that sooyoung likes to pinch before disappered just like how your life is nothing when he rejected you harshly. But your getting over him day by day and it's making you happy what your mom said was true. You explained to her what happened because she was worried she said that you should write flaws about suga and you did repeating it again and again in your head.

 

You and sooyoung were walking home it was early you were lucky that the Mrs. Lee got an emergency meeting dismissing the class early. You decided to go to the cafe were most kingkas and queenkas of other school and your school frequent before.

Arriving at the cafe you saw BTOB and Apink there and some of the queenkas in your school you and sooyoung started ordering when suddenly Ilhoon put his arms on your shoulders. You just looked at him with a *what do you want?* face.

"Your turning yyy ayy! right guys!" ilhoon said looking at BTOB and Apink they all nodded and motioned you to sit with them. You were really close with them they were all kind but only at Queenkas and kingkas like them. 

"Soooo heard that you got dump?" ilhoon said looking at you. You stiffened it was blunt but you just nodded.

"Sorry, his just so insensitive." bomi said.

"It's ok.." you were cut short when BTS arrived at the Cafe.

"OH! If it isn't Mr. Min Yoongi!" ilhoon said did say that they aren't in good terms? they were rivals interms of popularity. Suga and the boys stiffened when they saw you with BTOB and ilhoon who has his arms over your shoulders.

"I heard you dumped this girl so she's mine now?" ilhoon said hugging you from behind. You didn't move to stund at what's happening.

Before you could push ilhoon off you a hand has already grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the Cafe.


"ARE YOU CRAZY! WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM!!" suga said rubbing his face from irritation.

"Did you forgot that you dumb me? so stop poking your nose at others business!" you said and turned to leave but he grabbed your arm making you crash at his back he hugged you. *IS MIN YOUNGI HUGGING ME?* *NO HIS MEAN HE DUMP ME..* you kept on thinking but one whisper crashed the wall you created.

"Sorry.. I love you" suga said you couldn't speak you just stared at the ground processing what he said *He loves me? Yongi loves me?*

"It's just that i don't want you to get bullied because of me you know even though your a Queenka my fans are still crazy."  he said making you turn to him you looked deeply at his eyes, tears were clouding your eyes one by one he would kiss them away and placed your head at his chest rubbing your back.

"shh. stop crying.. I'm sorry.." he said you stop crying and grabbed his face kissing him you taking the lead his eyes wide open you were smiling.


Back at the cafe when the two left BTS, Apink and BTOB suddenly fistpumped and high fived including your bestfriend.

"Your a great actor ilhoon!" sooyoung said and clapped.

"They were fooled!" Jhope said laughing.

So in the end your friends planned to make you and suga get together and you both ended dating punishing the culprits.

 

 

 

 


Thank you for reading!

I just made this in a rush LOL! i wasn't really planning to write a story but i just fell for SUGA!