Chapter 7

Dating Mr Idol...

You had an awkward day at school the fan girls started to almost get used to it and apart from a couple digs here and there they practically ignored your existence. You left the school gates with Hana laughing about well everything when something hit you in the head. ‘OUCH!’ You picked up the box and looked around. ‘Who threw this?’ You sounded aggressive.

Hana poked your shoulder and pointed… you followed her finger and saw who was stood at the end of it, Jinyoung. ‘I threw it.’ He smiled.

You walked towards him. ‘Why did you throw it at my head?’

‘It’s a gift…’

‘Oh I’m sorry where do you come from again? Somewhere that you hit people with gifts!’ You hit his shoulder and people around you stared. ‘Wait… you got me a gift.’ You looked at the box then held it at arms-length. ‘Will it explode?’

He laughed at you and opened it revealing a necklace. You inspected it; it was a silver heart shaped pendant. ‘I even had it personalised.’

You looked at him confused and he turned it over showing a small engraving.

To My Sarcastic Goblin,

With Love

Your Only -Plug

XXX

You looked up at him and he smiled. ‘Wear it I thought I should get you something…’ He took it out the box and undone it gesturing you to turn around. So you did.

You held it in place as he moved your hair to the side, his fingers touched your neck and a smile crept up on your face. ‘You two look really good together!’ Hana said pouting at you. ‘Why can’t I-’

‘Hyung are you wanting us to drop you off?’ Baro said hoping out the car. His eyes met Hana and they bowed slightly to each other.

‘No… We’ll walk.’

You looked at him. ‘You want to walk?’

‘I like to walk.’ He hissed back.

You rolled your eyes and walked to Hana saying good-bye. ‘Have fun tonight.’ She smiled and you nodded back next thing Jinyoung had grabbed your hand. ‘I’ll be going.’ She looked at your hands and spun around walking in the other direction.

He looked at you happily and with his other hand touched your necklace. ‘It looks good on you.’

‘Thanks’ you pulled him forward and started walking happily down the street. On your way home loads of fan girls and boys saw you and waved/glared at you. As you approached your house Jinyoung’s grip became tighter. You looked at your hand. ‘You’re hurting me.’

He kept his grip.

‘What’s wrong?’ You stopped and stood in front of him.

‘I’m a little nervous, that’s all.’ He smiled meekly. You rolled your eyes.

‘Stupid what happened to that arrogant boy I met the other day!’ You stared at him. Then he smirked.

‘I’m still that MAN, not boy. But I can’t be that man to your parents.’

‘Why not… just don’t slap their , and you’ll be fine.’ You smiled to him. He looked at you for a second, his heart thumped suddenly. He loosened his grip on your hand and leaned in to you and kissed you on the cheek. Your eyes widened.

He closed his eyes waiting for you to hit him. But you were too shocked your heart was beating extremely fast and you were curious and confused. ‘Sorry…’ He said looking at you. ‘…I thought we should play it right.’ Then he pointed to your house your mother was looking out the window at you. Was that all an act for your mother? The nervousness, cuteness… and kiss! You thought. You looked back at him and he smirked at you. You thought about hitting him, but knew he had to help you.

‘Just come inside.’ You let go of his hand and walked into your house leaving the door open for him to come in after you which he did. You walked past your mother feeling hurt and confused. She noticed something was wrong, but didn’t want to spoil the dinner. ‘I’m home.’ You said after sitting down on the sofa kicking your shoes off and throwing your bag at the bottom of the staircase.

Your father stared at you. He got home from work early today for the meal so you knew he’d be testy and irritated. ‘Where’s our guest?’ He asked you. You looked to the doorway where Jinyoung was stood. ‘Aren’t you going to invite him to sit down?’ Your father looked at you with his don’t-be-so-rude look.

You stood up unwilling. ‘Please have a seat, get comfortable.’ You said in your usual sarcastic manner.

He smiled and sat next to you. Your father smiled at the two of you and as you moved noticed something sparkle around your neck. ‘Oh… is that a new necklace?’ He put his paper down and your mother came running through.

She leant over you blocking your fathers view and saw the beautiful heart-shaped pendant. ‘It’s so adorable…’ She turned it over. ‘Sarcas-’ Jinyoung put his hand over the inscription.

You mother looked at him innocently. ‘Sorry… it’s cheesy but I only want ____-ssi to read it…’ She nodded and moved away. You felt yourself blush slightly, but you didn’t want to. He leant towards you when your mother had gone to the kitchen and your father had the paper covering his face. ‘Only my sarcastic goblin can read this and think of me.’ You could just feel his smirk.

You turned to him and realised your faces were only a centimetre away, he seemed calm as always but you were slowly dying from your pounding heart. You flung your head around hitting him with your hair. ‘Trust me, only I would think of you reading that.’

You heard a slight ruckus from the kitchen. ‘Umm… dinner’s ready.’

---------

hallo :D

this is like my 10th fanfic on here its almost asif i only ever write... i do have a life.

remember comments = love.

thank you you