Hard For Me

Hard for Me

My life was so great after we get married. He was just like an angel to me. He never scold me back even when I turn mad to him.
Life is just like a heaven to me that time. Xiumin was everything to me. But things changed after I involved in an accident 5 months ago.

That time I was just finish my work, being a model in the most famous company in Korea. I was driving my car back home to meet my lovely husband, Xiumin. I was singing my favourite song with Xiumin, Peter Pan by EXO. When I arrived at a junction, the traffic light was red so that I stopped my car. Then, I can only hear the sound of someone hitted my car from the back and then I can only saw darkness in my eyes.

When I woke up, I realised that I'm in the hospital. There stood Xiumin, my parents and some of my friends, Lee Hana, Park Cho Hee and Choi Haneul.
"Why don't I feel my legs?" I struggled by myself and started to cry. Then, Xiumin's face getting closer to me.
"The doctor said you are having a paralysis and you won't be able to walk again," his tears started to drop. Then, my parents and my friends cried. They don't show me that they cried but I knew it as I could see their eyes were red.

After that day, I feel that my life was ruined ! I curse so bad to the one who did this to me ! But, I knew that wouldn't change anything.
Everynight I cried. I lost my job. I won't able to walk. Then I thought that I still have Xiumin to take care of me.

My thought was wrong. After the incident, Xiumin treated me like a garbage. He always threw his curse on me because I'm not perfect anymore ! I know I'm not perfect anymore. I can't prepare his meal well, I can't prepare his clothes well, I can't do anything. Otherwise, he had to push me on the wheelchair everywhere I want to go.

"You're such a troublesome !" he once yelled to me but I just cried as I can't do anything. He just yell and yell to me everyday just because I can't do anything for him.

3 months after the incident, I felt unhealthy and always vomited. So that, I asked Xiumin to bring me to the clinic. Althought he scold me for being troublesome, I would like to go too because I didn't feel so well. Actually, he refused to bring me there but as a husband, he had to bring me.

The doctor said that I am pregnant 2 months. Just then I thinked, how could I raise a child with my condition like this? After hearing the doctor saying that, Xiumin being mad to me. He said that our child will be handicapped like me. How could he say that to me. Just think how would I feel?

After that day, Xiumin always got home lately in the midnight. I always wait for him althought he told me not to. Until the end of the week, he didn't come home which make me worried. So, I decided to go out by myself with my condition on the wheelchair. I drag myself slowly out of the house to find Xiumin everywhere I could.

Until I reached on a road that night. It was so dark. When I'm on the road, my wheelchair suddenly stucked. I don't know how to move.

Then, I heard a sound of a car moving towards me. I suddenly feel anxiety. Without I know, my body was hitted hardly and I flew up in the sky then fall on the road. That time, I still can open my eyes and I saw someone got out from the car who hitted me. It was Xiumin. He ran towards me and hold me in his hug while crying.

"I'm so sorry. I wish I could turn back the time and treat you well. I cheated on you all this while. Since the incident, I was with another girl. Please forgive me, baby. Please don't leave me ! Kim Mihyhun, please wake up. I promise that I'll take care of you and our child," I can only hear Xiumin crying hardly while he hold my half-dead body. Then, I couldn't feel my breath anymore.

And that's the end of my life.

-Kim Mihyun


Author's note :

I almost cry while writing this story. By the way, I know this is such a short story but hope you all enjoy reading it.
To subscribers, this is a gift for you as I'm sorry for not updating. My laptop is having a problem and I wrote this story at my father's
workplace. I hope you guys can leave your comment on this story :)