2nd

My Guardian Angel Stalker

"Kris why did you fell in love with me?" 
"Okay I will tell you.." 

Then kris turned her so that they can see their faces from each other cuase he knows that it's more sincere that way. 

"The first time I set my eyes on you my heart started to beat loud which is weird and you're so beautiful thay I can't even talk to you..my day is incomplete every time that I don't see you I know it may sound crazy, but I knew then that it's love. It's something that you want to hold on forever and your afraid to lose it. If you'll lose it you'll breakdown cause it hurts.. It's happy and at the same time it's hurting you. I couldn't talk to you because you might not like me. I was so afraid that you might hate me, if I introduce myself to you, i swear it'll never happen cause I'm not a social butterfly, I at being friends to people. And and and... I swear to myself too that if someone hurts you, i'll kill him even if he's the president of our country ... I don't wanna see you to get hurt cause that'll kill a part of my soul if that happens to you. My heart speaks so many things that can't even say to you, but i only know a word that can explain all of what I'm feeling and it's Love. I'm sorry if I creeped you out every time that following you, I'm sorry if can't protect you that much.. I'm sorry for being a burden to you.. And every thing that I've done before that you didn't like I'm sorry for that. Sometimes I feel that I'm worthless to you.. And feel that I don't deserve you." 


Chanyeol was dumbfounded, but her eyes were moisting and she bursted out her tears. And kris was giving her a confused look. 


"Stupid!!! What do you mean that your worthless and i don't deserve you? And why are you saying sorry? Kris.. If some one needs to say sorry between us that's me because i keep on getting you into trouble and you're always there for me, I can't even forgive myself when you had that cut on your face. Kris don't think all of those negative things anymore.. You're important to me right now. I don't know, but i want to think that I'm a lucky girl because you're some kind of guy who fell in love with me that hard." 

Chanyeol cupped kris face cause he was starting to cry too. Kris pulled her into a hug, they both cried and didn't want to let go of their hug. 

"Please don't cry... I don't wanna see you cry, cause it hurts me.." He wiped chanyeol's tears.. And kris was just an inch to chanyeol's face. He was about to kiss her, but he failed when yura called them.. 

"Dobi and Ben ben!! Go downstairs mom's calling you guys.." Then yura gasped because she saw kris cupping chanyeol's face. 

"Ehem! Sorry to interrupt you guys, you can continue what you're doing. I'll be downstairs if you need any thing." Then they snapped back to their thoughts and pulled away from each other. 


"That was kinda awkward hahaha!!!" Kris scrathed the back of his neck.. 
"But will you still let me kiss you if yura didn't came?" 


"Chanyeol!!! Kris!!" 
"Ohh we need to go down now, I swear if yura's gonna tell this to mom she'll be bald on the next morning." 
"Just be cool, I think she wouldn't" 
"If you only knew how evil she is." But it's different it's not what she expected, yura didn't say any thing to their mom,chanyeol's mouth dropped. 


"Chanyeol and kris! We'll be having our vacation, kris do you want to come with us?" Then suddenly chanyeol's dad came. 
"I'm home, ohhh who's this handsome guy?" 
"It's our dobi's boyfriend." Her mom said and it caused them to be shocked. 
"Yeobo! It's not that kind of way that he is literally her boyfriend." 
"I mean boy friend not that type of boyfriend in the relationships, but I wish they would be together someday." 
"What? Eomma!" 
"Park chanyeol! How dare you shout to your mom?" 
"Girls! Stop!!!  I get it.. Chanyeol please don't shout at your mom next time and yeobo they couldn't be together that fast, please do understand your daughter." 
"I'm sorry eomma.. :( " 
"It's okay my princess, eomma just want what's best for you." Kris cleared his throat without doing it on purpose. 
"Oh yes what is your name young man?" 
"My name's kris mr. Park" 
"Please don't call me mr. Park anymore I feel really old, hehe you can call me dad, it seems like you and chanyeol are very close so you can call me that, besides I always wanted to have a nice and handsome son like you." 
"Thank you sir.. i mean dad." Kris felt really comfortable and warm to chanyeol's family every one was so nice to him. They even want him to be chanyeol's boyfriend in the future. On the other hand chanyeol was going nuts. She can't believe how easily her family was captivated by kris' charm.. Who wouldn't even like a guy, like kris. He's handsome, kind and caring every thing about him was perfect too, except for his family. Chanyeol felt pity to kris, she 's glad that she met kris and she's willing to be his close friend or maybe even a girl friend in the future. Cause C'mon it's kris any one would fall in love with him even boys. After the disaster greeting that happened, kris and mr. Park had a conversation with a wine in their hands and talked about chanyeol. 

 

"Son, how did you knew or met my daughter?" 
"This is so embarassing mr. Park, I mean dad, but I became her stalker." Mr. Park was kinda surprised, that kris became chanyeol's stalker, but he didn't thought that it was a bad idea stalking her daughter, because kris was a kind and sincere man! They just met him yes, but the trust that they created is fast! Like a snap. Who wouldn't stalk his precious and beautiful daughter and more importantly thank God that chanyeol has a HOT stalker mr. Park said in his thoughts. 
"Okay go on!" 
"Whenever she's in trouble I'm always there, I don't wanna hurt her, I can't see her cry. Cause it hurts me more than it hurts her." 
"The dragon and the pheonix..... A sign of eternal love." Kris can barely hear mr. Park's words. 
"Son! Is chanyeol your first love? Is it a LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?" 
"Yes Mr. Park why?" 
"i knew it you were the dragon that We've been waiting for." 
"What? you knew about the sign of the eternal love?" 
"Yes! i have a story to tell." Then kris listened carefully. 

"It was chanyeol's 1st birthday we were at the park, she was playing with her sister yura. Then me and my wife just seated at the bench. A lady sat near us and she said that chanyeol was a very beautiful girl like a phoenix, when she's already grown up she will meet a man who will be the love of her life forever, the man will be the dragon, because the phoenix and the dragon is the sign of the eternal love and if the phoenix didn't confess her love to the dragon, they will both die. I was scared back then, she was saying weird things that will harm my daughter's life, because we're also talking about her life too, but then I researched about the eternal love thing. It was true that was when I started to believe those kind of things about destiny. Because of chanyeol and you." Kris was surprised he has no doubt of believing of his and chanyeol's destiny, he became silent for a moment, because this time it's not just him and the lady who's saying, but it was also chanyeol's dad again PARK CHANYEOL'S DAD.. Who just became his new dad too. 


"Kris are you alright? Relax my son! That's why I felt warm when I first saw you, never knew that you were the dragon we're talking about and honestly speaking, I was waiting for you.." 
"Why dad?" 
"Because I have to be sure, if the dragon will be suitable for our lovely phoenix and it seems like you have my yes when you want to have a permission about being chanyeol's boy friend. The only problem here is if chanyeol wants you to be her boyfriend. You have to work on that." 
"Don't worry dad I will." 
"Aagghh that sounds better, I always want to have a son like you. Be sure to make chanyeol fall for you." 
"I will dad!" 
"Okay let's get up now, their probably waiting for us." 
Mr. Park and kris went to the living room where the three girls are busy about some thing. They were making a cake for kris because chanyeol's good at baking, while the two woman helps chanyeol they can't even stop talking about kris and she felt way too embarassed because she just admitted that she liked kris, but she's not ready to love him yet she was just having a crush on kris. Mr. Park interrupted their girly conversations when he cleared his throat mrs. Park went to her husband and dragged him off the living and yura followed because they know that the two wants to have some privacy for each other.. Chanyeol didn't notice that her mom and dad even yura wasn't on the living room anymore. Kris sneaked at chanyeol's back by tickling her. 


"Hey kris stop that HAHAHA. It kinda hurts.." She pouted again and kris gave off his warm sunny smile 

"Sorry..what are you making?" 
"A cake for you, mom forced me to do something delicious for you... Are strawberries and blueberries fine with you?" 

"Super fine! blueberries are my favorite." 
"So does the strawberries I guess..., but to be honest strawberries are my favorite." From what kris had observed chanyeol also seems to have a sweet tooth like him, but not that much. They talked and talked about kris' work and chanyeol's school while waiting for the cake to be done, after a few minutes when the cake has already done she put it in a beautiful box. 

They got into the living room while kris was already holding a his cake. 

"I really wanna taste the cake right now, so I can judge it." He smiled smugly to chanyeol and chanyeol just rolled her eyes off. 

"Oh please! Maybe you won't even remember your name after you taste the cake. Believe me it's good like good on how you make your coffee's." Then she sweetly smiled that kris can melt any time soon. 

" I may have forget my name, but heart won't forget you." Then she started blushing that the atmosphere feels more awkward than ever. 

"Kris don't...ugh.." 
"Don't what?" Kris gave her a little playful look. Then she hid her beautiful face with her pretty hands. Kris sighed and he gently took chanyeol's hands away from her face then he gave her an apologetic look. 

"Sorry.. Don't what? Speak I won't make fun of you." She bit her lips... Not really trusting on kris words that 'he won't make fun of her. 

"You'll still make fun of me." Kris shook his head and he's his trying to encourage chanyeol to go on. 

"You're so cheesy... It makes my heart race." She said it easily to kris she knows and kris knows that their feelings are mutual except that kris has already fallen for her. Kris found it cute he wanted to kiss and hug chanyeol, but instead of kissing her he just hugged her tightly while saying his words. 

"Is that true? If yes, then it makes me happy.. You're just too cute that wanted to tease you, didn't know that it will just make you uncomfortable or annoyed." 

"I'm not annoyed ..I'm just embarassed and I'm not cute.. Yura said it." 

"Hhmmm yura said you're not cute, but she said that YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL." Chanyeol broke their warm physical contact and she was surprised.. 

"How? Why? Why did you know??? How can you make sure of it.???" 

"I just know, yura wants what's best for you too." She smiled kris noticed that it was already getting late so he needs to go home now. 

"It's getting late I need to go home now.." He looked at the disappointment from chanyeol's eyes and he already know the message that chanyeol doesn't want himmto go home yet.

"Say chanyeol... I'm going to ask you again." 

"What?" 

"A while ago at the balcony, if yura didn't came will you still let me kiss you?" Chanyeol's blush from her cheeks was visible then he smiled 

"I guess that means a yes." 

"Hey...." Kris cutted her from kissing her from her cheeks up to her forehead then down to her nose and..... 

"Soon ..,, just wait.. I wanted to do it more romantically and emotionally..." Chanyeol was half disappointed and happy and she frozed, but she nodded.. She's still trying to collect herself and saw kris turning his back towards the door until she can speak again and stopped him.

"K.. Kris ... WU Y-YIFAN ." Kris turned his back and gave her a questioning look.. 

" How did you know my full name?" 

"From your I.D. before at the coffee shop. Why?" 

"Nothing... Thanks for the cake..I'm sure it's made with love." He teases her again


"Why do you have so much self esteem.. Tsk just be sure to eat it." 

"I'll eat it with all of my heart ... BYE... " he smiled he wanted to say the other three words. He sighed first and gather up some courage while chanyeol was waiting for him because she feels like some thing more kris wanted to say to her before he leaves. He looked down and looked up again. 


"I'll wait for you..." He paused.. Chanyeol was stil waiting for him.. She expecting some thing.. Some thing that she wants to hear and she's sure that she can't sleep rolling from her bed and can't stop from squealing with happiness.. 


"Take care and good night! PARK CHANYEOL.." Then he already closed the door. She felt sad she stood there from her spot for almost two minutes.. Then she turned her back and she was about to walk away. When her door opened again she quickly turned expecting the person again from a while ago.. She stared at him.. 

 

 

 


" I LOVE YOU.." 

 

 

 


Then he quickly closed the door again.. He walked fast outside the hoise until he reached his car.. He can feel his cheeks are burning.. Then he looked at the cake beside his car seat and he smiled.. his engine and left.... 

 

On the other hand chanyeol can't stop her heart from beating loudly her cheeks won't also stop from being red.... She quickly got into her bedroom upstairs and texted her best friend. 

 

To: Noisy baek


Hey! Hey! Hey! 


From: gorgeous chanyeol 


To: giant chanyeol 


What? What? What? Calm down are you already dying? 


From: diva baek


To: noisy baek


Kris.. 


He just said 


I love you for like three times ughhhh.. Baek.., my heart I don't know... :( 


From: gorgeous chanyeol 


To: giant chanyeol 

 

You .. You're such a ...


Okay that's good.. That's a start.. Wait .... Awww my feels too. You two are just so cute.. Chanyeol I really want him for you... After all I'm your kind best friend too you know.. 

You go girl.. Make him seduce for you.. Cause YOU'RE HOT. hahaha. 


From: diva baek 


To: noisy baek


What??? Ugh,.. You're such a ert, still glad that chen's still staying for you. Hahahaha yes

Unfortunately I have a noisy best friend who's just a freaking diva. 


From: gorgeous chanyeol 


To: giant chanyeol


And I'm unfortunate too because I just can't stare your smile that's wide and your mouth that widely opens when you laugh and I'm freaking jealous of your height... I told you to give me some before christmas ends. 


From: diva baek. 


To: noisy baek 

 

Ughhh.. Fine I'm sleepy now.. I'll just meet you tomorrow bye good night..pretty one. :)


From: gorgeous chanyeol 


To: giant chanyeol


Okay cute puppy.. Good night mwah! :* 


From: diva baek 


Chanyeol was about to sleep when she got a text message from kris. 

 

To: My strawberry 

 

 


Hey! I wanna see you tomorrow at 5 pm? How's that sound?

 

 

From: blueberry galaxy 

 

 

To: my handsome bluberry 

 

 

Sure... What are we gonna do? 

 

 

From: sweet strawberry 

 


To: my strawberry 

 

 

Watch movies .... Be with you.... Why are you so pretty? Hmmm?? Ohh yeah I'm eating the cake... Yeaahhh I definitely forgot my name 

 

 

From: blueberry galaxy

 

To: my handsome bluberry 

 

 

Ugh.. Okay i can't sleep any more.... What movie???? Action??? Not just horror please.  :( it's god right ? It's sweet but not much for the tasting. :) 

 

 

From: sweet strawberry 

 


To: my strawberry  

 


I know that you don't want any romance movie right? Or ..... Awww baby of course I'm not gonna scare you.... Even when I scare you're still adorable and pretty.. What did you do to me? 


I finished all of the cake.. I'm more cheesy now, because it's sweet. :) hahahaha

 

Red alert: OPPA HAS FALLEN HARD FOR HIS PHOENIX 

 

From: blueberry galaxy 

 


She can't stop smiling... She's starting to fall for him, she's imagining that kris can be really a cute boy friend when their already together and the word 'baby' just made her giggle more.

 

 

To: my handsome bluberry 

 


Why are you so cheesy... :( I have to sleep now bye. 

 

Red alert: PHOENIX IS DOZING OFF, HER OPPA NEEDS TO SLEEP TOO. 

 


From: sweet strawberry 

 

She just locked her phone when suddenly kris called her she immediately amswered the call. 

 

"Hello" was her first response 


" good night my princess can you see the stars???" She looked outside her window and stared at them 


"Yeah??" 


"Because oppa is not just giving you the stars I'm giving you my galaxy" 


she smiled she already knows what it meant .. He's giving his whole heart to her and his love is wide..never ending like the galaxy. 


"You're so..... " 

 

" i know chessy.. Hahaha... i'm giving you the galaxy because you have my heart and my love for you is wide like a galaxy.. Like it never ends." 


She kwew it, it's the exact same words. She started to tear off. 


"You're so...." She's quite sobbing kris can hear it, and he panicked a bit. 


"Baby? Tell me what's wrong?? Please tell me? Are you hurt some where...?. I'll go there in a minute." 


"Don't.... I'm not hurt and please stop your dramatic actions. I'm just so happy... So happy.. 

You're just so dumb.... So cute dummy ... I might fall for you HARD in any minute. " 

He can hear more sobs and it's starting to make him cry too. He felt so happy just hearing that from chanyeol is like hearing that she really loves him, but he doesn't want to assume that much. 


"My strawberry , my phoenix , my every thing... My LOVE don't cry... I'm so happy too if you only knew how happy I am." He sobbed too. 


"Haha I already cried ....I love you so much.. Don't forget that. Sleep now I don't wanna ruin your beauty rest." 

"You just ruined it.. You cry like a gay. Hahaha okay good night now have some rest now too my galaxy blueberry." 

" yes I will. I love you." Then they finished their conversation. 

When chanyeol closed her eyes.. She murmured the words 


'I LOVE YOU TOO MY MVP' 


And with that they slept together in love and peacefully. 

 

 

 


A/N: gosh I finally updated been busy ... GOSH please forgive me.. :((( I love this fanfic so much and my other story to.. .? BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND BEING MS KORea is hell. :(( hope you will like this chapter. Hart hart amd mwa mwa love lots krisyeol. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL EOMMA. OMG . :)