Back at last

SM town concert

SM Town concert. I felt really happy being together on the stage with them again. Coming back after a long time, I felt nervous being back on the stage again. Thankfully they were here with me. Being with them again and sing, dance, laugh, everything made me cry. I felt so happy.  Especially since he was here with me. He that always were by my side supporting me. Even if he had problem showing it. Even if he thought he didn't do much. He did. I looked up to see his smile, I smiled back. I felt him put his arm around me. He ones wrote a long post on his cyworld before our debut about me and him. But what touched me most was "We are the hyungs, but I only have you as my hyung". Heechul-ah that's one of the nicest thing you've said. I'm not alone I know that. We are the 2 pillars in Super Junior. We are polar opposites. But that's the reason. We need each other, we complement each other.
 
"Teukie, saranghae"
 
I felt him whisper in my ear. I was surprised to hear him say that and stopped walking and cringed. I wasn't used to hear a "romantic" Heechul. He pouted and I laughed at his cuteness.
 
"Yah! Come here. How can you laugh after I said that" he said with a pout.
 
I smiled and walked up to him. I felt his hand look for mine. I happily took his hand and squeezed it. I smiled and looked at his eyes.
 
"Yah, old man! I've missed you"
 
We both laughed. We were only 9 days apart and still he called me old and also again at the "romantic" Heechul. But I know deep inside he was sincere with his words. I feel lucky that I have him. He has supported me when Kibum went on hiatus, when Kangin’s incident happened, the car accident and when I felt like the worst leader in the world. But I've also been with him through his car accident, when Hangeng left and when he got hit with a fan board in SS3. We have stand by each other for a long time. Through everything and hopefully will forever. I feel lucky to have him by my side. He's my strength. I feel like I can go through anything with him.
 
We have many happy memories, but we also have had our down periods. Like I've been jealous because of HanChul and he because of KangTeuk. We have fought about it a lot of times. We have also fought about him kissing our members and appearing on WGM. But after a while made up (much to our dongsaengs relief), and it have made our relationship stronger.
 
We continued to walk forward hand-in-hand. We talked and laughed. Most people would think it was fan service. But for us it was something else. I looked at the stage, looked at my members and then at the sea of fans. I've really missed this. Missed him, the members, the stage and ELFs. I'm finally back and I won't be gone for a long time from now on and neither will my love. We still going to have our down times, but we will make it through. Chullie, I've missed you and saranghae.
 

-

A/n

I did my best xD hope you liked it^.^ my lovely 83line xD I'm thinking about doing some kind of sequel or making it in Heechul's p.o.v... I don't, maybe xD well thanks for reading ^.^