Chapter 1

Believe

 

Himchan stares at the old frame , hanging in her room. She still can smell the scent of him everywhere. Even if the scent has lost for years , the feeling and thoughts are still there. Still believing and respecting the feeling that she once has for him , the one that make her heart beats so fast , the one that gave her the prettiest smile on earth next to her mother , the one who cared so much.

 

*******

5 years ago .

 

Himchan massaging her hand since she has been facing the screen all day long. ' lets go for a cup of coffee ' she whispers that to herself. She put her laptop under 'hibernate' mode and start boiling some water. While waiting , she thought to check her facebook account on her mobile . It has been weeks that she didn't check it tbh.

 

" omg , Wth is this? " said her shocked seeing hundred of notifications and messages once she is on. 

 

 

* scrolling scrolling scrolling 

 

 

" OMG , is that him? "

Her hand get a quick touch on the profile picture of that person and give it a long stare. Her heart beat as fast as it can since that was one of her crush when she was at school. She then click the ADD FRIEND button and waits for another notifications. While waiting patiently , she already get her coffee done. She never get her off for a day without a cup of coffee. Well , a cup is the least when she can go up to 5 cups a day. 

" ouh , perhaps he has approve mine " Himchan monologues to herself and still with her coffee at the other hand.

 

 - XXX has approved your friend request , write on XXX wall -

 

" Omo , he has approved mineeee !!! " she shouted a bit , but then lower her voice back , afraid that her siblings will be awake . it is 10 PM though. She then quickly start a " CHAT " with that guy.  " lols Himchan , that was fast though " she mumbles to herself.

 

" hye , do you remember me? " Himchan starts up. 

" ouh hye , ehmmmmmm ...... wait up ... ouh yeah , I remember you , OMGGG , where the hell have you been channieeee? I miss you so much you know? " 

( he miss me? )   " you miss me? eyyyy , dont be kidding dude "

" why not , we were so close before and its only now that I manage to meet you , though it is only via facebook "

" you are right , how are you? "

" I have been doing well , what about you Channie? "

" lols , you still call me that even for years neh? "

" what? "

" calling me Channie "

" well , haha , you know , I never forget you ; you know "

" How I wish "

" I am not kidding , but sorry that I didnt show any effort to search for you after we changed our school "

" ouh , its okay . and back to your question , yes I am fine as well . thanks . what are you doing now? "

" me? I am having my part time job at Dominos. Help me a bit to be a 'tougher' guy , lol , what about you? "

" ouh , I am taking my license right now , pretty busy with the classes etc , so I am quite busy lately. havent check my facebook for long tbh "

" really ? ouh , and you are meeting me right now , that must be a miracle eh? haha "

" haha , I guess so "

" hey , are you nervous? "

" for what? "

" result . well its around the corner though "

" OH MY , you meant , the university entrance exam? I must be a weird dude if I am not worried channie. I hope both of us are doing well "

" eyyy , I am sure you will get a good result since you always do your best right ? "

" I hope so. You are also one of the best student in your school. Come on , I have known you for years Channie. I am sure you are doing well too :) "

 

*******

 

And the conversation continues until midnight. They talk a lot about most things that they have left out for years. being apart for 5 years sure make them missed a lot of things. Himchan is now laying down on her bed smiling that she did the right thing to check her facebook tonight. 

 

" glad that I can meet you again , Yongguk " she murmured.

 

She then light her lamp off and smiling entering her dream land .