CH. 3: YUMMY YUMMY FOOD!!! OMG BACON!!!

A Year With A Boy Band
Woww.. I Didn't Thinkk PPL Would Actually Read This AND THANKK YOUs FOR READING AND COMMENTING!!!
SRRY FOR THE LATEE AS HELL UPDATEE!!! I WAS GONNA UPDATEE ON MONDAY BUT I FORGOT!!! THEN I WAS GONNA UPDATEE THE NEXT DAY AND THE NEXT DAY AND THE NEXT DAY AND THEN WHAT DO YOU KNO ITZ SATURDAY!!! AND NOW I HAVEE THIS SOO.. ENJOY!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Phani's P.O.V.[Backk To Mee]

Woww.. I DON'T believe this at all. But then again.. WHO WOULD?? I am in a van with Super Junior which is UNBELIEVABLE!!! I think i'm going to start fangirling soon. I already am but i mean.. Yelling and screaming and victory dances and blah blah.
Then Leeteuk started explaining about today's plans[For Me].

"We're going to eat first and then we're going to bring you to our dorm and drop you off at your house. But you need to tell me the address. You'll be staying with us in two days!!! We want you to be comfortable and pack first!!!" Leeteuk explained.

"Hii!!!" Sungmin waved cutely.. And randomly.

"Hi" I replied.

"Are you korean??" Heechul asked.

"Noo.." I replied. Isn't it obvious??

"Then what are you??" He asked.

"Cambodian-American. I was born in America and my parents are Cambodian soo yeah[A/N: Pretend Mir And Joon R Cambodian LOL]." I replied/explained.

"OHHH~" Everyone said.

"When's your birthday??" Donghae asked.

"Feb. 1"

"Where were you born??"

"New Jersey"

"What're your favorite colors??"

"Blue and purple."

"Who do you live with??"

"My brothers Mir and Joon who btw are older than me."

"Who's your favorite boy band" O.O I think that'd be obvious but I still answered.. And blushed.

"Super Junior"

"WHOOO" "YEAHHH!!!" "YAYYY!!!" "SARANGHAE" was all I could hear.

"Who do you like best??" OK.. Another question I don't want to answer but.. I still did.. And blushed.. Again..

"Donghae and Sungmin." I blushed.

"OHHH" "Aww.." "O.O" "Yays" Was all I heard and saw.

Then the questions kept coming. I started getting dizzy and swaying and then..

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!" Leeteuk started yelling.

"You're SOO BORING!!! And can't you see that she's getting dizzy??" Leeteuk continued. YAYYY My rescuer.. Or whatever it was called.

"LET'S TAKE HER OUT AND ASK HER MORE QUESTIONS!!! BTW.. WHERE ARE WE EATING??" Okay.. NOT my rescuer.. Wait.. Did he just say EAT?? YES FOOD!!!

"Umm.. Korean Barbecue??"

"IHOP"

"The Pizzeria"

"Noodle Shop"

"Chocolate Fountain"

We were like "O.O" when the famous Eunhae couple made that suggestion.

"Is that even a restauraunt or shop or whatever it's called??" Heechul asked.

"Uhh.. IDK I JUST WANT SOME CHOCOLATE!!!" They yelled.

"OOH!!! HOW ABOUT THE BAKERY?? TEUKIE HYUNG YOU PROMISED ME A COOKIE ANYWAY!!!" Sungmin yelled. Hmm.. I want a cookie too!!!

"Ahh.. VOTE!!! Who wants to go to the bakery??" Leeteuk suggested.

"1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.." Only six?? AWW

"HOW ABOUT THIS?? We drop BY the Bakery and buy the sweets AFTER we eat??" I suggested.

They looked at me like I was weird. I think it was because I didn't make any suggestions about the places but i'm suggesting what should do right??

"What??" I asked. Then they had a thinking look on.

"Ok" "Yeah" "Sure" "GREAT IDEA" "You're So Gorgeous" And "Smart girl" was all over the car but then..

"But where are we going to eat??" Ryeowook asked. Adorable I tell you!!! JUST ADORABLE EVEN IF HE'S OLDER THEN ME!!!

"OK.. Uhh.. YOU GUYS MAKE SUGGESTIONS I'M JUST GOING TO VOTE" I said. Well.. Yelled actually.. HeHe.. Hyper me didn't eat and i just want to eat.

The suggestions kept coming and coming and I stopped at..

"IHOP"

"IHOP??" Heechul asked.

"Yes.. I'm craving some yummy American food.. I kind of miss it." I said.

"OK IHOP then??" Leeteuk asked.

"Yeah" "OK" Sure" "Food *DROOLS*" "American Food.." "Is there even an IHOP Here??" And "Delicious Just Delicious" WAIT.. HE RUINED IT!!! HE HAD TO ASK THAT QUESTION!!!

"You ruined it.." Eunhyuk said to Donghae.

"What?? Aren't you thinking that too?? I don't even think that Leeteuk Hyung KNOWS WHERE HE'S GOING!!!" Donghae said.

"YES I DO KNOW WHERE I'M GOING THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" Leeteuk replied.

"Why don't we just ask random people on the streets." Shindong suggested.

And they started yelling out the window while people stared at them like they were crazy. Then I started texting Joon Oppa since Mir Oppa was in school. *Sigh*

"YAHH!!! DO YOU KNO WHERE IHOP IS??"

To Joon Oppa:
YAHHH OPPA!!! Is there an IHOP in Korea??

"HEYY YOU!!! DO YOU KNO WHERE IHOP IS??"

To Sis, Phani:
Yepp!!! It's in the plaza near our house.

"WAIT!!! DON'T RUN!!! I'M JUST ASKING YOU A QUESTION!!!" O.O

To Joon Oppa:
Thx!!!

"I SAID DON'T RUN!!!"

To Sis, Phani:
YW And WHy Aren't You In Skool?? And Who're You Going With to IHOP??

"NOW YOU JUST LEFT YOUR KIDS THERE WHILE RUNNING?? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU'RE RUNNING!!! WE'RE NOT GONNA KIDNAP YOU BUT SOMEONE'S GOING TO KIDNAP YOUR KIDS IF YOU DON'T GET THEM!!!" W.T.F.

To Joon Oppa:
How'd You Kno?? And I Won That Contest That Uhh.. Let's You Stay at Super Junior's Dorm FOr A Year!!! YAYY MEE AND I'M WITH THEM RIGHT NOW!!! And I'm Going WIth Super Junior..

"WOWW NOW YOU DROPPED YOUR BAG?? SMART!!! DO YOU KNO WHERE IHOP IS OR NOT SO WE CAN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PERSON!!!"

To Sis, Phani:
Cuz You Always Get Caught Doing Something You're Not Supposed To Be Doing And Texting Isn't Allowed!!! OHH!!! WAIT!!! WHEN DID I LET YOU JOIN THAT?? HUH?? AISHH!!! YOU'RE GONNA GET A BEATING WHEN YOU GET HOMEE!!!

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER??"

To Joon Oppa:
Plz?? Plz?? CAN I PLZ STAY WITH THEM?? I'LL VISIT YOUU!!!

"DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IHOP IS"

To Sis, Phani:
FINEE!!!

"ANYONE?? *Crickets* YOU K!!!" ROFL

To Joon Oppa:
SARANGHAEYEO OPPA!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! And I GTG

"You people .."

To Sis, Phani:
Yeah Yeah I Lovee You, Too And BYEE MY AWESOME SISTER!!!

"AISHH"

To Joon Oppa:
I'm Your ONLY Sister So That Automatically MAKES ME AWESOMEE!!! And Byee!!!

"Seriously.. I'm getting hungry.."

To Sis, Phani:
WHateverr And BYE NO TEXT BACKS!!!

*Stomach Growling* O.O

To Joon Oppa:
TOO LATEE!!! I TEXTED BACKK!!!

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" I cut Heechul off before he could continue.

"Oppas.. I know where IHOP is.." Then they looked at me like "O.O"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT EARLIER??"

"THAT WAS A WASTE OF GAS"

"I BET THAT WE'RE GOING TO BE ON THE HEADLINES TOMORROW!!! *Super Junior Yells At Random People For Directions*"

"I'M HUNGRY!!!"

"GUYS!!! I just texted my brother that JUST told me where IHOP is!!! JUST NOW!!!" I yelled.

"OHH.." "MIANHAE" "SOWWIE" "TELL US." "Food??" "FOOD!!!" Was all over and I said/asked.

"Leeteuk Oppa it's around my house!!! Want me to drive instead??"

"Aren't you a little young to drive??" He asked.

"Yeah but I drove before and never got stopped." I replied. What?? LOTS OF PEOPLE DID THAT!!!

"Fine just don't crash it!!!" How trustful you are.. Well we just met so I know how it feels.

"YAYY" We parked and switched seats.

I the radio and Super Junior's Why I Like You played. I started singing along. I JUST LOVE THAT SONG!!! IT'S MY ALARM CLOCK TONE!!! Then Super Junior started singing along with me.

"WOW you really are a big fan aren't you??" Eunhyuk asked.

"YEPP THAT'S MY FAVORITE SONG!!!" I replied.

"Woww.."

I turned in the plaza and parked close to IHOP while they were chatting.

"We're HERE!!!" I yelled.

"FINALLY!!!" Shindong yelled.

"BTW!!! Sungmin, Donghae, and Eunhyuk. There's a bakery next door." I smiled.

"YAYYYY" "CHOCOLATE" and "COOKIE" was heard from them.

We walked in and Leeteuk told them how much people, the waitor brought us to the table or tables, and they sat down.

"Phani-Ah come sit here!!!" Eunhyuk said.

"NOO SIT HERE" Heechul said.

"Noo sit next to ME" Kangin said.

While they were arguing I sat in between Donghae and Sungmin.

*5 Minutes Later*

They're still arguing?? Didn't they even notice??

"Do you think they even notice??" I whispered to Sungmin.

"Nopee.. They're just that weird." Sungmin whispered back. Then they turned around and sat back down. HAHA I REALLY don't think they noticed. I think that's good.

We looked through the menu. I think I want the breakfast meal..[I Don't Think There's Actually Something Called The Breakfast Meal But I Forgot The Names] With EXTRA bacon!!! And orange juice.
I just sat back and waited for the waiter to come back.

When he came back I took a good look at his face. Hmm he looks famailiar. WAIT!!!

"Hamburger" In The Morning??

"Filled Baked Potato" Morning Though??

"Breakfast Appetizer" Finally

"Pancakes." Yums

AND SO ON. Then it was my turn.

"Breakfast meal with extra bacon."

"Add some rice" I said that in english.

"Sure" The waiter replied in english.

"Any drinks??"

"Sprite" "Pepsi" "Cola" "Orange Juice" And SOO ON.

As the waiter walked off and before ANYONE can say anything I excused myself and followed the waiter. I SWEAR he looks like someone I know!!! While I was following I heard him say something to a girl.

"PHEW!!! I thought she recognized me!!!" He said.

"Who??" The girl asked.

"My cousin, Phani." AH HA!!! SO IT IS SOMEONE I KNOW!!!

"Why don't you want her to see you??"

"Cause.. I don't feel like going through her questions." I don't ask THAT much questions do I??

"LOL OHH!!! I think you should give me the orders."

"OK and i'm going to give the drinks!!! BRB ^^" When I heard that I walked in front of the door making sure my shadow wasn't seen.

When he walked out and saw me I said "HEYY CUZZY!!!"

"OMG NOO PHANI WHAT RU DOING HERE??"

"HAHA LIKE YOU COULD FOOL ME!!! Soo.. Jay Oppa.. Why do you work here??" What?? IT'S NOT BELIEVABLE THAT JAY PARK/PARK JAEBEOM THE LEADER OF 2PM WORKS AT IHOP!!!

"HeHe.. Well.. I needed extra money and I goy dared by the guys. HeHe.." Jay Said.

"Uh Huh.. Well.. A discount would be SOO awesome wouldn't it??" I asked sweetly.

"*Shudders* Must you always do that??"

"You KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!!" I said.

"OK.. Well.. I need to give those guys you're with the drinks and by the way.. Who are they??" He stupidly asked.

"Are you serious?? THEY'RE NOT EVEN WEARING DISGUISES!!! It's Super Junior + M!!!" I whispered the end.

"OHH REALLY?? WOWW WELL LET'S GO" I walked down to our table and set the drinks down while I sat in between Sungmin And Donghae.

"Heyy.. When's the next ep of Wild Bunny coming out??" I said in english to Jay Oppa.

"8PM tonight!!! Why??" He replied in english.

"I WATCH IT DUHH!!!" I Said in english.

"OK OK!!!" He walked back down to get the orders.

I drank my orange juice.

"SOOO Who was that??" Eunhyuk asked.

"Huh?? My cousin.." I replied.

"OHH!!! Why does he work at IHOP??" Kangin asked.

"Got dared by his friends." I replied.

Then we started eating when the food came out.

"YAYYY!!! YUMMY YUMMY FOOD!!! OMG BACON!!!" I yelled.

They were like O.O.

"What?? I didn't eat yet!!!" I said.

While I was eating, Jay Oppa came back with a oreo cookie milkshake.

"Phani-Ah!!! OPPA BROUGHT YOUR FAV!!!" Jay Oppa said,

"YAYYY" I just gulped it down And sighed in happiness.

*AFTER IHOP And AT THE BAKERY*

"YESSS!!!! CHOCOLATEY GOODNESS!!!" EunHae shouted and grabbed what they liked.

"Chocolate Chip Cookie Please!!!" Sungmin ordered.

"4 Slices of Chocolate Cake" I ordered. I KNO Joon Oppa and Mir Oppa would want some and I ordered an extra for myself HEHEHE!!!

"$6[I Don't Kno How To Convert To Won Soo Yeahh]" I paid him and grabbed the bag.

"Thank You." I smiled.

When I turned around I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk messing around with the mini chocolate fountain. O.O

"Guys.. Why don't you just get hot chocolate?? OR caramel OR a bowl of chocolate." I suggested.

"OHHH OK!!!" They said.

They paid for their stuff and we walked back to the car. As soon as we got out the door I saw Kangin's head out the window yelling something about buying Super Junior's Sorry Sorry CD. O.O

"Ok.." I walked in the car and sat in my seat.

Leeteuk started telling Kangin to stop and ended up getting chased by him. LOL It's actually kind of funny since Leeteuk is running while waving his arms in the air and Kangin looks like a mad gorilla. LOL After that they got back to the cars and we left to my house.

"Phani, where do you live??" Leeteuk asked.

I told him the directions.

"OK.. We'll pick you up tomorrow. Just pack what you need tonight!!!" Leeteuk said.

"KAYYY!!! I'll see you guys tomorrow!!!" I smiled. When I walked in MIR OPPA CAME OUT OF NO WHERE SCARING ME FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY!!!

"AHHHH" I screamed.

"HAHHAHAHHHAHAHA" He laughed.

"MIR OPPA!!!" I started hitting him nonstop.

"OK OK!!! I GIVE!!!" Mir Oppa Yelled.

"THAT'S IT NO CAKE FOR YOU!!!" I ran upstairs with the cakes.

"WHAT?? THERE'S CAKE?? I WANT CAKE!!! PHANI!!! COME BACK!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUUU!!!" He yelled and ran after me.

"AHHH!!!" I ran in my room and locked the door.

"CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME CAKE??" Mir Oppa yelled through the door.

"NOO!!! NOT AFTER SCARING ME!!!" I yelled back.

"Please??" I can hear his pout.

"YAHH Why are you standing in front Phani's door and why are you pouting?? O.o" Joon Oppa questioned Mir Oppa. HAAA!!! SEE I KNEW IT!!!

"BECAUSEE!!! Phani has cake and she won't give me some!!!" Mir Oppa whined.

"WHAT?? PHANI CAN I HAVE SOME CAKE?? PWEASE??" Joon Oppa asked.

"*SIGH* WHAT KIND OF OLDER BROTHERS WOULD BEG THEIR LITTLE SISTER FOR SOME CAKE??" I yelled.

"BROTHERS WHO ARE STARVING AND LOVE CAKE!!!" They yelled in unison.

"I'll give Joon Oppa a slice but NONE FOR MIR OPPA!!!" I yelled childishly.

"YAYYY!!!" Joon Oppa shouted.

"Whyyy?? WHAT ABOUT ME PHANI??" Mir Oppa complained.

"YOU KEEP SCARING ME MIR OPPA!!!" I yelled.

"Can I have my cake now Phani??" Joon Oppa asked.

"FATTY!!! HEREE!!!" I opened the door and before I could give it to Joon Oppa, Mir Oppa grabbed it and ran to his room.

"YAHHHH!!! MIR GET YOUR BACK OVER HERE!!! THAT'S MINE!!!" Joon Oppa yelled while chasing after him.

"NOOO!!! I WANT IT!!!" Mir Oppa yelled after he closed his door.

"BUT IT'S MINE!!!" Joon Oppa complained while hitting the door.

"TOO BAD!!!" Mir Oppa yelled.

And that's how my day went.. But whoever didn't get the cake is missing out.
--------------------------------------------------------------
AND I AM STILL VERRY VERRY SORRY!!!
I LOVE JAY PARK THAT'S WHY I ADDED HIM BUT I THINKK HE'S GONNA BE A MINOR!!! THINKK..

Replies:

xoxolove: TY TY TY VERRY MUCHH

icecream: Yes.. Suchh A Waste of Bacon Too.. NASTY SHINDONG TRIED TO EAT IT!!!

♥ i.love.joon ♥: Not Suree Yet.. Still Thinking About It..

Airah: I Think Soo

Yes:): TY AND SRRY FOR THE LATE UPDATEE!!!