Let Me Tell You

Jiyeon One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster By ImJustAGILRS @Poster Chanel 

|  Title: Let Me Tell You |

|  Author: Olivemoon  |

|  Main Casts: Park Jiyeon and Xi Luhan  |

|  Genre: Drama, Tragedy, Romance |

|  Length: Oneshot  |

|  Rating: Teenagers  |

I dedicate this fanfic for  EXOJIYEONLOVER

         

          She is very pretty, a person who was behind the window's glass of her room, with a smile, cheerfulness and happiness. But that was a past, when she was still with me, playing anything and spend time together. She was very pretty when she smiles and talks me anything, tell me whatever is on her mind. But that was a past before she just alone with all its activities.

          Her expression of sadness, moody face which always visible every night, while she was looking up the stars at the sky from her window. With tears that sometimes come out of her pretty eyes, she smiled at the sky which may even ridicule her. She always cried every night after her father accident . She always do this, cries while look at the sky, regretting his life, regretting everything.

          Park Jiyeon. Every day I see her, watching her every night, feel her sadness. About me, I don't know she still know me, or she might not even remember my name.

"Goodnight" I often say it before she fell asleep even though she doesn't see me.

***

          6:30 a.m she'll be out walking off to school every morning, I always waiting for her. Waiting to see her without being able to talk to her or ask her to go with me. I just can follow her lead from behind.

          It has been two years she's like this, never spoke to anyone. It's been two years, I also like this, seeing her from afar, following her every day, I even know her habit. She will cut food into a small  pieces before she ate. Of course I know it because we had friends. We really best friend... before the accident. Since then, we never talk again, and it's already two years. I just wanted to talk to her, I just want her to see me, just this time.

          I'm seeing her cried again when lessons time. I always like it, liking every whatever is around it, whatever she wears and everything all about her, but she is too beautiful to cry. It isn't match well for her.

***

          Luhan noticed Jiyeon who was eating her own food in the cafeteria, he smiles seeing a Jiyeon's habit, she smiled grateful because Jiyeon can still continue eating her favorite food, jajangmyeon. Luhan was not among those who jaunty, since no one sit with him. Luhan clenching his hands, forcing him to stand and walk closer to Jiyeon. He sat without talking to Jiyeon. His guess was right,  Jiyeon doesn't respond to his presence, Jiyeon still eat with silence.

          "Only this time, I beg you to look at me" Luhan begged. But Jiyeon still act like she doesn't hear it.

          "I beg you" Luhan trying to grab Jiyeon arm, but Jiyeon keep him away. Actually, Jiyeon didn't want to Luhan see her wearing a ring that Luhan gave.

          "I see you" Jiyeon cleanse with tissue and stood up, leaving Luhan while crying.

          Luhan was silent, he doesn't know what he should do, Jiyeon finally talk to him, but he was so sad because she looked at him with tears. He doesn't like to see Jiyeon crying. Luhan stand, deciding to follow Jiyeon.

          "Jiyeon -ah I miss you" Luhan walked beside Jiyeon, he has forgotten his embarrassment, he even like he was begging. He was begging to be Jiyeon back like it used to. But It seems useless, Jiyeon still keep walking and ignore him.

          "Jiyeon –ah, Have I been doing a wrong thing?" Luhan try to talk to Jiyeon again, but Jiyeon just cry after hearing it.

          "Jiyeon -ah forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not going to repeat the mistake if you say what my mistakes" Jiyeon kept walking, totally ignore Luhan and sat in her seat after entering the classroom.

          "Jiyeon -ah, did you forget all the time we spend together?" Luhan sit beside Jiyeon

          "Jiyeon -ah, do you forget what you said that you can't live without me?" Luhan remembered what Jiyeon said. Jiyeon didn't answer, instead drown her head. Of course, she won't forget him, she always remembered all about him.

           Luhan pay full his attention to Jiyeon during the lesson, he no longer cared about anything except Jiyeon. He never took his eyes off from Jiyeon.

 

           I just wanted to be with her today.

***

          "I'm glad you see me again" Luhan shouted when Jiyeon want to open the door of her house. Jiyeon turned her body, her gaze was looking around and stop at Luhan's figure. She immediately smile.

          "I always see you" Jiyeon declared. Luhan glad to hear it, he tried to approach Jiyeon and his step was suddenly stopping when he saw Jiyeon's tears falling down.

          "Jiyeon -ah" Luhan approached Jiyeon, but Jiyeon just leave him. He didn't want to give up, so he still followed her from behind.

          Luhan saw Mrs. Park who tried give her a brightly smile to her daughter, but Jiyeon just looked at her blankly, then straight passed by Mrs. Park who seeing Jiyeon's tears poured from her eyes. Luhan tried to smile and bowed toward Jiyeon's mother before follow Jiyeon.

          "Why are you following me?" Jiyeon asked Luhan after they arrived at Jiyeon's room. Instead of answer, Luhan was smiling, looking around at the room that has not he see for a long time, it isn't much changed. He smiled bitterly as saw one of Jiyeon photo's frame was lid, and some of the photos have been missing from the walls, and that's all photos Jiyeon with him.

          Jiyeon sat on the edge of the bed, she can't stop crying when every time see Luhan. Luhan really want to approach her, but he could not. Even though he has been at one room with Jiyeon, but he's just a waste of time. He is very cowardly to restore everything, or indeed he could not return it.

          "How come you never talk to me again?" Luhan ventured to look at Jiyeon's eyes were already red because too much tears which falling.

          "I never spoke to anyone. If I'm talking to you, you just give me more pain, even now, I think I already crazy." Jiyeon wiped her tears. Luhan tried to touch her but he thought better canceled it.

 

          I want to touch her again.

 

          "Luhan-na" Luhan surprised to hear Jiyeon call her name with shouted, not, exactly, it's look like screaming in tears. She lay down, take a pillow and drown her face.

          "Gwenchana?" Luhan sitting beside Jiyeon who was lying. He was glad that he could talk again with Jiyeon but he was sad every time when he saw Jiyeon cried. But crying for this time, isn't like her as usual he seen.

          "Jiyeon -ah" Luhan lying beside her, he doesn't know what he had done until Jiyeon never spoke to him again, until Jiyeon stay away from him. He is very missed her, he believe that Jiyeon miss him too.

          "Jiyeon -ah forgive me" Luhan hugged Jiyeon from behind, Jiyeon shocked to feel Luhan arms around her body, She doesn't feel as warm as a Luhan's hug first , not as warm as two years ago. Opposite with Luhan, he was so happy to feel it again. Without Luhan's know, Jiyeon closing her eyes and biting his lower lip, trying to hold sobbing.

          "Luhan-na" Jiyeon turned her body and hugged Luhan. Luhan dumbfounded because Jiyeon suddenly hug him, but not long after, he smiled and kiss Jiyeon's forehead.

          "Why are you crying?" Luhan wiped Jiyeon's tears. Jiyeon holding Luhan's hand on his cheek. It's been a long time she did not feel it, hold Luhan's hand as she does now. Jiyeon smiled.

          "Luhan-ah, I miss you" Luhan's tear fell after he heard it. Finally, Jiyeon said that she miss him too. He hold Jiyeon's hand and aware that she wear ring he gave.

          "Woah, you wear it?" Jiyeon nodded, and  Luhan smiling softly toward her.

          "Luhan-na, Can you accompany me to go to the park?" Jiyeon asked.

          "Now?" Luhan asked back.

          "Of course, I want to recall back all our memories." Jiyeon replied.

          Luhan looks thinking. "Uhm.. well, Kajja"

          They walked out of the room while holding each other's hand, and smiling at each other. Jiyeon was still crying on the sidelines of her smile, not believing about his presence, Luhan's face, Luhan's smile, she can see it again.

          "Eomma, I'll take a walk with Luhan" Jiyeon smiled brightly at Mrs. Park, but Mrs. Park look shocked at her smiling. Luhan could only smile at Mrs. Park who shocked, maybe she didn't believe that she can see Jiyeon smile again, Luhan thought.

***

          They sat in the park, seeing people who looked at them with strange gaze. They don't care, both of them just want to spend time together. Luhan cannot stop smiling looking at Jiyeon's face.

          "Wae?" Jiyeon smiled at him, she realized Luhan who kept smiling at her.

          "I miss you" Luhan pecked Jiyeon's cheek, Jiyeon who get it just closed her eyes to feel Luhan's lips, and her tears falling again.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter