Honey

Honey
 

Sehun would be lying if he said he wasn’t excited to see his childhood friend. It’s been 11 years since he last saw Jongdae-hyung right before the other left with his family to China, possibly one of the most painful memories he had endured when he was a child. It wasn’t easy saying goodbye to someone who took him under their wing and fended off any bullies who made fun of the way he looked, who showed him how to use aegyo to get his way and who made him not feel so lonely when he didn’t make friends instantly around the neighbourhood.

In fact most of Oh Sehun’s childhood memories involved Jongdae-hyung in one way or another, he practically idolised the other, maybe even gained a little crush on him, and although it’s been so long since he’s heard from the other – too young to have a phone or email – he couldn’t control his face from spasming with a delight at the idea of seeing him again. He wanted to show Jongdae-hyung how manly he’s become, how tall and confident he is now – savouring at the idea of Jongdae-hyung being so impressed with him.

His parents were the ones who informed him of Jongdae’s return – their parents still kept in touched after the move – and it was thanks to them that he’s at the airport, holding up the sign, awaiting for the Kim’s appearance to arrive.

They didn’t wait long when his parents began to frantically wave to an approaching family, the adults Sehun instantly recognised with the same warm smiles his own parents had, and right behind them he saw the one person he’s been anxious to see ever since hearing the news. Sehun greeted the parents politely and his heart jumped when Kim Jongdae was right there, peering at him in awe.

“Honey?” It’s been so long since he’s heard the nickname.

“Yah! You’re so tall, Honey!”

Sehun couldn’t stop his own observational blurting, “You’re so tiny, hyung.”

“Oi, you’re still a brat,” Jongdae said with a laugh, swiping his arm playfully. He then reached upwards to hold Sehun’s face with his smaller hands, “where did this handsome face come from, Honey?”

Despite internally melting by the compliment, the taller chose to tut arrogantly, “I’ve always been handsome.”

He looked upon his tiny hyung with a smile, “I never thanked you for being so kind to me when I was younger, hyung. This time let me take care of you.”

“Yah,” Jongdae swatted at him again with a whine, “where did this Sehun come from?!”





“What movie did you want to watch, Honey?”

Sehun his lips at the name and pulled Jongdae closer to him, “Call me Sehun, I’m a man now.”

The oldest looked up at him slyly, “Is that so?”

He nodded, rolling his eyes at the tease – though secretly relishing in it, “I’m not a kid anymore,” Sehun murmured and bent his head low to capture the other’s lips with a far-from-childish kiss, making sure to at the corner of Jongdae’s mouth and enjoying the subdued expression when he pulled away.

Once recovered, Jongdae practically purred in amusement, “Can’t ‘Honey’ be my boyfriend’s pet name?”

Riveted by the title, Sehun quickly left a peck on the other’s lips, “just don’t call me that around Jongin, he makes fun of me,” fluttering at the laugh as he pulled Jongdae along with him.


 


A/N I know it's short, but did you enjoy it? I want to write more and I know I get a lot of comments asking for sequels but I feel like I need to really concentrate and take longer to do those ;__; please wait, in the meantime I hope these will keep you loving me