Those Oppas Are Weird

A Visit To A Circus

 

_____________

POV : Victoria

Victoria.” I can hear my mother's voice clearly but still opening my eyes and fully waking up sounds like too much for me.

Song Victoria wake up already. I promised you that we will go somewhere together, so get dressed because circus is in our town and you were the one begging me to take you to a real circus” - And there went my precious sleep.

Mom, i don't think that you realised that i'm not five anymore. And to be honest weren't you the one wanting to see the tightrope walkers.” - She laughed and said that for her i'll always be five. After that everything went quickly. It felt like it was just a few blinks of my eyes as we were at the circus gates.

______________

POV : NO ONE

From the outside everything looked absolutely normal. You could hear children laughter and the music from the carousels. Perfect place to spend the day. Just after crossing the colorful gate they stepped into a big crowd. But Victoria felt that something was wrong. Colorful tents started to lose their hue. People and animals just faded away and everything started to look so unreal as she looked around. For the worst her mother were nowhere to be found. She was scared and the exhibition of clowns in front of her eyes was just making things worst. Girl was thanking God that they were behind the glass as one of them moved and she in shock stumbled on her feet, falling on the wooden floor.

Getting up from her knees Victoria realised that she couldn't remember going to the circus tent. Good thing - no clowns, bad thing - everything in her head is spinning. Short scream and a child cry. No, no, no what is she doing in a cheap horror movie. Why it's always her with such a bad luck. Really it was just too much for a young girl, as she once again fall on the floor.

 

She awoke to music. It filled the room, through the walls and into the corners. The melancholy tune waxed and waned, but it was enough to rouse her from sleep. She thought that she’d been asleep. Maybe she had died Victoria jerked a bit out of surprise, sitting up at the couch that she was lying a moment before. Panic swept over her and how could she have been so stupid? Passing out in the middle of a haunted circus was not helping her situation at all. Looking around she found out that now for a change she was in circus wagon that was probably working for some sort of a dressing-room.

Makeup powder, wigs, clown shoes and all kinds of stage costumes were all over this place. There's also a big mirror but while looking in it she could see nothing. Well nothing is a big word because there was reflection of the room but no signs of her own. Once again dizziness was doing its job as she couldn't even stand properly on her feet. Somehow she managed to walk to the door, the music stopped. Or maybe it had never been playing in the first place. With a twist of her hand on the knob, the door opened. In a few more steps she was out of the wagon. And then strange thing again because she found herself in the corridor. Noises filled the space, but Victoria couldn't tell where they were coming from. Perhaps from behind one of the many doors that lined the hallway. She considered going through one of them, but then decided against it. It didn't seem right to go through those doors, and besides, it seemed like the voices were coming from further along the corridor. So she continued walking. As the noises grew louder, to the point where Victoria could almost caught the words from the fray of sounds, so did the smell. It was overly sweet, almost disgusting kind of sweet.She tried to ignore it. It wasn’t important, somehow Victoria knew it wasn’t important, even if she didn’t quite know what was. She continued moving. Wasn’t sure if the corridor was long, or if she was just moving too slowly.''Block B'' that was written on the wall next to the door she was reaching for. She just knew that it was the right one. This was where she was supposed to be. In a few short steps she was well into the room. She looked around. The voices had stopped, elsewhere in the house. Light filled the room, streaming through one of the large windows. It was morning, or maybe afternoon, but the sun was strong.

There was only one person in the room, sitting on a stool by a piano.As Victoriads’s eyes adjusted to the strange and unnatural brightness, she tried to make the figure out. By the time she could see again, the person was on his feet and had moved towards her.

Young boy, she couldn't recognize him but from the smile on his lips she just knew that this day won't end so soon.

There is still long journey before we will release you, Baby Doll” - he's deep but cold voice make her shudder.

Where am i and who are you?” - she almost screamed.

Shhh, Baby Doll. Come on, someone wants to meet you.”

And what if i don't want to?”

Oh well, my bad because here we are.”

They were standing in a room where everything was red. From carpet to walls, to small sofa in the middle of it. Dizziness returned and she needed a few seconds to recover but after that she saw them. Correct. Not everything was red in here.There was a yellow piano in back of the room, and a boy in a matching yellow suit was playing on it. The tune was fast and a little psychedelic. Everything swirled and danced to the tact. Five other boys was all over the room, jumping, laughing and fooling around. The view would be entertaining, but the music by every second was starting to be more furious and aggressive. Somewhere in the middle of that madness she started panicking, trying to find a way out of the room. Moment later she woke up is some kind of dungeons. Dark hallway was making her sick and that's when she saw him.

_________________________________________________________________

Yes,I know that the girl in MV is not Victoria but there is a long story behind me naming her that way (´ ▽`).。o♡

Sorry for mistakes, English is not my first language.