talking

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's pov

 

After I got home from work, Ji Eun wasn't there. I remembered she has a very long day at school today and decided to cook for her. I need some information for the revenge, and why not during a good dinner? I am very curious how she will react when she sees me cooking. I've never cooked before in this house. I can cook. Believe me! I had to cook for myself in the states as well.

I heard the door closing and not long after, my wife entered the kitchen. I smiled and said: ''Hey there, beautiful! I hope you're hungry after a long day of school. Dinner is almost done!'' I already had set the table, so the only thing she had to do was to sit down and enjoy the meal. Instead of going to sit, she just stood there, with a puzzled expression on her face. ''Waeyo yeobeo?'' I asked her. She must have been in deep thoughts because she looked up and shook her head. She sat down and I put all the food I prepared at the table.

''It surely smells good...'' She said with an unsure voice. ''I didn't know you can cook..'' She said. ''I wanted to surprise you. I suppose I did?'' I said smiling. She smiled back as an answer. ''Why did you cook?'' She wanted to know. ''Because you had a long day and I figured you would like a rest of cooking for a change. Plus, I wanted to get to know you better. I found out we barely know each other, and isn't that weird since we're a married couple?'' I said nothing more then the truth. She looked at her food and back up. A smile was on her face and she had cute lights in her eyes.

She's so beautiful.........

Not to tall for me, beautiful eyes, beautiful hair, perfect sense of style, cute, adorable, and just simply stunning.

An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter