1/1

What Are You Doing?

Jungkook was sitting in front of the table, looking over something on it with confused face. He was holding a pencil and facing a plain paper. He needed to draw something. His school teacher gave him a small task about drawing everything he could mind. It was an easy task though, because Jungkook had a good hand that could beautify everything that he drew, but he didn't have anything in mind at the moment. So instead of carved his pencil, he just stayed still.

"Your paper won't be full if you didn't start to draw something, Kookie," Jin said from the kitchen. He was asked by the maknae to help him, but Jin himself was busy making dinner for seven hungry people.

"So why you don't come here and help me, hyung?" Jungkook sighed.

"Because I am busy, Jungkook. You want chicken for dinner or not?"

"Yes, yes, hyung, I'm sawreeeyh"

"Shut that, Kookie! Where did you get that tone?"

"I watched that drama with Taehyung-hyung yesterday. It was funny, hyung! You should watch it too!"

"Well, whatever."

Jungkook snorted and turned his attention back into his paper. He already made something, actually, but it was ended up in the trash bin because he wasn't satisfied with it. Now he wished that he didn't cut his earlier drawings into pieces.

"What are you doing, Kookie?" Taehyung plopped down beside him and rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"My drawing homework, hyung." Jungkook answered.

"Why you don't ask my help?"

"Because I know you will make something weird like prince Frog with horns on its head! Or pink colored lion with flower crown...-"

"Yah! I never said lion is pink!"

Jungkook laughed.  His now-black-headed-hyung really loved his stuffed lion. A big kind lion, Jungkook thought, was always caught his hyung's attention.

"So... you have volunteered yourself to help me.  Now give me ideas, hyung."

Taehyung got up and grabbed a paper and pencil before he sat down on the other side of table. "Why don't you draw something dark and wild, according to our newest album...?”

"My teacher woudldn't accepts that, hyung."

"You can always draw something titled 'Hormone War'..."

"Hyung!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Taehyung laughed. "I can picture you teacher's expression if you draw a girl with high heels, tank top and..."

"Aish, hyung, you are useless, seriously."

Jungkook laid his head on the table. Why a drawing homework can be this difficult? It would be nice if Yoongi hyung was here, he thought. Or other hyung, instead of this alien one.

Dark and wild, huh?

Jungkook started to moved his pencil on the paper. Taehyung took out his phone and played their 'Hormone War' song. Jungkook looked at his hyung with irritated expression. This alien hyung was really useless.

"What are you drawing, Kookie?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook already made a few lines on the paper, but it didn't shape a full drawing yet.

"You," Jungkook replied shortly.

"Whaaaaat?" Taehyung made a dramatic surprised expression. "I may be dragged by Hoseok hyung on Hormone War performance, but I'm not a girl, Kookie, seriously..."

Jungkook didn't pay much attention to his hyung. He was in his serious mode. By the time, his drawing was completed. It was a big lion in doodle style, all cute and fluffy. He drew Taehyung's stuffed lion, for exact, but he added a black t-shirt with bangtan's logo on it.

"Why are you drawing my lion??" Taehyung yelled. "I thought you didn't like it."

He picked the paper up and ran into his room.

"Hyung, where the hell are you going??"

"Jungkook! Don't swear on the dorm!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.

"It's been a mother ing yeaaars!"

"Jungkook!!"

"Jungkook, look, you draw it correctly!" Taehyung came out from his room with his lion on the left hand. Aside from the shirt, it was exactly the same, like Taehyung said. It was like a fan art of Taehyung's lion, a very great fan art.

"God bless my hand, hyung," Jungkook said.

"God bless my presence, Kookie," Taehyung said. "You won't draw this if you didn't see me earlier."

"Nope, hyung. It was purely from my mind and the power of my hand is helping it."

"No, maknae, you need to not too be proud sometimes."

"Hyung, it's not your fault to envy my amazing drawing."

"Why would I? Instead, it's not your fault if you're too shy to admit that it was because of my attendance...-"

"Guys, stop arguing, I need to concentrate here!!" Jin yelled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: it i know! please comment~~~~