Finale~

Dance With U

 

 

It was finally the day that Hyunseung waited the most, he couldn't get more excited on what's going to happen but then his smile turned into a frown when he remembered that he and Junhyung got to a fight the other day. Well it's not his fault he got jealous with his boyfriend and Hara being close, well who could blame him? He really has the right to get jealous. Call him selfish and all but Hyunseung didn't really like sharing his stuff and mostly his boyfriend.

Well enough with that Hyunseung just shrugged it off and wore a smile, he doesn't want to ruin his mood and he just woke up.

 

He was about to get down from his bed when suddenly his door opened with a loud 'bang' and showed a hyper and excited Dongwoon.

In Cube Academy they have dorms where their students live. In dorm 2046 is where Hyunseung, Junhyung, and four more good looking boys which are Doojoon, Yoseob, Kikwang and the youngest Dongwoon live.

 

"Hyyyuunngg!! Happy Birthday!!" Dongwoon shouted and greeted the older while he choked Hyunseung to death with his hug.

"Y-Yaahh.. Woonie! C-Can't breathe.." Hyunseung managed to say.

"Oh I'm sorry hyung kekeke~" Dongwoon beamed a wide smile and let go of the older.

"It's okay Woonie and thank you" Hyunseung giggled.

"I want to be the first one to greet you and I did hahaha" Dongwoon was really proud with his self now.

"Thanks~" Hyunseung replied shortly.

"So hyung! What are you going to do with Junhyung hyung today with this special day?" Dongwoon asked really forgetting that the couple was in a fight. Hyunseung's smile turned into a frown again.

"OMO!! I'm sorry hyung I totally forgot mianhe" Dongwoon finally remembered when he saw the older frowned.

"Yeah Dongwoon! You pabo! You made him sad!" Kikwang who suddenly popped out smacks the younger's head.

"Aww.. I said I was sorry" Dongwoon pouted and scratched his head.

"Don't be sad Hyunseung hyung I bet you two will be okay before you knew it and also Happy Birthday hyung!!" Kikwang shouted the last part and jumped on the bed with the other two.

 

 

From the moment Hyunseung stepped out of his room he was greeted with his roommates DooJoon and Yoseob but he noticed that a certain someone was not in the room, he raised an eyebrow on thinking that the other guy would mostly be asleep right now I mean it was early in morning and it's also a weekend, in these kind of days Junhyung would be still asleep and would be too lazy to do something.

 

"Yah! Hyunseung! Let's go and buy a cake" Doojon snapped him out of his thinking.

"Ahh.. O-Okay" Hyunseung gave a small smile and went with the others.

 

 


 

 

Hyunseung pouted while staring to his phone, he was expecting Junhyung to at least have messaged him a greeting. 

"Don't worry I don't think he forgot your birthday" he looked up and saw Doojoon.

"What if he really did forgot it?" Hyunseung pouted more.

"Hmmm well.. He is kinda forgetful" Doojoon laughed when he saw Hyunseung sadden.

"I'm just kidding.." He patted the birthday boy's back.

"Number 7?" A voice announced.

"Oh!" Doojoon quickly went to the counter and got the cake.

 

The others were waiting in the car while the two were getting the cake. 

After buying the cake the two eldest went to the car and was ready to go when Hyunseung saw Junhyung went to the same cake shop, he was about to call his boyfriend but he was stopped when he saw behind Junhyung was Hara, following his boyfriend.

"Are you okay hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"Uhh? Y-Yeah" Hyunseung nodded, kept quiet, and restrained his self from crying.

 

Junhyung forgot his birthday and managed to sneak out and to go out with Hara, that is just too much.

 

 

When they finally got back to the dorm Hyunseung went straight to his room and flopped down on his bed, and his head burried to the pillows.

"Seung?" Yoseob called him from the door.

"Just go ahead and eat the cake I kinda felt sleepy and tired" Hyunseung mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Yoseob with full concern.

"Neh, I just feel sleepy" 

"Well if you say so then.." and Yoseob closed the door.

 

Not a minute passed and the pillow is now all soaked and wet with the tears that left Hyunseung's eyes.

The red headed boy managed to cry himself to sleep.

 


 

"Baby?" A familiar voice woke Hyunseung up in the middle of the night.

"Hmm?" Hyunseung turned and slowly opened his eyes only to meet his boyfriend's handsome face.

"Baby come on get up" Junhyung smiled and tried to pull the older.

"I'm not in the mood, let me go" Hyunseung tried to escape.

"No!!! You will come with me right now!!" Junhyung's voice got serious and with a hint of a demand.

 

Hyunseung was startled and quickly got out of his bed, Junhyung smiled at him and pulled the older to who knows where.

 

 

 

The older finally realized that they were going to the rooftop of the school building when they were both inside the elevator.

"Junhyung what are we doing?" Hyunseung sighed and asked in a lazy voice.

"We're almost there!" Junhyung smiled widely and his hand found Hyunseung's and entwined them, which made Hyunseung blush for a moment.

He really did missed Junhyung for this past few days.

"Let's go" Junhyung excitedly said and dragged Hyunseung out of the elevator and the next thing Hyunseung saw made his mouth agaped and his doe-eyes widened.

"Junnie...." Hyunseung smiled like a fool at the view; where a table for two is set and is circled by rose petals and candles.

Junhyung faced the now crying boy and held his both hands.

"I know I may not be the most romantic and sweetest boyfriend but I can be and I can try just to prove you how I love you Jang Hyunseung. And I'm really sorry it took long I had help with Hara but at least it's only 11:31 and it is still your birthday" Junhyung chuckled.

"Hara?" 

"Yeah, she helped me with this and that time when we had a fight, I was also asking for her help that time." Junhyung scratched his head.

"I'm sorry Junie" Hyunseung rested his forehead on Junhyung's shoulder.

"For what baby?" Junhyung pulled his boyfriend by the waist to a close hug.

"I got mad and jealous for Hara when you were just doing that for me" Hyunseung's voice went low.

"It's okay my baby I'm glad you got jealous cause it just meant you really love me" Junhyung cupped his boyfriend's cheeks and let their eyes contact.

Junhyung leaned in for a sweet and innocent kiss.

"Happy Birthday Seungi, I love you"

"Thank you and I love you too Jun"

 

 


 

YEY I'M DONE!! YEHET! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SEUNGIE~ <3