exotica

exotica

"Joonma," Zitao purrs out against the shell of Joonmyun's ear as the other hunches over a piece of parchment, a wax seal beside him as he signs off on as many official documents as possible. As the General of the High Lord's army, that tends to be a lot. Zitao's lips, soft and plush, press to the curve of his ear and it grows harder to focus. "Can't you come to bed yet..?"

"Zitao," Joonmyun starts in a warning tone, but his scrawling is already getting loopier, signing getting slower, and sure enough, he sets his quill down with a sigh. It's hard to argue with Zitao, especially when he uses that purr in the deep of his throat, and Joonmyun spins around in his chair to peer up at the kittyn in amusement. "I have to work at some point, you know."

"No you don't," Zitao replies shortly, small fangs poking his lips cutely as he pouts, his ears drooping slightly against rich, dark black hair that makes his eyes look even more dangerous than usual. "You have to come to bed." Joonmyun chuckles before standing, shorter than his pet and yet he holds an air of dominance nonetheless, Zitao draping himself over his shoulders and burrowing in against his neck. Joonmyun wraps his arms around his waist, lets his hands roam upwards along the thin fabric of his silken robes. Only the finest for his pet.

There's a soft clink of metal from Zitao's bangles as he lifts his arms to curl around Joonmyun's neck. Despite him being taller, Joonmyun easily scoops Zitao's legs around his waist, the kittyn's tail twisting around Joonmyun's waist to secure himself, and carries him towards the four post bed. Zitao playfully bats at the draping canopy as they climb in, before twisting to curl up against the plush sheets.

Joonmyun laughs, watching him, before shifting to tug at the ties of his blouse, pulling it over his head. He can feel Zitao's sharp eyes on him, and one glance gives Joonmyun the shivers. Zitao is exotic, not a housekat like the other Generals keep. He's from the farthen Eastern Isles, with mocha skin and heavy, sharp, golden eyes. His fangs are longer, tail fuller, and his ears have long tufts of fur at the tips. His muscles are deadly and he grows much taller, much bigger, and whilst some of the other officials may mock Joonmyun for being smaller than his pet, Joonmyun loves every inch of Zitao.

Once he's shed his pants, left only in his nightclothes, he climbs into the bed and reaches over to extinguish the candles. A soft wisp of smoke floats upwards into the dark, and Zitao's hands wander to hook around Joonmyun's limbs, claws digging in ever so slightly, just enough to pull him in possessively and curl himself around. Joonmyun laughs, gently, and cards a hand through the other's hair.

"It is time for sleep, Zitao, not play," he muses gently, pressing a kiss to the kittyn's forehead. Zitao flicks his ears, tail sneaking up to curl slightly around Joonmyun's thigh. He yawns, tongue sliding over his fangs before pooling his cheek comfortably against Joonmyun's collar.

"Goodnight, Joonma," Zitao purrs again, accent thick with sleep. Joonmyun smiles and runs his hand through his hair at a steady rhythm, until Zitao is purring and relaxed within his arms. Sleep comes easy, as it always does when Joonmyun is this comfortable.