An unexpected meeting

An unexpected meeting

School has ended for the day and Sungmin couldn't wait to go to the bookstore. It has always been his favourite place to go to after a tired day of schooling and he just wants to relax there. But of course, that was not the only reason why he enjoys going there.

The door let out a cranky noise and Kyuhyun turned to look. People would normally walk pass this old bookstore and give it a miss but who could it be? Kyuhyun noticed a slightly shorter boy in his uniform trying to walk into the bookstore with his tippy toes, probably he doesn't want to make a sound. Kyuhyun couldn't take his eyes off that boy; he is chubby with pouty lips, exactly what Kyuhyun thought was attractive in a person. The boy quietly headed to the novel section and Kyuhyun followed him after.

Sungmin felt a strange feeling. He felt somebody was following him in the bookstore. Who could this person possibly be? None of his friend knew about this secret place that he likes to visit.

He turned to his right and he saw a tall, young man standing right there. He was wearing a formal white top with jeans and Sungmin saw him turned away. "Oh! Was he spying at me?" Sungmin thought to himself. He was afraid, but at then Sungmin found him attractive, his face was blushing pink as dawn. He tried to calm himself down but he couldn't, he have never seen anyone as attractive as the young man. He then attempted to pick a book off from the shelve. He stood on a stool, with his tippy toes trying to reach for the book. He suddenly lost his balance and he fell! Kyuhyun immediately rushed to him and caught him in his arms. Sungmin felt a warm body against him and he looked up, he was shocked to see that Kyuhyun held him when he fell. He brushed his clothes and stood up from Kyuhyun's body. He was blushing even harder from before. Sungmin politely apologized to the taller man and he pouted his lips. Kyuhyun waved his hands in a X shape and replied, "Oh, it's alright. What's your name? I mean, you're really cute and I-I... um I just want to get to know you more." Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun with hazel brown eyes and said, "I'm Sungmin, nice to meet you! Thanks for helping me, that was uh...um..." Kyuhyun saw his confused expression, "Maybe we could get a coffee, treat it as a gift?" Sungmin smiled. Both of them went to the nearby café and they talked about everything under the sun. It was such a joy to know Kyuhyun, Sungmin thought. They'll never forget how they met at the bookstore that day.