Watch and Listen: I Adore You

I Adore You

'She's really my girlfriend. After all this time, training with her, she's finally my girlfriend. If only she knew how happy I am. How much I love her. I adore you.'


After a long day of schedules, she sits there watching. What is she watching you say? Well, it's more like who is she watching...

She's watching her girlfriend, Kang SeulGi. She's grown a habit of just staring at the girl, taking in every bit of the girls visual, thanking any and all gods for giving her such a priceless gift. The gift who can dance so prettily and sing so lovely, let's not forget she can also eat as if she has never eaten a day in her life. And although this girl SeulGi's body frame is bigger than hers in length and width, it's still in pretty good shape, no matter how much the girl eats. She, Irene Bae or Bae JooHyun quickly accepted the fact that the girl she ended up falling in love with, her first love, was younger than her but taller than her. All she cares about right now is appreciating these moments when she can just watch. Watch the girl she loves, who's sprawled out on their dorm's shared bedroom floor humming to a song about ramen with a scrunched up facial expression because it's not yet dinner time and the song is reminding her she wants to eat. She enjoys it. SeulGi is the one Irene loves from the moon to all the other known and unknown planets in the the universe and back, and when SeulGi didn't reject her proposal to become her girlfriend by stating she felt the same way Irene exploded on the inside... in a good way of course. Now she watches, uncertain if it's real or not. 

"It's real. Most definitely real." SeulGi suddenly speaks up, it's as if she was listening. Listening to Irene's thoughts. It reassured them both and calmed them.

"But, how did you know?" Irene sits up straighter where she's sitting, which is besides a wall across from where SeulGi now sat on the floor.

"How'd I know what you were thinking?" SeulGi continues when she gets a shy "yes" from Irene.

"For some reason, I always know. Even before we actually became girlfriends.. I knew. I too, had my doubts that this, us was real. But now I know for sure it is, we are really each others girlfriends.. I don't want it any other way." SeulGi calmly finishes her somewhat cheesy speech.

"Kang SeulGi... if only you knew just how happy I am. I love you so much. But I can't show my feelings to well, so I just watch you. Your body language, movement, facial expressions, you know. I watch you, and see through to you. I adore you. No matter how creepy it sounds, I swear they're innocent intentions." Irene rambled throwing up her hands in defeat.

"Hehe, as you know I'm bad at expresing feeling as well, but I can listen to you. I adore you just as much. I love you with all my might, I would put you before sleep and food. I know this sounds weird too but, I listen to you even when you're not speaking. I can hear you thoughts, your pain, your happiness, and I can hear the melody of your heartbeat." SeulGi once again states in a calm manner, crawling her way towards Irene. Once they are close enough, they wrap their arms around each other bringing the space between them to an end with a sweet kiss.


"'I adore you.'                                                                                                                                                                                            'I adore you too.'"

 


Well, well, well.. I XD. Anyways, once again I have tried to write an interesting story, and as usual I expect you readers to not get your hopes up expecting an awesome story/chapter. So I'll tell you not to. Thanks for reading though, it was pretty cool sitting down for about an hour thinking of 'what the heck to finish this one-shot off with' and then I finished it. So therefore, stay cool my peeps! (Or whatever you want to be called.) Peace!