Jungkook

Innocent Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ You little .” The man towers jungkook , shoving him to the wall “ If you keep on messing with my crew , I’ll ing kill you.” Jungkook scoffed at the man’s threat “ Who gives a .” , a innocent yet slightly evil-looking grew on his face. The man threw a punch at jungkook “ Shut the up , I will kill you.” Jungkook laughed “ Shouldn’t you be killing me right now?”

Jungkook angered the man quickly with his clever comebacks.

“ YOU LITTLE !” The man yelled , his face a dark red.

“ I thought I was a .” Jungkook said , pretending to be confused.

“ I HATE YOU SO ING MUCH!”

“ Then why won’t you ing kill me?” Jungkook replied like he didn’t care.

“ How the are you like this? Especially in front of me.”

“ Being the town’s number one gang leader doesn’t mean you have power.”

Yep , Jungkook just pissed him off and made him more angry than he should be.

“ YOU!” The man yelled , slapping the younger boy.

“ Dang you keep on saying ”

“ There aren’t much curse words to describe what I feel.”
 

Jungkook smirked “ What a lame excuse sehun.”

" Son of a ." Sehun threw a punch in jungkook's face , causing the punch to form a medium sized bruise.

" I don't give a crap." Jungkook scoffs , crossing his arms and ingnoring the pain.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter