Prologue Pt. 1

Can't Hide It

Can’t Hide It Chp. 1

‘Thinking’

“Speaking”

___________________________________________

I still remember when I first saw your face. It was just your average day; it was May or maybe June, I think I remember.*

It . You were just as hot then as you are now, but I didn’t realize I’d fallen until a few years later when you were my best friend. If only I had known sooner, you would already be mine…but I know you cherish our friendship more than anything, so I’ll keep this secret as long as you keep me by your side because hurting you is the last thing I want to do.

“Hey, it’s time to go! Stop daydreaming,” you say getting in my face and ending my thoughts.

With my hands propped together on my desk, chin resting on them, I refocus on your face inches from mine, then muttering, “Idiot..” before I push your face away and stand from my desk. You swat my hand before following as I leave the classroom grinning.

“Where to today? And, don’t say I don’t know’cause I aint choosing!” You catch up and question from my side. Another grin makes its way onto my face before I can stop it because you know me so well, and you catch me shaking your head.

“Tsk, this guy, really!” You fake annoyance, hooking an arm around my neck and dragging me out of the school causing us to both laugh for no other reason than the fact that we’re so lucky to have each other.

“You’re lucky you’re my best friend.”

______________________________________

“Yerin! We did it!” Jimin yelled as her round face was graced by a huge smile. She ran to her friend as fast, and careful, as she could in her wedges, quickly embracing her.

Yerin just laughed happily and hugged her friend back, “Yes, we did.”

The two friends pulled away from each other still smiling. They were standing in a field of flowers, their secret place, heads tilting to the sky and eyes closing to bask in the moment they’ve both been waiting for all their lives.

“Yerin…”Jimin started looking to the quiet girl beside her.

“Hmm?” Yerin answered opening her eyes and looking to the other.

“Thank you, you know, for always being there for me. For being my friend.” Jimin said seriously.

Yerin looked shocked for a second at her usually jokester friend before sending her a genuine, heartfelt, smile.

“What are you saying Jimin? Of course I’ll always be there for you, you’re my most precious friend. When no one would talk to me because I’m so quiet, you were always there making me laugh so much even when I spoke so little.” Yerin took Jimin’s hand in her own, “You’re my best friend and I promise that’ll never change.”

Jimin choked out a short laugh at how cheesy and sentimental they were being, but still said “Sister’s for life,” holding out her pinky; which Yerin took chuckling as well, “Sister’s for life.”

“Now, let’s head off, we don’t want to be late to the ceremony.” Yerin said as they smiled to each other once more before leaving their secret place.

________________________

Slurrrrrp!

“Aaahh.” Smile.

“Seriously?” Rolls eyes.

“Jackson! Mark!” Wave.

“Yo,what’s up guys!” Jackson sat his cup down greeting their other friends.

“Bout time y’all got here, I don’t know if I could stand anymore of this guy’s slurping,” Mark said grinning at their five other friends as they all took seats around the table.

They were in a little café not far from their school that they liked to frequent a lot because the owner didn’t mind too much when they got a little loud.

“Hey, that was only once just now!” Jackson said indignantly as he slapped hands with JB who sat next to Jackson on his right, with Jr next to him.

“Yeah, but you and everyone else here at this table know that you would have kept going if we hadn’t showed up,” Bam Bam said as he slapped hands with them and sat on Mark’s left with Yugyeom next to him.

 “Using the excuse, ‘I’m bored’” Youngjae continued from BamBam and sat between Jr and Yugyeom, across from Mark and Jackson. The others all laughed knowing their outgoing friend.

“But I’m never bored with Mark,” Jackson tried to say cutely while grabbing said guys hand.

“Ewww!” BamBam squealed with a laugh.

“Yah! Yah!” JB and Yugyeom said together while laughing along with Youngjae who was giggling at Mark and Jr who cringed and rolled their eyes but smiled none the less.

“Ugh, moving on,” Mark interrupted the laughter as Jackson was trying to make cute faces, “What are you guys doing this weekend?”

Forgetting about the previous moment, the boys began chatting animatedly about their plans for the weekend. Mark, noticing his hand still within Jacksons, tried to remove his from the others hold on the table. Without so much as a glance, Jackson tightened his grip, interlacing their fingers once he knew Mark had given up trying to pull away. Shaking his head to himself, Mark just let it be, smiling secretly, then tuning back in to the conversation.

___________________________________

Annyeong! (^.^)/ This is the first chapter! It was longer, but I didn’t type it all out yet and I really nwanted to get something out to you guys already so…here it is! I will probably come back and add the rest later, but if I don't it will be in the next chapter.

I hope you’re a little curious about what’s going to happen, and please excuse any grammar mistakes. I have to head to work so I can’t correct anything now, but I will later for sure!

Please comment, it helps me and keeps me going. Only subscribe if you want, though I’d like that too (^3^) and to those that have subscribed already...THANKS SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU!! I'll try not to let you down!

Bye bye!

hqdefault.jpg