Tao (POV) 1st Chapter

The Lone wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1-(tao p.o.v) Ever since i was a child i been on my own which can be really good thing and a bad thing the good things are i dont have to listen to anybody and i do what i want. the bad things are that you get loney sometimes and you can end up somewere you dont belong like how i stumbled into the world famous exo pack and became the mate to the alpha kris. ~Flashback~ I was walking around a town that i never been to before trying to find food. i was walking around until a strong sent was near by and it smelt like food as i close closer i saw it was meat.when the store owner wasnt looking i grab the meat and took off running to the forset hoping nobody was following me. i was eating my dinner when i smelt the sent of some other wolfs near by i went to invegate but than it was to late to try around and run when something bit my side making me whimperin pain and i fell to the ground in pain.i looked up to see a bunch of rouge wolfs attacking me. i tryed to growl but it hurt to move so i closed my eyes and waited for them to leave after what seemed like forever but 10minutes they ran off I tryed to stand up but my legs were weak and i was dizzy from all the blood loss but i stood up with shakie legs and walked in the genral directon i made it to this masion in the middle of the forset and copluseaed before i could knock on the door i fainted in my human form on the froot of the steps of the mansion.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter