Final!

I just need you

     - Cut! Well done everyone, that's for today. You all can go home now – the PD announced finally with a content smile.

Jackson let out an exasperated sigh. He vaguely heard the claps of the staff, some incoherent words from the compliments they shouted at the members. He felt someone patting him on his shoulders. Jackson was in a daze, he didn't really know what he was doing, just continuously bowed down to say goodbye to whoever was near him before being dragged out by his manager to the car and headed back to the dorm. It was a long day, filming for the new program, also his first personal activity - "Hit maker". Yeah, he was proud yet he wished his Got7 could be with him. Plus, although it was a great chance to meet new people and get deeper into the showbiz world, it also drained all his strength away. Fun as it might be, he was glad he would come home now.

     - Here, I bought you your favorite Mc Donald combo. You did a good job today – the manager hyung gave him the bag with a thumb up as reward. 

     - Thanks hyung - he took the bag and opened it slowly, the fragrant smell reminded him how hungry he was, but somehow he lost all his appetite.

The atmosphere in the car was a comfortable silence. Jackson put on his earphones, the MP3 randomly played their song "Forever young". He hummed along the melody, his fingers tapping on the car window. His lips tugged a little when it came to the part of a certain blond-haired boy and suddenly, as if remembered something, he opened his eyes (er, when did he close them exactly?):

      - Hyung, did they come back to the dorm already?

      - Huh, uh, No Young hyung texted me saying that they came back two hours ago. It's midnight now Jackson ah.

      - Oh, that late - he looked out of the window to see almost all stores were closed and not many people were on the road.

      - Yes, come home and sleep soon. Lucky tomorrow isn't as busy, only a group practice with Jo Kwon for our One Mic Nation concert. I'll pick you guys up at around noon, got it?

      - Yes, I know that. Jin Young told me earlier today.

      - As expected. Being his mother self – the manager laughed at that, return his focus on driving the car.

Jackson was quiet, too tired to even open his mouth and eat. A familiar voice suddenly popped out from the MP3 and Jackson realized he knew this rap all too well - BamBam's 7th heaven. It was a secret that he recorded this version while BamBam was practicing one day and added to his favorite playlist on MP3. He just loved BamBam's voice and cartoon-like pronunciation in this rap very much despite how he showed on broadcast that he's fed up with beatboxing for the boy.

      - Earth to Jackson! You're home - he startled, not realizing the car had stopped while he was busy musing.

      - Oh, bye hyung. Thanks for the ride. Good night, see you tomorrow - he quickly grabbed all his things and got out.

It was a pain to climb up the stairs to their dorm. The entire place was in total darkness and silence. Jackson had to try his best not to make any noises, especially when he tiptoed into his room to grab his clothes before heading to the bathroom. He didn't expect anything really yet he could not ignore the disappointment rising inside his heart. Well, if he's honest, sure he hoped that BamBam would still stay up and welcome him. While passing by the maknae's room, it took all his will to not open the door and go inside. He missed his baby a lot and he didn't want to wait until tomorrow morning to see him.

The shower took about 30 minutes. At least the hot water did him good, Jackson thought as he pleasantly walked out of the bathroom. Suddenly, something caught his notice. It was the dim light coming from the kitchen and followed by some crunching sound. Curiously, Jackson carefully made his way to the kitchen door. He cracked up slightly and was stunned to see an unexpectedly familiar back. And in the fastest speed he could manage, Jackson realized he already opened the door, ran to that person and back hugged him:

      - Baby, I missed you - he whispered, voice a little hoarse.

BamBam tensed up a bit when he felt someone entering the room but relaxed the moment he heard that voice. Turning around with the most beautiful smile, he greeted Jackson by bear hugging him back:

      - Hyung, you came home finally.

      - You’re still awake. I thought you were already sleeping.

      - Everyone was so tired today that they went to sleep early. I was surfing the Internet, reading the fans comment on Instagram when I heard the water running and knew you came home.

      - Not because you missed me and can’t sleep? – Jackson teased.

      - Well, not really but you can think like that – BamBam said casually, humor flashed in his eyes.

      - Hm, whatever, stand still for a few minutes. I want to hold you like this - Jackson mumbled, burying his head on the crook of BamBam's neck, sniffing BamBam's scent.

It's a mixture from the green tea shower that the Thai boy uses with their normal Downy detergent and a mild flavor of milk (because BamBam drinks it a lot for his height, he always smells like milk). Nothing too special yet as if it had mysterious power, that scent manages to make him feel at ease every time. Like now, Jackson found his tiredness slowly disappear while he stood there, having his lungs full of BamBam's scent.

      - It's not like the usual you. You only acted like this when you were sick - BamBam spoke gently, his slender fingers drawing comforting circles on Jackson's back.

      - Nope, just a long day - he sighed, pulling BamBam away a little bit.

The younger boy laughed quietly, his hand caressed Jackson's cheek before he turned his back to him. Jackson wasted no time to cling onto BamBam like a koala, putting his chin on Bam's shoulder, his arms around the boy slim waist securely.

      - Stop drinking milk baby, I used to put my chin on your head but you're taller now – he pouted.

      - But this posture is much better, don't you think?

      - Uhm, what if in the future you'll be even taller and I can't put my chin on your shoulder anymore? – he frowned.

      - Then I guess we can simply switch our position – BamBam replied in a teasing voice, playfully poking his nose – are you hungry?

Before Jackson can come up with a good retort for that "switching" comment, his stomach decided it's good time to betray him and grumbled loudly.

      - That means "yes" ha? Lucky for you, I made some noodle here. Thought you may want to eat something. I know you too well hyung.

BamBam pointed at the bow on the counter. Not until now did Jackson lay his eyes on what the Thai boy was busy doing the whole time. It's the same dish that BamBam did on Igot7 special ep5. His saliva started to come out but he decided to play the naughty child today.

     - Feed me baby, I'm too tired - he whined, tightening his grip around BamBam's waist.

     - I'm the child in our relationship, not you hyung - BamBam tried to get out of his hug, pretending to go to the door - I'm going to sleep now, don't want Jin Young hyung to find out and nag me - he winked jokingly.  

     - Bammie, c'mon, just one day, plus being my manito, you're supposed to take care of me - Jackson begged, showing both his infamous pout and puppy eyes.

BamBam shook his head, his joyful laughter filled the room while he was walking closer, eyes glinting with mischievousness. Jackson dragged out a chair, sat down and waited till BamBam was close enough to grab his wrist and pull him down on his lap. His content smile spread on his face once he felt that familiar warmth and scent surrounding him again.

      - Ah, open your mouth - BamBam shoved the fork in his face & waved it side to side playfully.

      - Bammie, didn't your mother teach you not to play with food - Jackson stuck out his tongue, then opened his mouth wide - ah, that's delicious - he spoke with a mouthful.

     - And didn't your mother teach you not to talk while eating hyung?

     - Yah, don't talk back to me. - You start it first. Here, another one.

     - So yummy. Hm, anything fun today, tell me something, I want to hear your voice.

     - Haiz, you are like a whining baby today. Nothing special though, just practiced and went to fan sign. Oh, actually...

And that's how BamBam began to tell him everything in detail, from how JB was so pissed off when he woke up after his nap to find out that he suddenly had a new black beard and wrinkles; or how Yugyeom was day dreaming and then slipped twice during their practice; or how Young Jae's drool threatened to flow down while he was sleeping all the way to their fan sign place (that was gross) to how Jr had a new habit of acting weird whenever he had a crown on his head and Mark was so frustrated and embarrassed by his boyfriend that he ignored him all the evening or how No Young hyung decided out of the blue to give them a big feast with pizza. Jackson listened everything with all his interest and concentration while eating, sometimes commented or laughed but never let go of his grip on BamBam's waist. He doesn't tell anyone about this, the fact that he loves those little time, spending the night with BamBam, away from 's distraction. He wondered what kind of magic power was that to make him so addicted, what BamBam did to make him fall this hard for the boy. Looking at his cute face when he was immersed in his stories; the way he tapped his lips or rubbed his nose absentmindedly when trying to remember something; his knitting brows and puffy cheeks when he seemed to forget what he wanted to talk about, Jackson just simply couldn't take his eyes off BamBam.

      - That's all for today. Now it's your turn to tell me about your day. What is Hit maker about? - BamBam asked, turned around a little to see his face - why are you looking at me like this?

      - You're so cute I want to kiss you. – Jackson said blandly.

      - What's that? - BamBam blushed, suddenly stood up - no, I changed. Wash the dish and then go to sleep. It's late, I'm off now. You can tell me about the program tomorrow. Good night.

Jackson really wanted to burst out laughing at the sight of a blushing BamBam mumbling at a lightning speed. Although they have been together for quite a while now and in spite of what BamBam expressed on shows and stages, the Thai boy is actually very shy at the mention of intimate actions. Jackson doesn't rush him, instead patiently and gently waits and encourages the younger's confidence and initiative. It is just BamBam's cuteness is irresistible sometimes.

      - I have a better idea baby - Jackson stood up as well, putting the empty bowl in the sink and turned to carry BamBam bridal-style - how about we go to sleep now? I'll wash it next morning, for now I only want to cuddle with you.

      - Hey, put me down. I can walk on my own.

      - Volume down baby, you don't want to wake up the whole neighbor, do you?

      - Phhh, heosae, heosae - BamBam shook his head and looked around - Urgh, hyung, I don't think we can sleep in the bathroom.

      - I know. But as I said earlier, I want to kiss you and I have to do this.

      - What??? You are so unbelievable sometimes - BamBam gaped.

      - You love me - Jackson sang song while carefully putting BamBam on the sink.

Their eyes locked in a second and followed their lips in a passionate yet gentle kiss. Jackson deepened the kiss, smiling a little at the way Bam kissed him back. His left hand held onto BamBam's neck while his right one sneakily passed through his shirt to caress the soft skin. He felt the younger's grip on his tank top tightened and some small groans escaped his mouth. That pushed the fire in Jackson higher and the kiss now turned into a harsh one. They only pulled away when they both needed oxygen. Jackson looked up after balancing his breath. BamBam was gasping for air, his eyes haft closed and his face all red as the kiss aftermath. Suddenly, those eyes opened and Jackson found himself amazed by that sparkling and mesmerizing look again just like the first time.

      - You're more and more beautiful day by day - he whispered breathlessly, his eyes still glued to the Thai's face.

      - As a boy, I prefer the word "manly" or "handsome" than "beautiful" - BamBam pouted, pinching Jackson's chin playfully.

      - Can I have a few more kisses?

      - What if I don’t want? Can I say no? – blinked the younger mischievously, lips twitching.

      - Let me think… Your refusal is not accepted – Jackson replied with a smug grin and let them into a new heated kiss.

Later that night, when he was warm and comfortable on his mattress with a sleeping BamBam next to him, Jackson had to admit to himself that making out at midnight in the bathroom was not a really good idea. He went a bit too far than just a few kisses and BamBam was too tired to protest and care so he just let him do whatever he wanted. Only when he felt BamBam's head falling on his shoulders and heard his small snoring did Jackson stop what he was doing and took the boy back to the bedroom (his bedroom though). Looking at the result of his on BamBam's neck and torso, Jackson was both proud and guilty. He caressed all the bruises carefully before kissing them gently.

       - I... love... you... hyung.

Jackson looked up surprisingly when he heard the quiet stutter. BamBam was still sleeping so that must come from his dream. A goofy smile spread on Jackson face, did it mean his baby was dreaming about him? He pulled BamBam toward him a little & whispered back, hoping the boy can feel it in his sleep:

       - I love you too baby.

As if he were able to hear that, BamBam shifted his body and snuggled up to him, his face buried in Jackson's chest. Jackson threw his arms around the younger flat stomach, happily drifted into dreamland. He realized an important thing today: just no matter what life gives him, if at the end of the day he could have his baby BamBam all for himself, then he is able to deal with everything.

And Jackson is very determined to make sure that nothing will be changed in the future.