Butterfly

Butterfly

               We used to go to the field and catch butterflies, you remember that? We were running like crazy, singing and laughing with all of our strengths. These times, they were so pure and innocent. But still, you  reminded me of that butterflies. You still do. From afar, they seem to be graceful, untouchable and beautiful. They are flying their own paths and don't let anyone to stop them, they simply avoid the obstacles. You are the same, when you meet some hardships, you just sway to the other side, not letting it have an effect on you. But what most people don't realize, these butterflies have their own flaws too. When you come closer, it hits you. You notice that the beautiful thing in them, are their wings, so if someone would dare, to take them away, they will be just as ugly as the rest of insects.  Also, they are fragile. The simplest touch can broke them or stop from further flying. It's a disaster, because if they lose this ability, they would become an ordinary thing and everything could reach them. Avoiding isn't that easy anymore. Nevertheless, if you would catch them, they feel suffocated, their colors seem to dim and they aren't as lively as before.


               You're like my butterfly. People watch you while holding their breaths, because yes... That's how breathtaking you are. With your glamorous style and charming smile, no one can pass you indifferently. You're shining so bright, that your bad side is left unseen. But somehow, I managed to come through this light and I saw the real you. Still beautiful, but tired with life. You look so pale and skinny, I always try to feed you the best I can, even if I at cooking.

               People have cut your wings, and now you can't avoid the problems. They seem to multiply and you have no option to swing away. You think you have nobody to help, but... I am here. You should know this after all of the time. And you break down. I can see these little scars and cracks at your features. But you should know, for me - you're still flawless.
               But I made the biggest mistake, I took you into the cage. I know you love me. And I love you so much. But with every passing day, with every stolen kiss, I feel as if I am stealing your breath away, as if I am suffocating you. And that's what kills me inside and make my heart ache. I have to let go of you, I've got to set you free. So... Just fly Jiyong, be happy. Cause if you are, I will be too. Forever.





________________________

Short? Yes, I know. But that's just a drabble. Written quickly, right before bed time. Enjoyed it? ^^