Final

Curious

All of speed and I were all watching Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier, Taeha and I picked it. We were all in the living room, I was on the couch with Taeha, Taewoon, and Sungmin, while Sejoon, Yoohwan, Jungwoo, and Jongkook were on the floor. When the movie ended most of them were asleep, so I decided to get up and make them dinner since it was like 9 and no one had eaten yet. I went into the kitchen and I decided to make them some spaghetti, I know so random, but they didn't have a lot of groceries to choose from. In about 30 minutes I was done, and I went to wake them up, but when I went into the living room Taeha wasn't there anymore. I brushed it off and decided to continue.

All of them got up pretty quick, except Taewoon, he's a heavy sleeper. I decided to tickle him since he's very ticklish. I tickled him until I was sure that he woke up, but tickling him is just too funny, so I kept doing it, then Taewoon got tired of it and he flipped us, so he was on top of me. My eyes got huge, but Taewoon just had a smirk on his face. "Minhee maybe next time you won't tickle me" with that he winked and got off of me. I just laid there in shock, I didn't know what to do. "Yah Taewoon, what the hell was that??" I heard Taeha yell. "What now Taeha?" Taewoon asked uninterested, I stood up, but Taeha's back was to me, so he didn't see me. "Why did you do that to Minhee?" he said with anger in his voice, I was surprised Taeha was usually quiet. I decided to try to calm him down, I slowly walked up to him and patted his shoulder so he would see me. his eyes widened, "M...Minhee I thought you left" he asked surprised. "No, I was still on the floor, are you okay?" I asked him worriedly, I was so worried that I didn't notice how close our faces were. "IS THE SHIP REAL??" I heard Sungmin yell, I turned away from Taeha and looked at him with confused eyes, and I just got more confused when everyone started to hit him. "I'm sorry noona" Sungmin mumbled and continued to eat his food. I decided to turn back to Taeha, "Oppa, are you okay?" I asked again, but this time I felt his forehead to see if he had a fever. I saw a little bit of blush on his cheeks causing me to smile. "I...I'm Okay" he mumbled avoiding eye contact. I looked at him suspiciously, and nodded taking his word for it. "Okay Oppa, lets go eat!" I said and I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the chair next to me.

After everyone was done eating Jungwoo, Sejoon, and Jongkook decided to go to bed and I gave them all a hug. The rest of us sat in the living room trying to think of what to do. while we were thinking Taewoon wrapped his arm around my waist. It wasn't anything weird, they're my best friends, that's just how they were. He leaned in to my ear and whispered "Minhee, what would you do if one of use confessed to you?" my eyes widened, I had never thought of that, I mean I did like someone in our group, but I never thought he'd confess. "You know that I like Taeha, but I've never thought of him confessing" I whispered. He nodded understanding, he then let go of me and stood up, "I'm gonna go to bed now" he said kind of quietly, and with that he left. "Taewoon Oppa!" I yelled, but he ignored me. "I guess we should go to bed too" said Yoohwan as he stood up. "Goodnight Noona" Sungmin yelled as he ran to his room.

It got quiet, kind of awkward quiet, "Umm Oppa" I mumbled. "hmm" Taeha responded looking at me. "Should I go home now? Its like 12 now." I asked taking out my phone to call my roommate. "Umm, its kind of late, it would be dangerous, just spend the night" he said quietly. "Okay, where would I sleep, I usually stay with Taewoon, but he went to bed" I said. "you can stay with me I guess" he said awkwardly. "Okay, I'll text my roommate to tell her I'll stay here again." I started to text my roommate, and she said okay. This wasn't unusual, these are my best friends. when I was done texting my roommate I noticed that Taeha was gone. 'He's probably already in his room' I thought, I got up and made my way to his room, I walked in and I heard the shower going. 'I guess he's in there' I thought. "Taeha Oppa, what do I wear?" I yelled while looking though his drawers. he replied, but I couldn't understand what he said. I opened the last drawer and I saw a notebook, I opened it and started to read it. It said: 'I wish I could tell her how I feel, but I'm too scared. what if she rejects me?' I stopped reading after that, I was on the verge of tears. 'I'm so stupid. why am I crying? Who is she? Forget it I don't want to know.' I thought wiping my tears. I put the notebook back and closed the drawer.

I heard the shower shut off, and I turned around and saw Taeha. "What did you tell me to wear I couldn't hear you" I said quietly while avoiding eye contact. "Here, I'll get it" he smiled and went over to his drawer. He pulled out a shirt and sweatpants for me, and he got himself a tank top and shorts. "I'll go get changed in the bathroom" I said looking down as I walked into the bathroom. I got dressed and I looked into the mirror remembering what I read, my eyes started to water. "Uh Minhee stop being so stupid" I said to myself as I wiped my tears again. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Taeha starring at his notebook, I looked at him confused. "Minhee did you look at this?" he said looking at me seriously. "I...No, what is that?" I asked, he rolled his eyes, "Minhee you're a bad liar, and plus, you put it in the wrong drawer" he stated getting up. I looked down, and took a deep breath, I looked at him and said "Yes I looked at it. I was curious, but I wish I wasn't." I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, "I should've never read it. I should've never touched it. I...I... I'm sorry." I said now sobbing. I turned to leave his room, but he grabbed my wrist. "Minhee why are you crying?" he asked confused. I just hugged him, I didn't want to let go. I finally stopped crying, and I pulled away. "Feel better?" he asked wiping my tears, I pushed his hand away.

"Oppa, you should confess to the girl you like" I said looking down. "You're right I should, but I don't know what she'll say" he said smiling. "Just confess to her" I said as I laid down in his bed. "Minhee how should I confess to her?" he asked laying down next me, looking into my eyes. "I think you should tell her when you guys are alone." I replied trying not to cry. "Really? Would that be romantic?" he asked. "Yes Oppa, I think it would be very sweet" I said smiling to myself. "If you say so" He then got out of bed, "Minhee stand up" he said, as he went to get something. "Why??" I asked lazily, slowly getting up. I stood there and I saw he walk out of his closed with something behind his back. "Oppa what's that?" I asked confused. "Well I planned on doing this later, but I think now is better." he said shyly, "Do what Oppa?" I asked confused.

"Minhee, I...umm...I....uhhh why is this so hard? I practiced" he said ruffling his hair, I was very confused. he took a deep breath, "Okay, Minhee you are my best friend, and as you know I really like this girl. She's a dork, she's loud, she is so cute, and she can cook. She is the type of person that I would like to come home to." he said. "Oppa, I don't want to hear about her, she-" he cut me off. "I will show you who she is." With that he revealed what was behind his back, it was a mirror. "Oppa I- What?" "Minhee, you're the girl I like- no love. You're the girl that I want to come home to" he said. It took me a little bit to register what just happened. "But Oppa, the girl you wrote about-" "Its you" he said smiling, "I guess you didn't read all of it?" he asked, and I shook my head. "Let me read it for you." he said grabbing his notebook. "I wish I could tell her how I feel, but I'm too scared. what if she rejects me? I just want to grab her and say 'Minhee I love you, be mine' but she doesn't feel the same" he read. I just looked at him in shock, "Minhee I love you, I just never thought and I still don't think that you feel the same, but you told me to confess, so I did" he said the last part shyly. I smiled and hugged him, he hugged me back. He pulled back and looked at me in the eye, "So do you like me too?" he asked biting his lip. I shook my head "Nope" he looked down sadly, "I love you" I said shyly. He looked at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen. He jumped up and picked me up, spinning me around. "Jagiya" he said, "Yes?" "Nothing, I've just been wanting to call you that" he stated shyly. "Okay jagi, I think we should go to bed now" he said and he pulled me into the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled into his chest. "Goodnight Oppa" and with that I started to dose off, but then I felt a pair of lips on my forehead, "I love you Minhee, goodnight" he whispered and he went to sleep. Soon enough we both went to bed as happy as ever.

We woke up to screaming, we looked towards the door and saw Sungmin, "YAH HYUNG WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NOONA?????" he yelled storming over to us. "Sungminnie, what do you mean?" I asked still half asleep. He pointed to Taeha, I looked at him and my eyes widened, he was shirtless. "Yah Oppa, where are your clothes?" I asked getting ready to hit him. "I'm sorry Jagiya, it got hot last night" he said pouting. I rolled my eyes and I started to get up, I made my way out of the room, and I heard "JAGIYA DON'T LEAVE ME" I giggled to myself, I was about to go make breakfast when I felt 6 pairs of eyes on me and I froze, then I felt Taeha's arms wrap around my waist, he snuggled his head into my neck causing me to giggle. "JAGIYA????" they all yelled, it pulled me back into reality and I pushed Taeha away and went to make breakfast. It was quiet, but then I heard Taewoon. "YAH TAEHA YOU BETTER BE NICE TO OUR BABY CAUSE WE'LL HURT YOU" then I heard screaming and running around, and next thing I know my new boyfriend is using me as a shield. "YAH GO SIT DOWN SO I CAN MAKE BREAKFAST AND BE NICE" I yelled and everyone nodded and went into the living room while Taeha stayed behind. "You too" I said looking at him, He nodded and went into the living room. I smiled to myself knowing that the man I love, loves me back.

 

'Sometimes it's good to be curious' I thought as I continued to cook breakfast.

 

 

 

 ~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed my first fanfic ^-^

~~~~