Love is a Nightmare

Jiyeon One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|  Title: Love is a Nightmare |

|  Author: Olivemoon  |

|  Main Casts: Park Jiyeon and Oh Sehun  |

|  Genre: Totally Angst  |

|  Length: Oneshot  |

|  Rating: Teenagers  |

 

 

          In a bar, there is a man who was drunk. He was Sehun. He looks a mess, he squeezed his hair, feeling frustrated with what has happened. The company went bankrupt, his father's suicide, his mother crazy because she saw her husband committed suicide, and that night, he lost his girlfriend. He didn't have anything else.

          "Give me 5 bottles of beer again" he said after he spent five bottles. The waiter wasn't much to ask, he just nodded. Actually, he wanted to gave the opinion if he ordered 5 bottles of beer again, he will surely make drunk, but he remembered his position, he shouldn't interfere with the affairs of its customers.

          Five bottles of beer in front of him that had been fully charged now only an empty bottle. Sehun already very drunk. He rested his heavy head on the bar while continuing to mutter the words are not clear. The bartender just shakes his head to see  Sehun's behavior. Although, It's not the first time he saw people drunk, but still it was a strange thing, why do people always vent frustration, disappointment or whatever it is to get drunk, he thought.

          A beautiful girl goes into a bar, she listened to music like that it was damaging her eardrums, she saw people dancing like crazy. Then, she is walking while circulating her views as if looking for someone. But suddenly she stopped after seeing a young man who was drunk in front of her, she noticed with a serious face seemed to know him.

          "Ah, Are you his friend?" the waiter who was in front of her asked.

          "I-i-i-yes." She answered with hesitation and nodded slowly. The girl is Park Jiyeon. The man who was she saw was her junior in high school, more precisely her first love, he was Oh Sehun.

          "Can you bring this guy go home? He has long been here. I was going to call a taxi but after knowing his friend here, I think you should take him."

          Jiyeon looking at Sehun. The reason why Jiyeon like Sehun first is Sehun ever save Jiyeon from kidnapped. Since then, Jiyeon quietly often noticed Sehun that always sleeps on the roof of the school every break time. Although her feelings wasn't confess yet, but Jiyeon still happy to see Sehun even from far away.

          Jiyeon looked doubtful. She wasn't close to Sehun, even Sehun's home, he doesn't know where. But she thinks back, it would not hurt her drive to his home after seeing Sehun looks messy.

          "Well, can you bring him into my car?" Jiyeon asked.

          "Yes, I could." He answered.

          The waiter was carried Sehun on his back toward Jiyeon's car.

          After Sehun and Jiyeon were in the car, Jiyeon shook Sehun's body. "Sehun-ssi, where is your house?" Jiyeon continued to shake his body.

          "King's apartment number 203 xxx" he answered with semi-conscious. After hearing Sehun answer, Jiyeon directly drove her car.

          Jiyeon was painstakingly brought Sehun to his room. Then, he put Sehun's body against the bed. Jiyeon take off his shoes and socks in order to make him sleep comfortably. Before going home, Jiyeon looked at Sehun's face. His face still same as in high school, he was still handsome and Jiyeon's heart still beats faster when looking at his face.

 

-----------

          In the morning, Jiyeon was yawn. She circulated her views in all directions. Jiyeon's eyes was rounded when she found Sehun was sleeping next to her. Jiyeon slowly move her body, but somehow her lower body was sick. She saw her body under the blanket, she realized that she had done 'it'  last night with Sehun. She's happy and sad at the same time. Happy because Sehun is the first touching her but sad if thought of what her husband said later if know Jiyeon was not a . Jiyeon covered with hand, holding back tears. She moved slowly, picked up all the clothes that were scattered, after that left Sehun who were fast asleep.

          Sehun awoke from his sleep after he heard the sound of the door. He blinked his eyes for several times trying to get back to the conscious level. 'ouch' he holds his head with a groan. He hasn't seen his clothes in his white blanket. He didn't really remember last night. He dreamed of making love to a woman and she was so great. Maybe it's just random woman. He doesn't care, he then got up from his bed with a blanket covering his body. As he walked, he noticed something strange in his bed, bloods. What? had he actually slept with a women? and she is still s? He thought.

          Fortunately, no one realized Jiyeon had entered the house by sneaking this morning. If her family knew she did not come home all night and the next morning they saw Jiyeon with mess, it has confirmed, it will be the worst day for Jiyeon. She will be in an all-out mad of her father because she could not keep herself well. Now Jiyeon was sitting on the crounch while reading a magazine. Suddenly there was a tall and handsome man sitting next to Jiyeon.

          "Jiyeo-na. Where did you last night? I told the club to deliver my wallet but you were not there. Fortunately, Kyungsoo come help me. "He said. She is Park Chanyeol, Jiyeon's brother.

          "Ah, I'm sorry, oppa. Last night I fell asleep, so I can't deliver it. "Jiyeon answered. Actually, Jiyeon went to the club just wants to deliver her brother's wallet left behind. Jiyeon is not the type of woman who likes to spend time at the club as her brother.

          "Oh, I see." Chanyeol nodded after hearing his sister answer.

          "Jiyeon-na," came a voice from behind them.

          "What, Appa?" Jiyeon asked while raising an eyebrow.

          "Tomorrow is appa's birthday party. Do you want to give gifts to appa? "

          "Hmmm ..." Jiyeon looks thinking. "What do you want, appa?"

          "Simply, choose the man you love at the party later, can you? Dad wants to see you have a husband, Jiyeon-na "

          After hearing her father's words, Jiyeon became depressed. During this, Jiyeon always reject if her father who introduced Jiyeon to his friend's son. Jiyeon looks of thinking, it is desired gifts. At least, Jiyeon must to give her father happiness which he the only parents she has. Yes, Jiyeon had not have a mother, her mother died when giving birth Jiyeon.

          "Well, I will see anyone who's father invited, but I don't promise, okay?"

          "It's okay, just the course you want to try it, I already happy." He said, gently ruflle her hair.

 

------------

          Sehun was at his friend's house named Kai. This morning, when he had finished bath, came those who would confiscate his apartment. Sehun could only hold his frustration at the time, because he could not do anything else. Unfortunately, he only brought some clothes.

          Sehun was sitting on the couch while waiting for Kai who was in the bathroom. He saw invitation on the table. Out of curiosity, he took the invitation and read it.

          Kai out of his room with casual clothes and a small towel that was around his neck. He then sat in front of Sehun who is reading the invitation.

          "Ah, it was an invitation from CEO Park where I work, he invited me to attend his birthday party. Can you accompany me there? " Kai said.

          Sehun put invitation back. "Is it okay? That’s your boss's birthday. "Sehun said.

          "It's okay, I just don’t want to go there alone."

          "Well, okay." Sehun nodded. He thought there was no harm in accompany his friend.

          Party at CEO Park’s house was very festive evening. After arriving at the party, Kai brought by his friends to join. Finally, Sehun was alone in a corner of the room, but even though just himself, he doesn’t feel awkward for his to attend a party like this is common (although it in the past).

          Jiyeon was walking while looking for his father. The men who looked past her, seeing her with eyes that didn’t blink. How not, that night Jiyeon looks beautiful with white knee-length dress and shoes are same color as her dress. When in the middle of the way, she accidentally hit a blond man who wore a black suit. How shocked she was when she know that the man in front of her is Oh Sehun, her first love.

          "Are you all right?" Sehun said while helping Jiyeon standing.

          "Ah, I'm sorry, I didn’t accidentally hit you."

          Sehun see Jiyeon's face, he thought he had seen Jiyeon. "Have we ever met? I think your face was familiar. "

          "Do you remember? I’m Park Jiyeon, your senior in high school and you've saved me from kidnappers who at the time was going to kidnap me. "

          Sehun was thinking for a while. "Ah, I remember now." Sehun lie, actually he doesn’t remember at all to Jiyeon.

          At the moment Jiyeon will ask again, coming a waiter and ask her.

          "Miss, Mr. Park was waiting you at there." He pointed to the right direction where Jiyeon’s father are. Jiyeon nodded for the answered.

          "Well then, I go first. Enjoy the party." Jiyeon give Sehun her smile before leave him.

           Jiyeon walked cheerfully to her father. Looks like he's happy, he will inform something important to her father.

          "There is something strange, why do you look happy?" Jiyeon’s father asked her after he saw Jiyeon’s happy face.

          "Dad, dad said that I could choose one among the guests present here, isn’t?" Jiyeon asked.

          "Yes, have you selected your options?" Jiyeon's father said enthusiastically. Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter