Author's Note - Afterword

I Don't Care About Her/Him

So, after what seems forever, I have finally concluded this story.  THANK YOU for reading this story and being patient with me all this time.  I truly appreciate it.

As I've mentioned in the foreword, this is an old story that I've chosen to revamped...and honestly, I am ashamed that I couldn't revamped it better.  There are a lot of awkwardness along this story, but I hope that I have at least been able to tell something about love between two people and second chances (especially in the last few chapters).  

From personal experience, I would like to say: don't be like Park Chanyeol and Song Gayeon in this story.  Be honest from the start in the realm of love is your best chance to be with the person that makes your heart beats in a miraculous way.  Even if the other person doesn't feel the same way about you as you do about him/her, at least you've tried and therefore, you can move on without any regrets.  If the person you're in love with does feel the same way, then it would save a lot of time wondering and wandering.  I mean, not everyone gets a second chance to see that special person again like Park Chanyeol and Song Gayeon here in this story.  Even if you do, who knows just how much he/she has changed.

So finally, please do yourself a favour and take a leap of faith when you meet that special someone.  I wish all of you the best of luck!

Thank you again and now, I will try to focus on completing my other stories (probably in mid-June though, after my trip).  ^^

Thank you and take care.  I love you all!

 

CapriquariusMei
May 31, 2015

PS:  *sigh* I wish I had more fun writing this story...